Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on March 05, 2013, 06:43PM
I read that Arachne and Quicksilver are next in line after Wonderman....

Yup I have seen that too. I remember awhile ago when Arachne was rumored when they thought a Spiderman themed month was going to occur again and they rumored several spiderman characters that were set to come out, but it never happened. Now she is set to be released again, and I am excited. I just hope she isn't a Spiderwoman/ Spidergirl or any Spiderman copy. Quicksilver should be really exciting too since he is different from anything on there yet.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I think Quicksilver has alot of potential too.  I hope that he moves faster in all the zones, not just in the missions.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on March 05, 2013, 06:47PM
I think Quicksilver has alot of potential too.  I hope that he moves faster in all the zones, not just in the missions.

I hope so too, if they don't make him run fast in the zones I will be dissapointed :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

March 11, 2013, 03:35PM #3153 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 03:43PM by midnightphoenix123

Looks like Arachne is on her way to the game after tomorrow's update.

Watch out Squaddies! Villains are loose in Super Hero City! Hurry and defeat them in the newly added feature Mayhem Mode.

So like this ^^ says villains are in the different worlds, if you click on them you can choose to fight them.

Arachne has been released, and Wonderman was released awhile ago too, I just forgot to update.

Thanks for the updates, midnightphoenix (and for clearing up the little mystery about the villains around town!).

Quote from: fox456 on March 12, 2013, 03:23PM
Thanks for the updates, midnightphoenix (and for clearing up the little mystery about the villains around town!).

Your welcome :D

Quicksilver was released today, but is Agents only.

Damn they always release a bunch of Agent-Only characters right after my subscriptions wear out D:

I dislike how the agent only heroes are all 600 gold now, except for the ones released awhile ago. I thought it was nice that the Agent heroes cost only silver before, but oh well :/

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 20, 2013, 04:00PM
I dislike how the agent only heroes are all 600 gold now, except for the ones released awhile ago. I thought it was nice that the Agent heroes cost only silver before, but oh well :/

I think this might discourage some people from becoming or staying on as members.  They aren't getting as much value for being members now.

Has anyone seen Quicksilver in action yet?

Quote from: fox456 on March 20, 2013, 04:06PM
I think this might discourage some people from becoming or staying on as members.  They aren't getting as much value for being members now.

Has anyone seen Quicksilver in action yet?

I agree it almost isn't even worth it now, the only thing that sucks is if you have purchased agent only heroes, and then get rid of your membership because then you can't play as those characters anymore which sucks. I think if you buy them you should be able to play them whenever you want, but just lock the agent only heroes when people aren't members you have to be a member to buy them.

ANd no I haven't seen Quicksilver yet today.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 20, 2013, 04:10PM
I think if you buy them you should be able to play them whenever you want, but just lock the agent only heroes when people aren't members you have to be a member to buy them.

I agree with that too.  At least they do count towards your squad level.

Quote from: fox456 on March 20, 2013, 04:26PM
I agree with that too.  At least they do count towards your squad level.

Very true!

The Marvel Super Hero Squad wiki has these characters as who should be coming out next, for anyone that cares.

Squirrel Girl: This bushy-tailed mutant may be a little nuts, but Squirrel Girl is super-sweet and super-tough!

Bombastic Bag-man: Don't let the bag fool you... that's actually Spider-Man in that outfit!

Venom: Powered by an alien symbiote, Venom is one of Spider-Man's deadliest foes!

They seem to be busy adding new characters lately.  Of course I wish they'd add more card quests...  (my same old rant!).

Speaking of cards, I finally hit a "milestone" today!!!  I now have at least 4 copies of ALL of the Rise of Heroes cards.  I've had all but one for months and months.  The fourth copy of Comrades In Arms (Falcon) was the card that eluded me.  :)