Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Count me in too! I usually get on randomly, so hopefully we can find a good time to play haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

sounds good :D just message me on here when you're about to get on and I'll join you if I can :)
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

anyone wanna meet up in the game and help me out with a challenge? :l XD
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Don't know if you are online, but I can help you out tonight.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'm here now if you're up for it, I'm on that stupid challenge where you have to beat ten people at the card game and I've only beat one -.- and thank you for your time :D

I can let you beat me, no problem.  I missed you tonight, however.  We'll keep trying!

omg you're amazing thank you! :D

She costs 900 gold, and I am too poor to buy her XD

White Phoenix is basically Phoenix, power emotes, attacks and everything. I don't think there is anything special about her, except the fact that you can buy a badge to increase her powers and make her stronger than normal Phoenix.

Btw, none of my characters have voice sounds, and other characters and bosses too. :/

I still want her even though she is almost the same as the regular Phoenix haha. To be honest I don't really like all the noises and voices in the game so I usually turn them off.

Quote from: White Queen on July 05, 2013, 04:52AM
Btw, none of my characters have voice sounds, and other characters and bosses too. :/

This happens to me when there has been an update and parts of the game are still uploading.  The last thing to update is the card game.  If you experience no voice sounds again, try to play a card game.  Most likely it is updating and generally voices won't return until everything is updated.

July 06, 2013, 10:38AM #3267 Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 10:48AM by White Queen
Card Game works fine, still no character voices though :(
Im still on that challange where I have to beat 10 players in a card duel xD
Also I learned that there is a small difference between White Phoenix and normal Phoenix. White Phoenix's normal attacks pass through enemies like the Flame Rush attack.
Squad Level 150, I want to raise it sooo bad....but Im too lazy to level up characters that I don't find that interesting xD

My technique was just to always run trough my entire squad finding character tokens, Once I was done with that, I continued playing missions with my favourite characters :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Yh thats exactly what Im doing xD But these fractals distract me lol