Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I saw one Hope Summers while I was on -- I thought it might be one of you guys!  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

October 26, 2012, 02:59PM #2881 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 03:23PM by midnightphoenix123
Im on right now, and I do have Hope she is pretty awesome!

Edit: The Marvel Super Hero Squad Wiki has added new blank hero circles of heroes to come.

Old ones:
-Anti Venom
-Archane
-Iron Spider
-White Phoenix

New:
-Battle Armor Thor
-Moon Knight
-Morbius
-Tigra
-Werewolf

They also added a blank circle for Dracula as a villain.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hmmmm, Tigra and Moon Knight!

I've been looking for you, but I haven't seen you yet, midnight.

Oh I am sorry fox, I got off D: I can't get back on if you want me too!

I am excited for Tigra :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I got back on, played for awhile, then it crashed.  Now, I'm back on a third time.  :)

October 27, 2012, 09:50AM #2885 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 09:53AM by DeeDooo
I love Halloween! So much! Has anyone else bothered checking out the graves by Strange's House?
One has the Sentry logo, one has HT and some fire for the Human Torch (who was believed dead until recently), One for Ben Parker (AKA Spiderman's Uncle just in case you never read any comics ever), and one more that says BB and has wings on each side. I don't know who that last one is. My best theory right now is that it's Bucky Barnes cause he apparently died in fear itself but I don't know... I love everything about SHSO's Halloween decoration though. Wish it could be that way all year long D:

Edit: also I love the Baxter Plaza's Zombie invasion. I hope that's what the Holiday Mission is about!

I agree I love the Halloween they have up, I feel like they put them up a lot earlier last year. I hope they keep them up for awhile into November since they dont do anything for Thanksgiving.

I have been trying to finish some of the challenges that I have yet to complete. I was on this morning running around collecting hero tokens for all of my heroes, since i need to get 100. I will need to raise my squad level eventually too, since im at 340 something, but I have a ton of heroes that I have yet to max out, since im kind of lazy. I usually just buy heroes and then get bored of the game before I can max someone out.

Haha lucky you. I have nothing to do. I'm not a shield agent so I can't get more characters and I've Maxed out everyone I have, plus I've beat every challenge >,< My squad level is 709

Also I didn't notice this earlier but apparently they added extra stops on the prize wheel, including more useless card/extra crap slots and took away one of the 40 stops but added a 30 and some 15s...I don't know how I feel about this..

October 27, 2012, 11:05AM #2888 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 03:30PM by midnightphoenix123
Why can't they just leave the prize wheel alone!

That is a huge squad level haha, I wish mine was that high!

Well my squad level is now 368. I have lots of heroes at level 1 and 2 so when I was running around getting hero tokens I leveled most of them up one, I also maxed out Black Cat, Black Widow, Avengers Black Widow, and Hope Summers Hope was the only low level all the others were between 7-10

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Straight from the EU site : ''Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we will need to cease operations of Marvel Super Hero Squad Online on 11/9/2012. The American publisher Gazillion, Inc. (San Mateo, CA)(hereinafter "Gazillion") will assume the European distribution of the game under heroup.com. Due to data protection rules, we cannot and will not forward your detail (including account name, e-mail address, squad name, cash or items in your possession) to Gazillion.

Your account still allows you access to all other existing games on the alaplaya platform, www.alaplaya.net. Your local account data is not affected by the changes in SHSO. As a thank you for your participation in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, we (ProSiebenSat.1 Games GmbH, Medienallee 19, 85774 Unterföhring) offer all PSG players who are affected by the shutdown an item package for our game Audition worth 10 € as a gift. To receive this item package, you'll need to log in to alaplaya with your SHSO account  and then start Audition. Within 3 days, the package will be uploaded to your account - without you being required to purchase anything. The use of the above-mentioned package is also free of any other cost implications (such as subscription obligations, etc.)

If you wish to continue playing Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, Gazillion will welcome you to register as a new user on heroup.com.

We regret that we must part ways with Marvel Super Hero Squad Online. We hope that you had as much fun with the superheroes as we did, and that that we'll meet you again in our other games here at alaplaya.net!

Your Super Hero Squad Online Team''

Maybe that means they're mending the servers together, more recent updates, Thank you Gazillion..Thank you :*)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Yes they are mixing them together so everyone will beable to play together, but it kind of sucks for people on the EU site because you lose everything :/

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 28, 2012, 01:35PM
... but it kind of sucks for people on the EU site because you lose everything :/

I would be very upset if they had flipped things around and said heroup.com was disbanding.  I certainly wouldn't start over.

Quote from: fox456 on October 28, 2012, 04:11PM
I would be very upset if they had flipped things around and said heroup.com was disbanding.  I certainly wouldn't start over.

Me either I would be done with it if that happened.

Quote from: Polygone on October 28, 2012, 01:24PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

Straight from the EU site : ''Unfortunately, we have to inform you that we will need to cease operations of Marvel Super Hero Squad Online on 11/9/2012. The American publisher Gazillion, Inc. (San Mateo, CA)(hereinafter "Gazillion") will assume the European distribution of the game under heroup.com. Due to data protection rules, we cannot and will not forward your detail (including account name, e-mail address, squad name, cash or items in your possession) to Gazillion.

Your account still allows you access to all other existing games on the alaplaya platform, www.alaplaya.net. Your local account data is not affected by the changes in SHSO. As a thank you for your participation in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, we (ProSiebenSat.1 Games GmbH, Medienallee 19, 85774 Unterföhring) offer all PSG players who are affected by the shutdown an item package for our game Audition worth 10 € as a gift. To receive this item package, you'll need to log in to alaplaya with your SHSO account  and then start Audition. Within 3 days, the package will be uploaded to your account - without you being required to purchase anything. The use of the above-mentioned package is also free of any other cost implications (such as subscription obligations, etc.)

If you wish to continue playing Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, Gazillion will welcome you to register as a new user on heroup.com.

We regret that we must part ways with Marvel Super Hero Squad Online. We hope that you had as much fun with the superheroes as we did, and that that we'll meet you again in our other games here at alaplaya.net!

Your Super Hero Squad Online Team''

Maybe that means they're mending the servers together, more recent updates, Thank you Gazillion..Thank you :*)
:P
All thats left to do is expand ;P

I'm so happy I finally get to play with you guys :), l gave up on the eu game a while ago due to lack of updates, looking forward to it :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven