Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's the challenge where you have to get your squad level up to 400.  I was at 327 and now I'm at 367, but I didn't do anything to increase it.  It just went up over night.  So, I thought maybe something had changed with the challenges.  They were the same, but I had never seen the button near the top that says "Skip for 500 Gold."

I wonder if it's like a once-in-a-lifetime "lifeline?"  LOL
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on June 04, 2013, 03:38PM
It's the challenge where you have to get your squad level up to 400.  I was at 327 and now I'm at 367, but I didn't do anything to increase it.  It just went up over night.  So, I thought maybe something had changed with the challenges.  They were the same, but I had never seen the button near the top that says "Skip for 500 Gold."

I wonder if it's like a once-in-a-lifetime "lifeline?"  LOL

Well that is good, haha, I wish my squad level raised randomly. I had to use the Skip for 500 gold on the card quest challenge. I kept trying and it just wasn't going to happen :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Now that you used the Skip option, what happened?  Did you just move to the next challenge?  Is the SDkip option gone now?  I'm dreaming, but wouldn't it be cool if you could skip EACH challenge for 500 gold?!

Quote from: fox456 on June 04, 2013, 07:17PM
Now that you used the Skip option, what happened?  Did you just move to the next challenge?  Is the SDkip option gone now?  I'm dreaming, but wouldn't it be cool if you could skip EACH challenge for 500 gold?!

It's still there! You can skip any challenge you want, and you still get the reward for it too. They aren't all 500 gold though, I have noticed on challenges that give you say 300 gold as a reward, the skip price would be 400, so its usually 100 gold above the reward gold. I believe the card challenge skip price was only 200 gold.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If anyone's online and would like to run through a crisis mission, I'm on right now and my hero name is The Polite Beast. For the final challenge I need to beat the Modok Crisis mission five times and it's just kind of boring to do it on my own

Hey Squaddies! In honor of Father's Day this weekend, we are having a sale on a few of our Heroes! Heroes that are 20% off include: Wolverine, Hulk, Cable, Ant-Man, Vision, Captain Marvel and more! This sale ends Tuesday June 18th, 2013.

They've got a bunch of new sidekicks now too.  Has anyone bought a sidekick at all?  If so, do you like it?

Sidekicks are cute. Kind of useless, but they're definitely cute if you go for that. I have a Fire Imp and a Black Cat as well as the ones you can buy for silver.

In other related news, I beat all of the challenges and got MODOK. I wish they had more. My squad level was already way too high to even have to beat any of the squad level requirement challenges. I want challenging challenges!

Lucky Deedooo, haha, is MODOK fun?

Modok (being Modok) is kind of funny. He's not my favorite character, but he does decent in missions (even though he's only like level 2 so far). In the zones he flies by shooting rocket fuel out of his ass and his dance is actually pretty hilarious (spinning around on his head).

hey ya'll I'm new here sort of haha XD and I just found this forum, anyone looking to play with someone? Like more than once haha XD I have been looking for someone to play with consistently instead of random people all the time. haha
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Right now I can't give you a specific time, but I'd like to get together and play in the future.  I am Winter Fighter.

sounds good I'll definitely play whenever you want to set something up :)
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus