Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe their trying to build the excitement for players that are just coming into the game...and to make room in the store for new characters to buy? I don't know, just guessing.

They're probably the characters who are bought least often. They probably won't be loosing profit by taking them out of the shop or reducing the price.  In fact people are more likely to buy them if they hear they're going away for a while and are to be had at a relatively cheap price. It's a good marketing ploy.

I think they should lower the price a bit more, I mean 600 to 480 really doesn't make me want to buy them that much.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

November 23, 2012, 06:00AM #2988 Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 07:45AM by White Queen
NO NO NO! Emma why! T_T Il never get 480 gold in time!!!

-______- Especially since non-members can get at least 30 ( maximum ) Gold a day ( very rare, 25g from Prize Wheel and 5 from Daily Reward thing )

Oh yay! I found my old account that i created way back in 2011 after the beta ended ( when they deleted the beta accounts ). After the beta ended there was a small period ( a really SMALL period ) of time when you could play the game no matter where you lived. So I just found my old account, I had enough gold on it to buy Emma :D ( as i did ;P ) i had Scarlet Witch and Iron Man bought already, and Black Widow and Hulkbuster Iron Man. So Im happy xD

Gladiator hulk? but what about the hulked out heroes challange? :/

Found my old account aswell, it only has giant man though xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Polygone are you on :) ? I wanna add you as a friend xD

Heres pretty much the same thing Fox posted.

Get'em Before They're Gone!

Greetings Heroes! To make room for all the awesome new content we have planned for you, TWELVE of our Heroes are going to be going away from the store for a while next Wednesday, November 28th, 2012!

We're not sure when they'll be making a return, so act fast and recruit them for your Squad now for 20% OFF before they're gone!

The heroes that will be leaving the store are:

• American Dream
• Captain America, Super Soldier
• Classic Thor
• Emma Frost
• Gladiator Hulk
• Luke Cage
• Pure Elektra
• Spider Girl
• Spider Woman
• Thor
• Valkyrie
• Wasp
These are all amazing Heroes that you don't want to miss out on, so act quickly!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Aww that sucks that those people are leaving/: I already have most of them but I hope people who don't have them yet can get them !

I guess I have Thor too, I didn't know that haha! So there are only 4 that I don't have, but I don't really know if I want to buy the others. Are Luke Cage, Gladiator Hulk, Classic Thor, or Super Solider any good or worth it?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 23, 2012, 01:03PM
I guess I have Thor too, I didn't know that haha! So there are only 4 that I don't have, but I don't really know if I want to buy the others. Are Luke Cage, Gladiator Hulk, Classic Thor, or Super Solider any good or worth it?
I have all the heroes except for Super Soldier. And I admit that I can't say much for Cage or Gladiator Hulk because I've rarely used them. However Classic Thor is one of my favs. He is very strong and sooo much more fun than regular and ultimate Thor (don't know about Avengers Thor). His powers are all lightning based.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 23, 2012, 03:17PM
I have all the heroes except for Super Soldier. And I admit that I can't say much for Cage or Gladiator Hulk because I've rarely used them. However Classic Thor is one of my favs. He is very strong and sooo much more fun than regular and ultimate Thor (don't know about Avengers Thor). His powers are all lightning based.

I think Thor would actually be one of the only ones I would consider buying, maybe Hulk or Super Solider but I don't really like Luke Cage.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 23, 2012, 06:08PM
I think Thor would actually be one of the only ones I would consider buying, maybe Hulk or Super Solider but I don't really like Luke Cage.
From what I have played, Cage is mostly melee oriented. Hulk is like the other Hulks but probably the most different cause he utilizes weapons. IMO once you have played one Hulk, you have played them all (also applies to other heroes like Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America, etc.) Classic Thor is the one exception because he is a huge difference form the other ones! My fav version of him tbh.

Also you can use this site to help you out with your decisions.
http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/
It has videos of all the heroes with their powers and emotes.

EDIT: Also Havok and Avenging Rogue will be out soon. Avenging Rogue has all new powers (check out the site above for her hud and power names.)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 23, 2012, 07:27PM
From what I have played, Cage is mostly melee oriented. Hulk is like the other Hulks but probably the most different cause he utilizes weapons. IMO once you have played one Hulk, you have played them all (also applies to other heroes like Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain America, etc.) Classic Thor is the one exception because he is a huge difference form the other ones! My fav version of him tbh.

Also you can use this site to help you out with your decisions.
http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/
It has videos of all the heroes with their powers and emotes.

EDIT: Also Havok and Avenging Rogue will be out soon. Avenging Rogue has all new powers (check out the site above for her hud and power names.)

I use that site all the time and post stuff from it here often! I love it because it is so helpful and you can see new heroes on it aswell! Yay! Super excited for the new Rogue! I hope we don't have to wait until after November 28th until these new heroes come out to replace the old ones.

Edit: They still have Morbius listed, so I am wondering when he is gonna come out since he has been up there awhile, and I wonder if Havok will be from Marvel Now or if he will just be normal Havok.

This Rogue seems to be good oll power stealing rogue..Excited :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 22, 2012, 10:13PM
I think they should lower the price a bit more, I mean 600 to 480 really doesn't make me want to buy them that much.

Same here -- I'd buy more if they were half price (300 gold).  As it is, I may buy Wasp, but I think that's it.

Quote from: White Queen on November 23, 2012, 06:00AM
Oh yay! I found my old account that i created way back in 2011 after the beta ended ( when they deleted the beta accounts ). After the beta ended there was a small period ( a really SMALL period ) of time when you could play the game no matter where you lived. So I just found my old account, I had enough gold on it to buy Emma :D ( as i did ;P ) i had Scarlet Witch and Iron Man bought already, and Black Widow and Hulkbuster Iron Man. So Im happy xD

Glad to read that you were able to get your old account and it is still running -- especially since you were able to buy Emma!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927