Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pick four characters, assign one to each zone and run through all four zones each day, smashing all trouble-bots and picking up all tokens. It helps if you divide leveling your characters down into small, manageable goals. This is how I have a squad level of 1115 XD.

July 06, 2013, 11:58AM #3271 Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 02:07AM by White Queen
Did you get some assistance from the perks of Gold Membership xD
Cuz, for such a high squad level you need ALOT of heroes. :P
Il try your method though ;)

Yay :D Invisible Woman is available for 450 gold for today. :) I bought her, was saving up for Phoenix but meh, I can buy her later xD ... I have only 50 gold left though :(

Three or four times In the past (when I'm on holiday) I've paid the ten dollars for a month's membership to get some extra gold (you can get up to 150 a day if you do everything that's on the wheel)

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 07, 2013, 10:42AM
Three or four times In the past (when I'm on holiday) I've paid the ten dollars for a month's membership to get some extra gold (you can get up to 150 a day if you do everything that's on the wheel)
I would get a membership too, even though I think it's not that worth it. But seeing as I'm too young to have a credit card of my own, and the issue with not being able to convince my parents to use theirs, I can't :P

Hey guys, any suggestions? I have maxed up all my heroes and am stuck at squad level 178. Trying to get lots of tickets in a short time by smashing trouble bots and catching robbers, but what do I do once they're all gone? I need new heroes to max up, made Red She-Hulk as a new target. (and yes, I do have Jean Grey, Bucky Cap AND Gambit besides the free heroes and the ones you start with.)
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: corvetterules on July 08, 2013, 12:01PM
Hey guys, any suggestions? I have maxed up all my heroes and am stuck at squad level 178. Trying to get lots of tickets in a short time by smashing trouble bots and catching robbers, but what do I do once they're all gone? I need new heroes to max up, made Red She-Hulk as a new target. (and yes, I do have Jean Grey, Bucky Cap AND Gambit besides the free heroes and the ones you start with.)

Well trouble bots respawn pretty quickly compared to robbers and such, so you can go between the 4 maps and get all the tickets you can. And once you have done all 4 maps you can go back to the first and do it all over again. Missions are a good way to get tickets, not really that fast I guess, or card games, or arcade games are other ways to get tickets.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2013, 12:43PM
Well trouble bots respawn pretty quickly compared to robbers and such, so you can go between the 4 maps and get all the tickets you can. And once you have done all 4 maps you can go back to the first and do it all over again. Missions are a good way to get tickets, not really that fast I guess, or card games, or arcade games are other ways to get tickets.
Thanks for the tip. By the way, I would also ask whether I should get Red She-Hulk. I could also get Classic Daredevil, but I already have the regular Daredevil. Both cost 20k silver. What do you think?

Quote from: corvetterules on July 09, 2013, 09:24AM
Thanks for the tip. By the way, I would also ask whether I should get Red She-Hulk. I could also get Classic Daredevil, but I already have the regular Daredevil. Both cost 20k silver. What do you think?

I am not a fan of Daredevil, so I can't really say anything about him because I haven't really played as him, but I really enjoyed playing Red She-Hulk.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Get Red Shulkie, she's more diffrent than She-hulk, Classic DD is pretty much normal DD with one added effect, not worth it
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 09, 2013, 11:10PM
Get Red Shulkie, she's more diffrent than She-hulk, Classic DD is pretty much normal DD with one added effect, not worth it
Many thanks to both you and phoenix. Just got her. Love how she jumps that high! Totally worth all that myself-killing to get the silver.

One more thing. What happens if I don't feed my heroes at HQ? Do they run away or something and you must buy them again?

Quote from: corvetterules on July 10, 2013, 11:28AM
One more thing. What happens if I don't feed my heroes at HQ? Do they run away or something and you must buy them again?

Haha, no that would be awful. The headquarters is just for fun where you can make rooms and play around, you don't need to feed them at all, and you will never lose them.

*clink* *clank* *clink* *clank* Do you hear it getting louder? It's getting closer to Super Hero City, but what or who could it be?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 10, 2013, 02:01PM

*clink* *clank* *clink* *clank* Do you hear it getting louder? It's getting closer to Super Hero City, but what or who could it be?
*audience says "Who's that Pokemon?"*

Quote from: corvetterules on July 11, 2013, 01:03PM
*audience says "Who's that Pokemon?"*

Hahaha, that is perfect.

I know it is kind of hard to hide what some characters are, but I remember when they used to post these pictures and people would actually wonder who they were, but now you almost know every time.