Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Facebook announced a new hero is on his way, and it is Magneto. The picture is just a dead give away haha. So he will probably be up late tonight or tomorrow.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Magneto = sheer awesomness, I bought him with the gold i had left on my other (non active) account, he looks really good & fun
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

They finally release a character I'm willing to pay for right away but it's too damn expensive :p I guess I'll buy a month's worth of  membership and get some more gold then buy him

How much does he cost, 600 gold? Or it he more then that?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 21, 2012, 04:02AM
How much does he cost, 600 gold? Or it he more then that?
900 Gold. I saw someone in the game as Magneto, and I was like totally stalking the person XD

Quote from: White Queen on December 21, 2012, 06:28AM
900 Gold. I saw someone in the game as Magneto, and I was like totally stalking the person XD

Haha I think its funny when people fallow me around because I try and act like they aren't fallowing me and then I go on some crazy path trying to lose them and see if they can keep up. XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 21, 2012, 06:32AM
Haha I think its funny when people fallow me around because I try and act like they aren't fallowing me and then I go on some crazy path trying to lose them and see if they can keep up. XD
XD!! Happened to me once. I was in the Daily Bugle, playing as Emma. And a Cyclops was following me around, I literally made several circles around the main area where the Prize Wheel is. And then I ran for the tall Bank building, I enter it, and the camera zooms out and I see that the same player entering the building as well. So I quickly jump of the building and run for the other building infront of it, the one with the terrace/balcony thing. And the person cought up, and then I just changed zones -.-

Quote from: White Queen on December 21, 2012, 06:40AM
XD!! Happened to me once. I was in the Daily Bugle, playing as Emma. And a Cyclops was following me around, I literally made several circles around the main area where the Prize Wheel is. And then I ran for the tall Bank building, I enter it, and the camera zooms out and I see that the same player entering the building as well. So I quickly jump of the building and run for the other building infront of it, the one with the terrace/balcony thing. And the person cought up, and then I just changed zones -.-

I usually fly around and get onto a building and then when they start to come to the building im on I change characters and then run away. XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 21, 2012, 07:13AM
I usually fly around and get onto a building and then when they start to come to the building im on I change characters and then run away. XD
Teehee :3 XD

Future Foundation Dr. Doom has been added to the Marvel Superhero squad wiki, his picture isnt up yet, but he will probably be arriving soon.

December 21, 2012, 09:34PM #3100 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 11:41PM by Polygone
excited for him :D

I'm gonna be on all day, My entire school has christmas vacation (2 weeks on non-schooliness) so I dont really have anything better to do atm :P

EDIT : I bought the new MODOK crisis mission, its great fun :D
I managed to solo it with Avengers Black Widow and got a gold medal

Here's a little strategy guide :

Doc Ock - First boss, try to get rid of all the minions before fighting him, and he's pretty straight forward
Abombination - once again, try to get rid of all the AIM agents first, then he just mindlessly bashes you, piece of cake
Bullseye - Try to hit him when he doees his flip/sai move, he gets stuck in the ground a little
Annihulus - Once again, henchman first, then its time for him to go down
Mystique - Try to lure her to Annihulus's boss arena to get rid of the floating MODOK, it eases the fight

Stage 2
Sabretooth - Try to get him to your beginning area, to get rid of the floating MODOK
Ultron (I believe) - Try to atleast get him to the corner of the arena to get rid of MODOK, Ultron isn't one for walking, so the corner will do
Abombination - This fight is simple, he just mindlessly bashes you when he's done bashing, start the smashing
Venom - He's hard, try to go for all the health barrels that drop, and just hope for the best, when he's using his bashing move (Here we come) start to attack him (once he's finished doing that move)
Super Skrull - Once again, lure him out of his arena to get A) rid of MODOK B) Rid of flame wall, His flamewall move wont work outside his arena, making him vurneable

Boss
MODOK - He's such a pain, this fight consists out of MODOK, and weakened versions of Loki, Juggernaut, Doctor Doom, and Enchantress
Try to focus on MODOK, once's he's down, they're all down. Try to pay little attention to what Juggernaut is doing, he mostly misses, Im pretty sure that at a certain point, they start fighting each other (not doing damage) so try to get that little bug, (juggs starts fighting Doom) Try to get rid of Enchantress, even though she has a shield she's simple to defeat, and it gets rid of her annoying magic beam attack, Loki, Jugs and Doomy all end up in a corner, and MODOK is trying to fight you...alone xD

Aww, just when you invited me i crashed XD poop XD

December 22, 2012, 12:47AM #3102 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 12:49AM by Polygone
xD, luckly I never really crash, dunno why xD

At first, you took a long time, so I checked, then it said you were in a mission, lol, whats going on? xD

December 22, 2012, 01:22AM #3103 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:12AM by White Queen
oh wow that crisis mission was the longest mission i have ever played

EDIT: I need help with Gambit's Sidekick challange :3

I have been wanting to try that Crisis mission, I need to figure out why my game crashes all the time so I can play the game again!