Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 08:27AM
What's weird is that EOTE Spiderman dudes are pretty much everywhere in free roam, but I never ever saw one in a mission.
By the way, you can destroy the lasers. The scary part of the mission are those juggernaut thieves who charge into you. And if that's not enough, they also deal like 40 damage. It's really hard, even with a Wolverine or with Red She-Hulk, which can boost her health regeneration with her second power attack.

Yeah I was able to destroy some of them, but it was hard when you were being attacked by so many thugs. Those juggernaut thugs were awful they were the ones who killed me so many times.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 05, 2013, 08:51AM #3346 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 09:07AM by corvetterules
Does anyone here have Red Hulk?
EDIT: Nevermind, I completed the challenge.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

I played the Bullseye mission with Dr doom today and I only died once, Its not my favourite mission, but I don't consider it that bad,

Also, I thought it was kinda funny that a mission that costs gold gets picked as daily, they should do that more often xd
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 05, 2013, 09:34AM
I played the Bullseye mission with Dr doom today and I only died once, Its not my favourite mission, but I don't consider it that bad,

Also, I thought it was kinda funny that a mission that costs gold gets picked as daily, they should do that more often xd

I thought that was pretty cool too, they should pick more gold missions as dailys.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 09:36AM
I thought that was pretty cool too, they should pick more gold missions as dailys.
Agreed, even though it makes buying gold missions pointless as long as they get picked daily.

Does anyone know the best way to get silver other than the prize wheel? (Yeah, I know, tickets. But I'm trying to lower the amount of tickets I have to get as I'm earning for the surfers, have 3720 silver and 1700 tickets. My goal is 2150 tickets so far, but it lowers as I get more silver.)

I would say the prize wheel or playing missions and card games would be the best way to gain silver.

I've encountered a bug with Dr. Doom mayhem mission. Despite the fact that I didn't die at all, when I beat him, I still got just silver. What's with that?

Well anytime I click Play Now it loads up and then goes right back to the home page :/

Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 09:40AM
Agreed, even though it makes buying gold missions pointless as long as they get picked daily.

Not really, you get a good preview of the mission, and in case you want to play it solo, (or with a selected friend) you can buy it :P

Also, I can't enter right now, Its probably my PC acting up, can anyone else?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 05, 2013, 10:53AM
Not really, you get a good preview of the mission, and in case you want to play it solo, (or with a selected friend) you can buy it :P

Also, I can't enter right now, Its probably my PC acting up, can anyone else?
Actually, you can play a daily mission solo. Just choose Play Solo when you're with the daily mission and ta da!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 10:52AM
Well anytime I click Play Now it loads up and then goes right back to the home page :/
Hmm... what browser do you use? I prefer Google Chrome. Maybe it's the browser.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 11:03AM
Hmm... what browser do you use? I prefer Google Chrome. Maybe it's the browser.

I also use Google Chrome

Edit: Well it's working again, strange.

August 05, 2013, 11:11AM #3358 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:19AM by corvetterules
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 11:07AM
I also use Google Chrome

Edit: Well it's working again, strange.
Well, truth be told, not so long ago, I finished a Send in the clone bots mission and at the end it took my character to the celebration room but it didn't show any scores, any Check out this mission!, just the background.
EDIT: Here's a few tips to finish Send in the clone bots! on adamantium:
1. ALWAYS pick a character than can regenrate health (Red She-Hulk works fine too)
2. Always beat the clone bots first. They are a real pain in the butt. Especially when you battle Doom.
3. When you battle Doom, keep in mind that there are 6 canisters. If you have a damage boost power attack, use it, then throw the canisters at him.
4. Always depart from Dr. Doom inbetween the combat animations (for eg., if he threw a lightning blast, depart from him at the end of the animation-he could be using the 4 lightning strikes or the radius lightning attack.)
Optional: Try to pick a character which can knock enemies back at middle animations (most characters have 5 animations). She-Rulk works fine too.
I'm giving these tips because, at least in my opinion, the mission is one of the only truly interesting ones. It also has a reference to MUA since you battle Dr. Doom in the end and dark clones of heroes.

August 05, 2013, 11:14AM #3359 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:54AM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 11:11AM
Well, truth be told, not so long ago, I finished a Send in the clone bots mission and at the end it took my character to the celebration room but it didn't show any scores, any Check out this mission!, just the background.

I've had that happen before. It sucks.

Edit: Well I finally maxed out Mystique, I might buy her badge to get her higher later on, but I really need to work on other heroes now.