Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gosh, there's so many to chose from, I don't know who I would recommend first!  I think either Multiple Man or Quicksilver (or Northstar) would be unique, fun-to-play characters.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I would really love to see Dazzler, Blink or Polaris and like everyone else there, but those would be my top 3 probably. Polaris would give people somewhat of a chance to play Magneto in a way, Blink could also be considered a "villain" type character, and I love Dazzler and would rather see her over Jubilee.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Only people from that list I want is Pixie, Songbird, Dark Phoenix, Medusa, Quicksilver, Mimic, Dazzler, and Multiple Man would be very fun :D

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 04, 2012, 04:40PM
Only people from that list I want is Pixie, Songbird, Dark Phoenix, Medusa, Quicksilver, Mimic, Dazzler, and Multiple Man would be very fun :D

Agreed!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 05, 2012, 02:04PM #3019 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:23PM by fox456
FYI:

I noticed today that instead of "retiring" heroes, they have put a couple of them on sale for SILVER instead of gold.  They are both 20,000 silver:  Red She-Hulk and Classic Daredevil.

Hmmm, I just went back and looked more closely.  Angel, Rogue and Gambit have lower prices now, too.  Angel is 300 gold while Rogue and Gambit are only 200 gold each.

Another edit:  There are so many Gambits running around!  I just bought him too.  By the way, Beast is also on sale -- for 300 gold.

Darn it I have all of those people, except possibly Classic Daredevil although I believe I might have him.

I like Gambit.  He powers up really fast in the missions for his Hero Up move, although it is very weak.   I guess that's why it powers up so fast.  Plus, I like that he speaks a bit of French.

December 05, 2012, 03:41PM #3022 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 03:50PM by midnightphoenix123
I actually like all the characters they have put on sale, except for the possible Classic Daredevil. Rogue and Gambit are really fun, and Beast is quick and strong. Angel is pretty awesome too. And I love Red She Hulk!

Edit: I just noticed the Special tab in game is blanked out and if you hover over it, it says "Restocking in progress, please check back later."

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 05, 2012, 03:41PM
Edit: I just noticed the Special tab in game is blanked out and if you hover over it, it says "Restocking in progress, please check back later."

I've seen that message several times in the past.  Sometimes they don't "restock" for an entire week.  I hope they have something more in store for us this week.

December 05, 2012, 04:02PM #3024 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:51PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: fox456 on December 05, 2012, 03:57PM
I've seen that message several times in the past.  Sometimes they don't "restock" for an entire week.  I hope they have something more in store for us this week.

I hope so too, I wasn't able to stay on long I got on 3 times and every time I would get into the shop and it would kick me out of the game every time.

Edit: Another custom icon, look Fox its you!

Oh Yeah!!!!  Go Herc!!!!  I saw his icon pop up when the page opened and I thought for a couple of seconds that it was real (until I started reading your post, that is!).  :D

Maybe they'll surprise us all and come up with a character we aren't expecting that isn't even on the custom page.  Like, ummmmmmmmm, maybe, Moondragon.

Quote from: fox456 on December 05, 2012, 04:57PM
Oh Yeah!!!!  Go Herc!!!!  I saw his icon pop up when the page opened and I thought for a couple of seconds that it was real (until I started reading your post, that is!).  :D

Maybe they'll surprise us all and come up with a character we aren't expecting that isn't even on the custom page.  Like, ummmmmmmmm, maybe, Moondragon.

Moondragon would be awesome! There are so many characters they could chose from yet they keep releasing more and more alternate characters.

I saw a guy yesterday who appeared to have every single character ever introduced into the game.  I don't remember if he had Werewolf or not.  Every one of his characters was maxed out.  His squad level was 1364.  Has anyone seen any squad level higher than that?

Hmm so I almost am capable of getting some new characters. I have 500 gold and I just barely got 20,000 silver last night. I was shooting for one of the two surfers before, but now that She-Red Hulk and Classic DareDevil are for silver I'm severely considering one of those two. Also I don't know if I should buy one of the 600 gold heroes in a few weeks when I have that much gold or if I should get some of the newly cheaper 300 gold heroes. Thoughts? I don't have either Angel or Beast but I was also thinking about getting Avenging Rogue, Astonishing Cyclops or Hope. Hmm.... decisions decisions...

Either way I should probably save up for whatever christmas/new years sale they have this time around.

December 06, 2012, 12:20PM #3029 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:22PM by White Queen
Quote from: DeeDooo on December 06, 2012, 10:43AM
Hmm so I almost am capable of getting some new characters. I have 500 gold and I just barely got 20,000 silver last night. I was shooting for one of the two surfers before, but now that She-Red Hulk and Classic DareDevil are for silver I'm severely considering one of those two. Also I don't know if I should buy one of the 600 gold heroes in a few weeks when I have that much gold or if I should get some of the newly cheaper 300 gold heroes. Thoughts? I don't have either Angel or Beast but I was also thinking about getting Avenging Rogue, Astonishing Cyclops or Hope. Hmm.... decisions decisions...

Either way I should probably save up for whatever christmas/new years sale they have this time around.
I heard Hope is really powerful, and Astonishing Cyclops is better than the normal one. Besides his second power emote is hilarious.
But then again..Avenging Rogue is really powerful too. :/