Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on November 25, 2012, 06:14PM
Same here -- I'd buy more if they were half price (300 gold).  As it is, I may buy Wasp, but I think that's it.

Glad to read that you were able to get your old account and it is still running -- especially since you were able to buy Emma!
I just noticed we had reached 200 ( 201 with this post ) pages :D Thats a milestone :)

Get excited  :laola: here is to 200 more pages! Hahaha XD get on it everybody!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

200 MORE pages!?  The developers better get THEIR acts together so we have alot to talk about.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on November 26, 2012, 04:01PM
200 MORE pages!?  The developers better get THEIR acts together so we have alot to talk about.  :D
Amen to that.

Avenging Rogue is coming tonight!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 29, 2012, 03:40PM
Avenging Rogue is coming tonight!

I was thinking that you meant tonight, as in "now."  I just checked and she's not there.  I guess you meant "overnight" tonight.  :)

Quote from: fox456 on November 29, 2012, 08:10PM
I was thinking that you meant tonight, as in "now."  I just checked and she's not there.  I guess you meant "overnight" tonight.  :)

Haha sorry for the misunderstanding Fox! Yeah I believe they are doing th update overnight or in the evening sometime and she should be added!

November 30, 2012, 07:27AM #3007 Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:17AM by Scabbia
I just seen the post on Facebook!!! :O I'm so on my way right now to get the gold to get her XD I'm totally excited... (You knew this was comin' lol)

Edit:
I got her! And I love her so far. They made her like she should be. She's using other mutant's powers. So far, these are the powers I've seen : Nightcrawler's, Storm's, Jean Grey's, Iceman's, Psylocke's and either Sunfire's or what's her name...it's a fire power. I think that's it so far, but I've only got her to level 2. :D Yeah, i'm like a child with candy right now lol.

November 30, 2012, 01:11PM #3008 Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:13PM by White Queen
Quote from: Scabbia on November 30, 2012, 07:27AM
I just seen the post on Facebook!!! :O I'm so on my way right now to get the gold to get her XD I'm totally excited... (You knew this was comin' lol)

Edit:
I got her! And I love her so far. They made her like she should be. She's using other mutant's powers. So far, these are the powers I've seen : Nightcrawler's, Storm's, Jean Grey's, Iceman's, Psylocke's and either Sunfire's or what's her name...it's a fire power. I think that's it so far, but I've only got her to level 2. :D Yeah, i'm like a child with candy right now lol.
Firestar :P
And I like Avenging Rogue, I saw her in a Hero Review Video on Youtube. She looks really powerful.

November 30, 2012, 03:31PM #3009 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:18PM by midnightphoenix123
I am going online now to get her!

Edit: There are also new challenges added.

Avenging Rogue is really strong, I almost hardly even got to see her last attack because she was already done killing the bad guys by then.

Edit 2:

On the Marvel Superhero Squad wiki they have a ton of custom character icons that are pretty awesome.

These are custom, and not real so be aware XD and these are not all of them. http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Icons

Ok maybe I went a little overboard... haha, but honestly I could see all of these people in the game. It looks like some people even made icons of characters that became real all though I guess they could have been made after. Like I see the Wearwolf, Antman (which could just be a different version), Vision, There is a Havok made and a Havok is coming out, Moonknight.

I got to squad level 400! Whoot!. Just 200 more levels to go and I can get Sentry to finish off the challenge heroes.

Quote from: Techon 7 on December 02, 2012, 10:09PM
I got to squad level 400! Whoot!. Just 200 more levels to go and I can get Sentry to finish off the challenge heroes.

Lucky! I have so many heroes I need to level up, I have enough to probably get me above 500 but I just lose the drive to play and I get bored of leveling the characters up after awhile.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 30, 2012, 03:31PM
I am going online now to get her!

Edit: There are also new challenges added.

Avenging Rogue is really strong, I almost hardly even got to see her last attack because she was already done killing the bad guys by then.

Edit 2:

On the Marvel Superhero Squad wiki they have a ton of custom character icons that are pretty awesome.

These are custom, and not real so be aware XD and these are not all of them. http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Icons

Ok maybe I went a little overboard... haha, but honestly I could see all of these people in the game. It looks like some people even made icons of characters that became real all though I guess they could have been made after. Like I see the Wearwolf, Antman (which could just be a different version), Vision, There is a Havok made and a Havok is coming out, Moonknight.
When I saw Astonishing Emma Frost, I had like the biggest freak out in my life and I was soo happy...then I read they were custom...

@ midnightphoenix,

Those custom icons are so cool!  They sure do look real.  Did one person create all of those?

Thanks for posting them.  Now the developers have their work cut out for them!

@White Queen, sorry to disappoint! They just look so real!

@Fox, I don't think it was only one person, and I agree lets send these to the developers.