Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 30, 2013, 08:19PM #3135 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:48PM by fox456
Quote from: fox456 on January 28, 2013, 06:38PM
The two new crisis missions are now available.  Strange that they updated the site on a Monday.

Interesting...!  When these two missions first came out two days ago, I think anyone could buy them.  This morning I saw that they had "disappeared."  I just read that they are Agent-only purchases now.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

A new hero is coming sometime tonight/ today ish I believe I think it's Sasquatch.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You're right -- Sasquatch is available now.  Plus, 15 other heroes are 20% off and there's a new mission (plus a crisis edition of the same mission).

I don't really play this game much anymore, But I am still a billionaire in this game XD. I have almost every character and almost all of my characters are maxed out I just hate going on the prize wheel cause It takes like ten years to get that last piece of gold!   

I hate getting tickets haha, I mean all you really have to do is run around throwing little robots and things at walls and playing missions, but it's really time consuming.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

one time I had over 1000 tickets but were all used when getting silver surfer, now I'm too lazy and just wait for 500 gold a month and get a little gold every now and then, anyways I'm still disappointed they never made a amazing spider-man  character  (costume from movie) hopefully they add the iron-man 3 costume cause I like it a lot!

Quote from: Donaldfun8 on February 18, 2013, 10:08PM
one time I had over 1000 tickets but were all used when getting silver surfer, now I'm too lazy and just wait for 500 gold a month and get a little gold every now and then, anyways I'm still disappointed they never made a amazing spider-man  character  (costume from movie) hopefully they add the iron-man 3 costume cause I like it a lot!

I usually wait for the 500 gold a month too, since I am too lazy to do the wheel most of the time

February 21, 2013, 11:00AM #3142 Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 01:08PM by midnightphoenix123
Goliath is coming soon.

Edit: And he is released, but for Agents only.

February 28, 2013, 04:11PM #3143 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 05:17PM by midnightphoenix123

All these heroes will be in the shop for 2 more weeks and on sale, and then they will be gone.

I already had everyone on sale except for the new Cyclops, Movie Thor and Punisher. 

I got in some nice play time, and ran around for like 40 minutes while the shop loaded and I leveled up a handful of my characters, then I bought Cyclops and Punisher. I thought why not, not that I have a ton of gold, but I have nothing better to do so what ever its just fake gold.

Midnight,

Are these hereos being retired like Wasp and all the others or are they leaving permanently?

Quote from: fox456 on February 28, 2013, 07:34PM
Midnight,

Are these hereos being retired like Wasp and all the others or are they leaving permanently?

This is all it said on facebook

"8 more Heroes are leaving the Shop soon! For two weeks only these Heroes will be on sale and then they will be going, going, gone! Hurry and add them to your Squad today!"

I am assuming they will maybe be brought back a few times here and there maybe?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 28, 2013, 07:37PM
I am assuming they will maybe be brought back a few times here and there maybe?

That's what I think too.

Oh, and when the heck are they EVER going to do anything with the card quests.  They have been ignored for such a long time!

Quote from: fox456 on February 28, 2013, 07:39PM
That's what I think too.

Oh, and when the heck are they EVER going to do anything with the card quests.  They have been ignored for such a long time!

I agree they need to do something with it :/ it is pretty dull now.

Wonderman is coming up next

I read that Arachne and Quicksilver are next in line after Wonderman....