Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: corvetterules on August 09, 2013, 08:38AM
Buy.

I guess it would be nice, but then it would pretty much defeat the purpose of the membership. I mean if you had over 20,000 silver you could purchase several of the silver heroes and if you wanted to drop 900 gold on the other ones, then there would really be no need for the membership almost.

Gold
Other Heroes

Thats pretty much what a membership is for now, there are some missions, and character badges that are for members, and some of those title things and pets, but I mean if you start giving out heroes, then the membership isn't really worth it. That's just my opinion.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

How do I post images to my comment?
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 09, 2013, 08:42AM
I guess it would be nice, but then it would pretty much defeat the purpose of the membership. I mean if you had over 20,000 silver you could purchase several of the silver heroes and if you wanted to drop 900 gold on the other ones, then there would really be no need for the membership almost.

Gold
Other Heroes

Thats pretty much what a membership is for now, there are some missions, and character badges that are for members, and some of those title things and pets, but I mean if you start giving out heroes, then the membership isn't really worth it. That's just my opinion.
Well, I was only suggesting for at least 2 days, not permanently. Agreed, what would membership even give that interesting if it was permanently? Maybe for New Year or their next birthday.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 09, 2013, 08:46AM
Well, I was only suggesting for at least 2 days, not permanently. Agreed, what would membership even give that interesting if it was permanently? Maybe for New Year or their next birthday.

I get what your saying, I hope I didn't sound rude haha. It was also kind of an argument towards the membership in general. I think they need more things. Plus I liked that the member heroes used to be all silver, but now they are just as much as regular heroes.

You post images by puting [ img ]*insert picture here*[ /img ] but without the spaces.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 09, 2013, 09:03AM
I get what your saying, I hope I didn't sound rude haha. It was also kind of an argument towards the membership in general. I think they need more things. Plus I liked that the member heroes used to be all silver, but now they are just as much as regular heroes.

You post images by puting [ img ]*insert picture here*[ /img ] but without the spaces.
I mean a picture from my computer. Tried inserting a link, but there was nothing! Not even the [img][img]!
P.S. It's ok, you didn't sound rude.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 09, 2013, 09:05AM
I mean a picture from my computer. Tried inserting a link, but there was nothing! Not even the [img][img]!
P.S. It's ok, you didn't sound rude.

I don't think that is possible you probably have to upload to the internet first.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 09, 2013, 09:11AM
I don't think that is possible you probably have to upload to the internet first.
Hmm... well, as I mentioned before, I did try to upload the image to a sharing site or something like that. But when I put the link between the 2 [img]'s the picture wouldn't appear. Not even the [img]'s with the link inbetween. Can't see what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I changed pages too soon and it didn't appear at that time because the page was loading?

Quote from: corvetterules on August 09, 2013, 09:53AM
Hmm... well, as I mentioned before, I did try to upload the image to a sharing site or something like that. But when I put the link between the 2 [img]'s the picture wouldn't appear. Not even the [img]'s with the link inbetween. Can't see what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I changed pages too soon and it didn't appear at that time because the page was loading?

Did you have the slash in the last img [ /img ] because you need that, and you may just have the wrong link. Some sites have the IMG code on the page for you already so you can just copy that after you upload the picture.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 09, 2013, 10:02AM
Did you have the slash in the last img [ /img ] because you need that, and you may just have the wrong link. Some sites have the IMG code on the page for you already so you can just copy that after you upload the picture.
A slash? Well, then it's obvious that's the problem here. Let's see if that does it.
EDIT: Never mind. I didn't notice it did have a slash at the last [img].

^
I
I
That's pretty much what I get instead of the pic.

Are you copying the code from the site, or taking the link and doing it yourself. If you uploaded it to a photo site just taking the url probably wont work so you might need to right click and hit copy image url and then try it.

That did it!
P.S. I would insert some humor, but since it took me so long to figure everything out, it would barely even bring a smile to your face.
P.P.S. I saw the guy who posted the news about Member only heroes being playable after expiring posted the picture in a bigger size. What now?

Quote from: corvetterules on August 09, 2013, 01:18PM

That did it!
P.S. I would insert some humor, but since it took me so long to figure everything out, it would barely even bring a smile to your face.
P.P.S. I saw the guy who posted the news about Member only heroes being playable after expiring posted the picture in a bigger size. What now?

Wow your picture is small haha. I just copied the picture off of facebook and it's the same size on here as it was on there.

August 10, 2013, 06:22AM #3419 Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 06:25AM by corvetterules
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 09, 2013, 01:55PM
Wow your picture is small haha. I just copied the picture off of facebook and it's the same size on here as it was on there.
Is it the picture itself? Or is there a trick to make it bigger in my post? Or maybe it's the site?
EDIT: Never mind. I uploaded it wrong. Let me try this:
Dark Surfer starting his car...