Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on November 10, 2012, 08:29AM
Il go on now and add you if you're on too XD Im Lost Emerald Princess
Alrighty. I think I'll be able to play this game at home as well. It's a bit frustrating on the laptop I'm currently writing this, cause it has overheating problems.

My laptop has overheating problems too, so I always have it hanging half way off the computer desk.

@Fox, it seems like they are always like that, they never give out any information, but it seems like they try to make it seem like they are doing something when they really aren't.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on November 09, 2012, 06:38PM
Is it just me, or does MSHSO have a terrible customer support group?  Most of the times I have written (since beta), there is usually a generic e-mail that I get that thanks me for my comment/question but adds that I most likely won't get a reply.

This time, I got a reply to my question.  I asked when would they update the card game.  (It's been a LONG time!)  Here is their "informative" reply:

Thank you for your message.

While we can't give away the super secret changes in Super Hero Squad Online, we are always working on new and improved features of the game.  Keep your eyes peeled in the game and on the website for the latest news and feature updates!

Thank You,

Angela
Super Hero Squad Online Support

Well Angela wasn't really much help was she xD

Quote from: Me on November 11, 2012, 12:26PM
Well Angela wasn't really much help was she xD

LOL!!!  No, she wasn't.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

November 13, 2012, 10:56AM #2959 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 12:59PM by White Queen
Sigh -_- I never get a break from these bugs do I. This one keeps repeating over and over.

Edit: And it keeps repeating once I reach Stage 4. Il never finish this challange >.> I sent a ticket, lets hope they reply...with something that would actually be useful -.-

They owe me a free Emma Frost for all these bugs I keep getting that prevent me from doing challanges XD

Also Tigra is coming soon.

http://www.facebook.com/SuperHeroSquadOnline

This Heroine has been seen lurking around Super Hero City, but who could it be?

Yay! I am so excited for Tigra! I will buy her for sure!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Tigra is released for, you guessed it, 600 gold!

I was just coming to the forum to look for you midnightphoenix!

Are you online now?  I am having some troubles.  The files are taking A LONG time to download.  It's like I didn't have any files at all.  Plus, I just played an arcade game and got the highest score I have ever gotten.  And it seems it's the record for all players.  BUT, it didn't save my high score.  :(  Are you having any troubles?

It does seem to download a little slowly, and it just crashed right as I clicked on Tigra :/

I saw your shopping bag, and then "poof," you disappeared!

Quote from: fox456 on November 14, 2012, 03:50PM
I saw your shopping bag, and then "poof," you disappeared!

Hahaha I was like *click* And then it crashed and I was like well perfect! But I did buy her, I just haven't done anything with her yet.

Yeah...I'l need help with Gambit's Sidekick challange ;-D

"Tonight at 9:00pm PST (12:00am EST) there will be a game update. We expect this update to be about 2 hours long." They will introduce the first Marvel Now hero, which everyone believes is another Hulk.

November 20, 2012, 01:34PM #2968 Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 01:37PM by White Queen
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 20, 2012, 12:25PM
"Tonight at 9:00pm PST (12:00am EST) there will be a game update. We expect this update to be about 2 hours long." They will introduce the first Marvel Now hero, which everyone believes is another Hulk.
Hmm interesting, I do hope its not another Hulk, as there are enough already.

Quote from: White Queen on November 20, 2012, 01:34PM
Hmm interesting, I do hope its not another Hulk, as there are enough already.

Agreed. I guess you could kind of consider Marvel Girl the "first" Marvel Now hero.

The Marvel Super Hero Squad Wiki, http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Playable+Characters , has taken down some of the blank heroes they had up before, which I believe most of them were the Spiderman characters like Archane, and Ultimate Venom etc. They added Battle Armor Thor and Indestructible Hulk, which is who I believe is the Marvel Now character.