Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 11:14AM
I've had that happen before. It sucks.

Edit: Well I finally maxed out Mystique, I might buy her badge to get her higher later on, but I really need to work on other heroes now.
Need help? I can pick some rather easy missions to max them up in no time!
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 12:03PM
Need help? I can pick some rather easy missions to max them up in no time!

Sure if you would like!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 12:05PM
Sure if you would like!
Ok, meet me at Daily Bugle's prize wheel.

Hold on, my game just crashed.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 12:10PM
Hold on, my game just crashed.

I'm actually about to leave really quickly, I shouldn't be gone too long. Then if you are still on we can do some missions?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 12:11PM
I'm actually about to leave really quickly, I shouldn't be gone too long. Then if you are still on we can do some missions?
Sure! Just let me know when you're back. I check this thread constantly so that won't be a problem.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 12:14PM
Sure! Just let me know when you're back. I check this thread constantly so that won't be a problem.

Alright will do!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 05, 2013, 12:15PM
Alright will do!
I see you're back. Ok, meet me at Daily Bugle's prize wheel. Hold on there until I can finish Asgard's mayhem missions. Won't take long. Not with Jean Grey. I promise.

Sorry, I have to go. See you tomorrow!

I finally finished the card quest challange, I literally spend like, 5 hours on that, So glad I finished :D, now to get my squad level to 400 xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

August 05, 2013, 04:47PM #3370 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 04:52PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: corvetterules on August 05, 2013, 12:46PM
I see you're back. Ok, meet me at Daily Bugle's prize wheel. Hold on there until I can finish Asgard's mayhem missions. Won't take long. Not with Jean Grey. I promise.

Sorry I accidentally left my game running so I was kind of just standing there. And I was gone for longing then I thought I would be, we can play tomorrow though!

@Polygone, I'm currently trying to raise mine too

Quote from: Polygone on August 05, 2013, 02:16PM
I finally finished the card quest challange, I literally spend like, 5 hours on that, So glad I finished :D, now to get my squad level to 400 xD
Good luck reaching that squad level. Though you can always spend some gold to get a character for free.

Just in case you see this phoenix, I'm back online but not for long. I'll try to get those 50 tickets I have left to earn for a surfer and then I'll be off due to some stuff I must do.

I'm going in now (Winter Fighter).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 06, 2013, 05:48AM
I'm going in now (Winter Fighter).
Well... you'll see me at the Prize Wheel spinning all the cr*pload of tickets i earned.
P.S. PLEASE facepalm me for just keeping on earning 2000 tickets instead of using them every 50 tickets. This is gonna take a while...