Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think they are going to make Doom playable too. cuz there is a White Doom on the loading screen along with Magneto and other recently released characters. I also want Dark Phoenix as a playable character :p

Technically Doom in his white FF uniform was a hero, so I guess it works ^-^
I just finally got 600 gold today. I'm wondering if they're going to have big christmas sales and stuff that I should wait for or if I should just buy a character I like now (too many to choose from!) or get the two 300 gold characters. I already have a huge Squad level so I'm not worried about that aspect but it's still nice to have more characters to level up and play around with. Hmm... Maybe I should buy another month's worth of membership?

I hope they have Christmas sales I like when they do that and It seems like they don't do it all to often anymore.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I know, it has been a LONG time since they had much of a sale.  Seems like they may have had one in early 2012, but that's it for this year.  If they do have one, I think it will be between Christmas and New Year's Day.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

This is one of those custom icons, but I'm sure if the White Dr Doom gets put in this is what we can expect somewhat.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's been a LONG time coming, but my Squad Level is now 298.  It will max out with the characters I currently own at exactly 300 (Challenge $30)!  Finally, I will be able to move on in the Challenges.

I have a question.  I thought that if you completed all the challenges, you would eventually earn all the heroes (like Colossus, Firestar, etc.)  However, now that I'm counting them up, it appears that you get all of them but one.  Is that right?

If so, which one of these is the worst -- Elektra, Firestar or Street Clothes Wolverine?

You do get all 6 of them, I can't account for Wolverine but Firestar and Elektra are fun, Firestar is a favorite character of mine! I forgot what squad level I am at I could get higher but I just get to bored all of them time to level characters up and my game keeps crashing all the time.

I know what you mean about that constant crashing.  I just made 300, the star came up on the screen saying that the challenge was completed, and then the game immediately crashed.  So much for my reward.  LOL

I was going to look again, but since my game crashed, I'm writing this from memory.  I still need Wolverine, Firestar, Elektra and Spider-Man.  I will get one of them once I finish challenge 30 (which I supposedly just completed.  Then, you get another after completing challenge 35.  But, after you finish challenge 40, I thought that you got Spidey and that leaves one of them out....

Quote from: fox456 on December 18, 2012, 09:40AM
I know what you mean about that constant crashing.  I just made 300, the star came up on the screen saying that the challenge was completed, and then the game immediately crashed.  So much for my reward.  LOL

I was going to look again, but since my game crashed, I'm writing this from memory.  I still need Wolverine, Firestar, Elektra and Spider-Man.  I will get one of them once I finish challenge 30 (which I supposedly just completed.  Then, you get another after completing challenge 35.  But, after you finish challenge 40, I thought that you got Spidey and that leaves one of them out....

On the Marvel Super Hero Squad wiki it said that the final challenge is to raise your squad level to 600 and you get the last hero. Im not sure if that challenge is in game yet because I know they post things before they arrive in game, but I believe it is. I tried to get on earlier but right as I clicked to not play in full screen the game crashed.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 18, 2012, 10:45AM
... I tried to get on earlier but right as I clicked to not play in full screen the game crashed.

That same thing happens to me too!

Well, I think the (currently) final challenge says something about picking a hero when you complete it.  I thought it meant to pick any one of those that you could purchase.  Perhaps that is when you get the last one of the "Colossus bunch."

Quote from: fox456 on December 18, 2012, 01:16PM
That same thing happens to me too!

Well, I think the (currently) final challenge says something about picking a hero when you complete it.  I thought it meant to pick any one of those that you could purchase.  Perhaps that is when you get the last one of the "Colossus bunch."

Yeah I think its just the last hero.

I can't even really play anymore because it crashes all the time. To even say I can play is a joke because the farthest I have gotten was in the shop to see what's new before and then it crashes, but it usually crashes before I can do anything which sucks.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 18, 2012, 01:43PM
Yeah I think its just the last hero.

I can't even really play anymore because it crashes all the time. To even say I can play is a joke because the farthest I have gotten was in the shop to see what's new before and then it crashes, but it usually crashes before I can do anything which sucks.

I'm laughing so hard because, once again, I do the same thing.  When I don't have alot of time to play, my goal is to get into the shop before the game crashes.  Have you cleared your cache?  That might help.  I think the game hogs alot of memory which really drains my system.

Quote from: fox456 on December 18, 2012, 02:13PM
I'm laughing so hard because, once again, I do the same thing.  When I don't have alot of time to play, my goal is to get into the shop before the game crashes.  Have you cleared your cache?  That might help.  I think the game hogs alot of memory which really drains my system.

No I will have to try that later. I dont know whats going on. I think something may be wrong with the Unity web player for me because I play a facebook game that uses it and it has some problems too, so I think I will try and find the problem tomorrow.

Haha, when my game loads im like ok can I get into the shop before it crashes? I think the longest time it stayed on without crashing was enough to update things in the game, I opened the shop looked around for a small second and then it crashed. Sometimes it crashes before its even done loading on the loading screen, and other times it crashes when the daily reward thing pops up. Its very frustrating.

I'd say over half the time my game crashes during the initial load.

Quote from: fox456 on December 18, 2012, 09:56PM
I'd say over half the time my game crashes during the initial load.

Same with mine, I'm lucky if I even get in game for a little.