Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: DeeDooo on December 07, 2012, 08:55AM
I needed a new character to level up so I went ahead and bought Red She-Hulk for 20,000 silver. She's not too bad from what I've played so far. I hope this will tide me over until I can go buy a 600 gold character :3 Now I also have Havok on my list as a possibility to get once i have 600 gold...too many choices :p

These new challenges are difficult. I only have two of the Iron Men, no Wolverines and one Spiderman >,< I guess that's what makes them extra challenging? Does anyone have MKII or Avenging Iron Man?
No :( I only have the normal Iron Man and Stealth Armor.

I have Avenger's Iron Man. But now I need to make choices about who to get. With the characters now on sale, and these new challenges I need to make choices and stick with them.

I have MKII, but I don't pay the monthly thing anymore, so I can't play as him -_-' I just got my Avenging Rogue, I don't care til the next Rogue comes out lol.

The Developers left an easter egg. When you play any magneto mission with friends you will see a small magneto head on the mission newpaper picture thing when your waiting for your friends to pick a character. Hovering over the Magneto head says that "This Hero is not allowed in this mission" Meaning that Magneto will be an upcomming playable character :O :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSXa2sbIjb8&list=UUOsFWIB3QWadstZe8o-Gw9w&index=1

Probally means we can play as bosses in their own missions or something? Seems like they're starting with magneto
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

He's technically a hero now anyways since he's been working with the X-Men at Utopia. It sounds more like they'll be rolling out villains but you just can't crate a paradox by putting them against themselves. Which is just a shame of course XD The main ones I'm looking forewords to are Venom, Loki and Magneto.

I bought indestructible hulk, thinking he was silver (-_-), oh well, his heroup is pretty sweet, and he's a killing machine, im just not a big fan of hulk xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I hope they add in villains as playable characters, that would add something to the game!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Im hoping for an X-Mansion zone. :D

Quote from: White Queen on December 10, 2012, 09:36AM
Im hoping for an X-Mansion zone. :D

Me too!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 10, 2012, 10:08AM
Me too!
Me three! Hope we get some more X-Men like Professor X, Dazzler, Polaris, Jubilee, etc.

As for villains, Magneto ought to be fun.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 10, 2012, 12:34PM
Me three! Hope we get some more X-Men like Professor X, Dazzler, Polaris, Jubilee, etc.

As for villains, Magneto ought to be fun.

I would love all and any of those people! Mystique would be an awesome villain to play as.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 10, 2012, 01:55PM
I would love all and any of those people! Mystique would be an awesome villain to play as.
Love to see shape-shifting implemented.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 10, 2012, 02:01PM
Love to see shape-shifting implemented.

If they didn't include that, then she just isn't worth it.

Anyone submitted his/her Christmas song?

Here's mine :D

Flying trough the snow
In a mechanical powered sleigh
over the field she goes, punishing villains all the way
her guns are ready-ing, her bullets are burning bright
oh what fun it is to be a SHIELD agent tonight

Oh Black Widow, Black Widow
Kick them all the way
Oh what fun it is to be a Black Widow tonight
(2x)

A day or 2 ago,
she thought about a plan