Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
@DeeDooo,

If you are working on building up your squad level, buy the cheaper ones.  If you aren't concerned about that, buy who you think you'd like playing.  I bought Angel today.  He is fun and has some unique moves.  Plus, he is my favorite X-Men character.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

White Queen is right, Hope is really powerful and fun to play, Avenging Rogue is really powerful too! Facebook posted a new character coming out also from Marvel Now, people believe it to be Havok.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hmmmmm, the site is temporarily down for maintenance.  That's kind of odd for a Thursday night at 9:10 p.m (Eastern).

December 06, 2012, 07:15PM #3033 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:59PM by MUALover
Marvel Super Hero Squad Online is down at the moment for maintenance :(
It happens when I was playing it 7 minutes ago... (9:17 AM now in Asia)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Interesting, MUALover.  We both experienced the same thing.  Evidently we are 12 hours apart.  Is it Friday there?

Quote from: fox456 on December 06, 2012, 07:21PM
Interesting, MUALover.  We both experienced the same thing.  Evidently we are 12 hours apart.  Is it Friday there?

Yes, it is. It's friday now in here.
I wonder how long does the site is down.. :confused:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I think the site shuts down everywhere at the same time, and I don't mean like 5 o'clock everywhere I mean when it goes down in the USA, it goes down in every state and every other place the game is available at the same time if that makes sense. And like I said above a new mutant is coming so I believe that is what the update is for to bring who people believe to be Havok.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yay! MSHSO is online again! :) Better play it right now ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

December 06, 2012, 08:39PM #3038 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 08:42PM by midnightphoenix123
Havok has been released for 600 gold and American Dream has been upgraded and re-released for 1 week for 600 gold! And Christmas decorations are up aswell!

And did you notice that they have already brought American Dream back out of retirement -- new and improved?!  What do you think, midnightphoenix -- is she all that improved?

Quote from: fox456 on December 06, 2012, 08:41PM
And did you notice that they have already brought American Dream back out of retirement -- new and improved?!  What do you think, midnightphoenix -- is she all that improved?

Haha just edited my post to say that. I haven't played her yet, but she is only out for 1 week I believe. My game keeps crashing everytime I get on with some weird error so I barley get to do anything before it closes out.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 06, 2012, 08:43PM
My game keeps crashing everytime I get on with some weird error so I barley get to do anything before it closes out.

The same thing is happening to me.  I am now going in for the fourth (and maybe last) time tonight.

Quote from: fox456 on December 06, 2012, 09:13PM
The same thing is happening to me.  I am now going in for the fourth (and maybe last) time tonight.

Yeah the other day it did it 3 times in a row, but everytime it happened I was in the shop so I don't know if the shop has something to do with it, which seems silly, but I have no idea. I hope it stops crashing all the time though I would like to play a little lol.

Everything looks so christmas-y :D I like how Ymir gives candy canes :3 Also I saw a video of Havok he looks pretty strong and the blasts he shoots ( as combo / basic attacks ) are like Jean's except colored blue.

I needed a new character to level up so I went ahead and bought Red She-Hulk for 20,000 silver. She's not too bad from what I've played so far. I hope this will tide me over until I can go buy a 600 gold character :3 Now I also have Havok on my list as a possibility to get once i have 600 gold...too many choices :p

These new challenges are difficult. I only have two of the Iron Men, no Wolverines and one Spiderman >,< I guess that's what makes them extra challenging? Does anyone have MKII or Avenging Iron Man?