Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: corvetterules on August 04, 2013, 12:16PM
That was fun! And thanks again, phoenix. Now Rulk is left and I can complete the challenge! Oh, and I can help you level your heroes up if you wish.

You are welcome :)

I have a lot of heroes to level up still haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 04, 2013, 12:23PM
You are welcome :)

I have a lot of heroes to level up still haha.
No problem! You "hooked me out of the mud", as to refer to it this way. Besides, I'm getting pretty much bored just roaming around and destroying trouble bots and Mayhem bosses. Especially that after both are exhausted I have to do the boring Mind Match arcade, since I'm earning tickets for the surfers.
P.S. Glad I'm no longer the only one who doesn't need Menu Chat.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 04, 2013, 12:27PM
No problem! You "hooked me out of the mud", as to refer to it this way. Besides, I'm getting pretty much bored just roaming around and destroying trouble bots and Mayhem bosses. Especially that after both are exhausted I have to do the boring Mind Match arcade, since I'm earning tickets for the surfers.
P.S. Glad I'm no longer the only one who doesn't need Menu Chat.

Menu chat is stupid haha, I understand its there to be safe, but like come on. The make it so you can't say anything remotely bad anyway. You cant even type in numbers or smile faces haha.

I get really bored too, I have actually been playing a lot these past few days. I'm trying to rack up more gold since I spent it all, and I have barley any silver either :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just a second, my game crashed with the message "Too many heap sections". Wait for me at the prize wheel at daily bugle.
P.S. Mohawk Storm sounds like she's screaming "Hell" when she does her hero up :P

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 04, 2013, 12:34PM
Menu chat is stupid haha, I understand its there to be safe, but like come on. The make it so you can't say anything remotely bad anyway. You cant even type in numbers or smile faces haha.

I get really bored too, I have actually been playing a lot these past few days. I'm trying to rack up more gold since I spent it all, and I have barley any silver either :/
Yeah, I've also wasted all of my gold on a stupid Doc Ock box which only gave me some furniture, some cards and the Symbi-Oh-No! mission. As for the silver... well... if I spinned all of my tickets I would be at 20k silver... Currently have 3k silver and around 1650 tickets.

August 04, 2013, 01:03PM #3335 Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 01:22PM by midnightphoenix123
Mohawk Storm kind of sucks to be honest haha, it took me forever to finish that mission.

I wasted a lot of my gold on those darn boxes too grr. I only have about 3000 silver also.

Edit: Well my game crashed again, I guess I do need to take a break anyway haha.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 04, 2013, 01:03PM
Mohawk Storm kind of sucks to be honest haha, it took me forever to finish that mission.

I wasted a lot of my gold on those darn boxes too grr. I only have about 3000 silver also.
Well then no doubt I'm going to leave Mohawk Storm as the last free hero with the serum. My next target is Firestar. So far I have Elektra, Daredevil and SC Wolverine. I'll mainly get Firestar because of her Super nova emote. For some untold reason it makes me laugh how she says "Super Nova!". Other than that, I saw she's just another Ms. Marvel.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 04, 2013, 12:57PM
Yeah, I've also wasted all of my gold on a stupid Doc Ock box which only gave me some furniture, some cards and the Symbi-Oh-No! mission. As for the silver... well... if I spinned all of my tickets I would be at 20k silver... Currently have 3k silver and around 1650 tickets.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one wasting Gold on Mystery boxes xD, I actually prefer it though cause (I guess with me being a shield agent) I get a lot of heroes from the mystery boxes, so far, I have received Wasp, Invisible Woman, and Captain America Supersoldier trough Mystery boxes, spended 600 gold for 3 heroes, not bad, if I do say so myself

EDIT : I'm gonna be online to, its not like I've been doing something else all day xd, my name is Gecko Mosquito
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Firestar is pretty fun, I Was excited to see her because she has always been a favorite of mine. I thought it would have been cool if they gave her an emote like her transformation in Spiderman and His Amazing Friends.

I'm pretty sure i've spent about a 1000 gold on mystery boxes haha, and I've only gotten Classic Thor, but oh well can't really complain.

August 05, 2013, 08:07AM #3339 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:17AM by corvetterules
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 07:19AM
Firestar is pretty fun, I Was excited to see her because she has always been a favorite of mine. I thought it would have been cool if they gave her an emote like her transformation in Spiderman and His Amazing Friends.

I'm pretty sure i've spent about a 1000 gold on mystery boxes haha, and I've only gotten Classic Thor, but oh well can't really complain.
I have made several accounts before when bsl5 was still avilable to redeem (it gives 200 gold to new accounts). Tried Venomous box over and over and got Hope Summers. Still a sort of victory, if I do say so myself.
As for Firestar, I find it weird how in the rewards section when you check your squad she has her eyes covered but other than that she always has them uncovered.
EDIT: I saw Firestar has an emote when she turns the heat up and covers herself in microwave radiations.. You could sort of consider that a derivate of her transformation.

August 05, 2013, 08:10AM #3340 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:19AM by midnightphoenix123
So the bullseye mission that is the daily mission today, is probably the worst mission I have ever played. I just don't like it, the set up is weird and there is just way to much going on.

Edit: @Corvetterules, you are right you could consider that her transformation.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 08:10AM
So the bullseye mission that is the daily mission today, is probably the worst mission I have ever played. I just don't like it, the set up is weird and there is just way to much going on.
Agreed. There are so many thieves it's ridiculously hard to achieve adamantium on that mission. Heard EOTE Spiderman is one of the most powerful heroes. Maybe if it were for him on a mission, you could get adamantium.
P.S. Now that I mentioned EOTE Spiderman, why is he considered so powerful in this game?

Quote from: Polygone on August 04, 2013, 01:32PM
Glad to hear I'm not the only one wasting Gold on Mystery boxes xD, I actually prefer it though cause (I guess with me being a shield agent) I get a lot of heroes from the mystery boxes, so far, I have received Wasp, Invisible Woman, and Captain America Supersoldier trough Mystery boxes, spended 600 gold for 3 heroes, not bad, if I do say so myself

EDIT : I'm gonna be online to, its not like I've been doing something else all day xd, my name is Gecko Mosquito
Originally, I wanted to save for either Angel or Beast, since I had 165 gold and I was just about to complete the Hulked Out Heroes challenge. But then that scumbag side of the human brain awakened and I decided to buy a mystery box. Complete waste of gold. Hopefully it won't be so long before I get it back.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 08:16AM
Agreed. There are so many thieves it's ridiculously hard to achieve adamantium on that mission. Heard EOTE Spiderman is one of the most powerful heroes. Maybe if it were for him on a mission, you could get adamantium.
P.S. Now that I mentioned EOTE Spiderman, why is he considered so powerful in this game?

I have no idea, I don't think I have ever seen anyone playing as him.

Yeah I played the bullseye mission and died several times because there were so many thugs and all those lasers being fired off it was hard not to get hit by something.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 08:20AM
I have no idea, I don't think I have ever seen anyone playing as him.

Yeah I played the bullseye mission and died several times because there were so many thugs and all those lasers being fired off it was hard not to get hit by something.
What's weird is that EOTE Spiderman dudes are pretty much everywhere in free roam, but I never ever saw one in a mission.
By the way, you can destroy the lasers. The scary part of the mission are those juggernaut thieves who charge into you. And if that's not enough, they also deal like 40 damage. It's really hard, even with a Wolverine or with Red She-Hulk, which can boost her health regeneration with her second power attack.