Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 22, 2013, 05:04AM #3285 Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:42PM by corvetterules
The Shso workers have finally fixed voice sounds. But for some reason, now I wish they hadn't. Red She-Hulk has pretty awful sounds and sounds like she's chewing plums.

EDIT: Okay, truth be told, I was listening to some loud rock when I first heard her sounds. Scratch that plum-chewing thing, Red She-Hulk sounds DEMONIC! I think it took 2 voice actors to make her a voice. But she doesn't have any sounds for the cheer emote, except for the hand-clap. Anyway, whoever has her will now love the angry emote.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

LOL, now I kind of want to get Red She-Hulk just to hear her "chew plums."  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 22, 2013, 05:17AM
LOL, now I kind of want to get Red She-Hulk just to hear her "chew plums."  :)
Cool. When you get her, try the laugh emote for a best experience of her plum-chewing-like voice.

Is anyone else having problems getting into Villainville? It just doesn't load for me!

P.S. Am I posting too much? Will I get banned for it?

Quote from: corvetterules on July 24, 2013, 03:54AM
Is anyone else having problems getting into Villainville? It just doesn't load for me!

P.S. Am I posting too much? Will I get banned for it?

No you aren't posting too much haha, I think 2 messages one after another is fine, but 3 may be pushing it. You can always edit your post, but then it wont show up as a new post and nobody will see it.

I've been able to get into Villainville, that is pretty strange.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 24, 2013, 07:54AM
No you aren't posting too much haha, I think 2 messages one after another is fine, but 3 may be pushing it. You can always edit your post, but then it wont show up as a new post and nobody will see it.

I've been able to get into Villainville, that is pretty strange.
Maybe there were too many players there. I'll try again.

I was going to try to check it out today, but the game crashed three times on me for some reason.  I'll try again.

Quote from: fox456 on July 25, 2013, 08:44AM
I was going to try to check it out today, but the game crashed three times on me for some reason.  I'll try again.
1. About Red She-Hulk... forget what I said that she sounds like she's chewing plums. I was listening to some loud rock at that time and that was my first impression when I heard her voice for the first time. Once played as her without music and did some emotes. Her voice sounds demonic! Oh, and if you really are gonna get her, do it. You'll grow to love the angry emote.

2. Crashing? Make sure you have the game files downloaded. Also make sure you have the latest Unity Web Player version.

By the way, this is weird. I have already earned the platinum medal for Street Sweeper with Red She-Hulk. But when I destroyed a trouble bot, it said I earned a bronze Street Sweeper medal by destroying 10 trouble bots with Red She-Hulk. Has anyone else encountered this?

July 26, 2013, 11:23AM #3294 Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 12:27PM by fox456
Quote from: corvetterules on July 25, 2013, 12:45PM
Crashing? Make sure you have the game files downloaded.  Also make sure you have the latest Unity Web Player version.

I believe I have all the game files, but how do you know if you have the latest version of the Unity Web Player (and where do you get it)?  I don't remember downloading it individually.  But I constantly get Unity Web Player pop up windows after there is a crash.  Which also reminds me, do any of you guys get "Tab recoveries" along with your crashes?  I get those almost every time too.

Quote from: corvetterules on July 26, 2013, 07:17AM
By the way, this is weird. I have already earned the platinum medal for Street Sweeper with Red She-Hulk. But when I destroyed a trouble bot, it said I earned a bronze Street Sweeper medal by destroying 10 trouble bots with Red She-Hulk. Has anyone else encountered this?

This has never happened to me as far as I know.

EDIT:  I just got into Villainville and played there for awhile with no issues.

Quote from: fox456 on July 26, 2013, 11:23AM
I believe I have all the game files, but how do you know if you have the latest version of the Unity Web Player (and where do you get it)?  I don't remember downloading it individually.  But I constantly get Unity Web Player pop up windows after there is a crash.  Which also reminds me, do any of you guys get "Tab recoveries" along with your crashes?  I get those almost every time too.

This has never happened to me as far as I know.

EDIT:  I just got into Villainville and played there for awhile with no issues.
Not sure how you can know about the Unity Web Player. I just Googled it up and downloaded it again in hopes of getting the latest version. Oh, and maybe these measures are a bit too extreme, but you might have to download game files every time you enter the game. Once downloaded them again and did not crash in a long time.

Here is a reason why you should ALWAYS feed your heroes (unless you just do not care about your HQ). If a hero remains unfed for too long, they will start smashing furniture and destroying it. That is what happened when I left Gambit unfed.

Quote from: corvetterules on July 27, 2013, 03:02AM
Here is a reason why you should ALWAYS feed your heroes (unless you just do not care about your HQ). If a hero remains unfed for too long, they will start smashing furniture and destroying it. That is what happened when I left Gambit unfed.

Well that sounds awful haha. I never even go into my HQ unless it is to mess around, which is like once in a blue moon, so there is no furniture for them to mess up.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 27, 2013, 04:00PM
Well that sounds awful haha. I never even go into my HQ unless it is to mess around, which is like once in a blue moon, so there is no furniture for them to mess up.
Yeah, pretty awful. I like trapping all of my heroes in the training room and watch them mess around, but they will smash my barricades!

I'd hate to see my HQ at this point.  I haven't fed my heroes for a long time and there's no longer any food on the prize wheel, so it's in short supply!