Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh yeah I forgot, does anyone know about the new code "MJR12" ( works only on newly created accounts ) which gives a free Iceman

Free Iceman?  I think he'd be fun.  Are you sure that the rest of us can't get him?  I think that SLVR is a code I saw somewhere too (also for free accounts only).  I believe it gives 2500 silver.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Well I tried both codes just to see, and they both say that a new account must be created for them to work.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for checking that out.  I might just create a new squad to play with Iceman....

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 20, 2012, 12:25PM
"Tonight at 9:00pm PST (12:00am EST) there will be a game update. We expect this update to be about 2 hours long." They will introduce the first Marvel Now hero, which everyone believes is another Hulk.

I would rather they kept creating new characters rather than new skins of current characters.  If they repeat someone, I'd rather have another Hulk than another Iron Man or Wolverine.

Quote from: fox456 on November 20, 2012, 04:57PM
Thanks for checking that out.  I might just create a new squad to play with Iceman....

I would rather they kept creating new characters rather than new skins of current characters.  If they repeat someone, I'd rather have another Hulk than another Iron Man or Wolverine.

Your welcome! Worth a shot! I agree, I wish other characters would be released. I sort of wish that some of the other costumes would be other costumes for characters. And with that costume they may get 1 or 2 new Heroups for that costume. And they could be bought for like 50-100 gold and silver for some? I mean some characters are better different I think. Like the two Storms for example are pretty different in play style, same with Marvel Girl and Phoenix they both play different aswell. And like the Red Hulks (both She hulk and Hulk) Could be their own characters and not costumes, being that they are somewhat different, but I could see where they could also be costumes.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I like your "costume purchase" idea.

I was just trying to play the card game.  Alot of times the card game crashes for no apparent reason.  But, tonight was weird.  Twice, I got into a game and my opponent won the coin toss.  He starts playing and waits for my block.  The whole time I am only able to watch.  He keeps poking me, but the green pop up window on the screen says "Waiting for opponent."  It never goes away and I have to just quit the game.

Quote from: fox456 on November 20, 2012, 05:31PM
I like your "costume purchase" idea.

I was just trying to play the card game.  Alot of times the card game crashes for no apparent reason.  But, tonight was weird.  Twice, I got into a game and my opponent won the coin toss.  He starts playing and waits for my block.  The whole time I am only able to watch.  He keeps poking me, but the green pop up window on the screen says "Waiting for opponent."  It never goes away and I have to just quit the game.

Well thats annoying, the card game bugs me. It crashes and messes up for me all the time too, so I don't really play it much. It takes long enough to finish a match or battle, and then if it messes up I just get frustrated. And I am on the challenge currently where you have to beat 5 battles or something like that and if I lose one of those I just get angry, haha, so I don't play the card game much.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 20, 2012, 05:40PM
Well thats annoying, the card game bugs me. It crashes and messes up for me all the time too, so I don't really play it much. It takes long enough to finish a match or battle, and then if it messes up I just get frustrated. And I am on the challenge currently where you have to beat 5 battles or something like that and if I lose one of those I just get angry, haha, so I don't play the card game much.

Are you talking about having to beat 5 card quests, each of which has three card games a piece?  Some of those are difficult to beat.  But, I haven't reached that challenge yet.  It will be awhile I guess.  I have to purchase some more heroes to raise my squad level.

Quote from: fox456 on November 20, 2012, 06:00PM
Are you talking about having to beat 5 card quests, each of which has three card games a piece?  Some of those are difficult to beat.  But, I haven't reached that challenge yet.  It will be awhile I guess.  I have to purchase some more heroes to raise my squad level.

Yeah thats the one! I kind of buy heroes and then never really play them so my squad level needs to be raised alot. I do a little of the challenge I am on every time I log on, but the card game just makes me angry, and I get bored really easily with the card game just by playing one round most of the time.

I know that they removed Werewolf from the store, but is he still a playable character in your roster?

Quote from: fox456 on November 20, 2012, 06:56PM
I know that they removed Werewolf from the store, but is he still a playable character in your roster?

I believe so, but I cant say for sure I haven't been on in awhile.

I want to see some alternative costumes for Emma. Like Phoenix Five or Classic. But the problem would be - how are they gonna make the costumes look kid friendly xD

So the new hero is Indestructible Hulk. And he is Jr SHIELD Agent Only.

He's the first Agent Only hero to actually be gold.

A new mission was released called Modok madness, and there are two versions of it. A regular version that is somewhat easy, and a Crisis edition that they recomend you bring a friend or two with to help you out. They also said that more heroes will be coming for the holidays both naughty and nice, and that more villains will get crisis missions.

So does anyone know what it up with this??  The game is apparently eliminating 12 characters, or at least not allowing them to be purchased any more after November 28.  Do you think it is temporary?  The characters include Emma Frost, Elektra (white uniform), Luke Cage, Spider-Woman, Spider-Girl, two Thors, Valkyrie, Wasp, American Dream, Super-Soldier Captain America and Gladiator Hulk.  They are on sale for 480 gold (20% off).

Quote from: fox456 on November 22, 2012, 10:27AM
So does anyone know what it up with this??  The game is apparently eliminating 12 characters, or at least not allowing them to be purchased any more after November 28.  Do you think it is temporary?  The characters include Emma Frost, Elektra (white uniform), Luke Cage, Spider-Woman, Spider-Girl, two Thors, Valkyrie, Wasp, American Dream, Super-Soldier Captain America and Gladiator Hulk.  They are on sale for 480 gold (20% off).

That is really werid, I wonder why.

I own Emma, Elektra, Spider-Woman, Spider-Girl, Valkyrie, Wasp, and American Dream already haha. That leaves Luke Cage, Thor and another Thor, Gladiator Hulk, and Super Solider.