Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
By the way, I've been wondering which of these heroes is best in a mayhem mission: Falcon, Thing, Ms. Marvel, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Colossus, Dark Surfer, Classic Daredevil, Daredevil, SC Wolverine, Elektra, Stealth Armor Iron Man, Bucky Cap, Red She-Hulk and Gambit.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Glad to see you figure the picture out!

I'm not sure honestly, I have only played one Mayhem mission so far.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 11, 2013, 11:16AM #3422 Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 11:20AM by corvetterules
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 11, 2013, 07:36AM
Glad to see you figure the picture out!

I'm not sure honestly, I have only played one Mayhem mission so far.
You should do more Mayhem missions, this is how I earn 200 tickets/day. Easy. Start with the Daily Bugle ones. When you're done with them, don't go to another place. Destroy whatever trouble bots there are and then move on to another place. Repeat for the other 3 places. Mayhem missions usually re-spawn 3 minutes after you're done. Then repeat this whole process. It stops whenever YOU stop.
Missions are fine too, but they can take really long. Doing all the mayhem missions on adamantium=60 bonus tickets.
P.S. For the M.O.D.O.K. mayhem mission, pick a long range character. Jean Grey is almost perfect for it. Also make sure to depart as much as you can when you start blinking pink. That means M.O.D.O.K. is pulling you towards him. If he pulls you too close, he will do the rocket thrust, which deals 71 damage. You won't have time to get up to dodge it either. Ouch!

Well I don't own any Mayhem missions, and I don't have to much gold so I don't really want to buy any. I have only ever bought one mission for gold. I usually just play one of the Magneto missions because I get adamantium every time so its over 400 XP, plus tickets and whatever else.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 11, 2013, 02:44PM
Well I don't own any Mayhem missions, and I don't have to much gold so I don't really want to buy any. I have only ever bought one mission for gold. I usually just play one of the Magneto missions because I get adamantium every time so its over 400 XP, plus tickets and whatever else.
By mayhem missions I meant the bosses you see around zones in free roam. If I misunderstood their names, please correct me. I heard they are called "mayhem missions". Anyways, they might give 5 tickets/adamantium, but doing all of them means 60 more tickets. A decent way to earn more fractals too, if I do say so myself.
P.S. I forgot to give tips on Venom. Unless you make sure you always have the boost the venom puddle gives you, you have no chance of getting adamantium because of the troublesome Venom Swing. By walking into the puddle you get a speed boost, meaning that you can dodge the swing. Be careful though-it also lowers your defense. Also, ONLY IF YOUR HERO IS MAXED, don't bother dodging the projectiles Venom's throwing at you-they won't cause much damage.
P.P.S. I gave some tips on defeating Dr. Doom on a previous page, check it out.

Well, guess I'll be giving tips on each mayhem mission.
Abomination: Dodge when he's charging at you. And make sure you have a long range character. When he does a fart/butterfly catch/roar attack, depart from him a little and lay the combos on him. If your hero is maxed, you'll take him down in no time.
M.O.D.O.K.: Take a really long range character-Jean Grey is the most common and decent from the heroes I know. Only attack him from a long range. Also, when your hero starts to blink pink, depart as far as you can. Get pulled too close and M.O.D.O.K. will most likely use his rocket thrust, which deals 71 damage. You won;t have time to get up. Oh, and attack ESPECIALLY after doing the super beam when he rotates and feels dizzy.
Dr. Doom-This one is tough. Pick a hero who can regen health (RedShe-Hulk is fine too). Keep in mind you have canisters. If your hero has a power attack which gives you a damage boost, use it, then throw the canisters at him. Whenever he deploys clone-bots, take them down first, then worry about Doom-they are a real pain in the butt.
Continued in a next comment.

August 11, 2013, 03:04PM #3426 Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 03:26PM by corvetterules
Super Skrull: Dodge his flame blast-his projectiles each deal 15 damage, dealing a total of 45 damage if you dodge none of them. When he uses flame walls, don't bother dodging them unless you're in the center of the fighting arena. Also, if there are shapeshifters, definitely take them down first. They will once again cause a lot of trouble. When SS turns invisible, just pick on other skrulls until he comes back.
Mole man: Just lay the combos on him. Forget about his little men. They are as dangerous as a waffle. You might wanna worry about the huge plant though. Make sure you're not too close to it. Also, if you are too close to MM, he will knock you back when he gets back on surface.
Annihilus: It's best to pick a long range character because of his radius attack when he says "You can't hurt me!". Also, make sure to dodge his projectiles as each deals 37 damage (NOT the ones when he flies-each deals 20 damage in that case.). When he starts flying, pick on his annihilation wave (the other insects who come to his aid)
P.S. Why are his eyes red in the Annihilus background, but during the battle and the intro they are blue?
Continued in next comment.

Venom: He is a dangerous opponent. ALWAYS make sure you have the boost from the venom puddle. It will give you enough speed to dodge his Venom Swing. Also, only do this if your hero is maxed. Don't bother about Venom's projectiles. Just lay your combos in him.
Green Goblin-Make sure you have a long range character. Dodge when he says "Get out of my way!" since it will knock you on the floor and deal 45 damage. Don't mind his pumpkin bombs. They only deal 20 damage. Only recommended if your hero is maxed. The reason you need a long range hero is because he will turn his thrust to you, knock you back and deal 75 damage. No, a medium range character won't work against this attack either. A character with the range of Jean Grey is required to dodge this one and still lay combos on him.
Doc Ock: This one is rather easy. He is a bit buggy, he sometimes just sits idly, so you have enough time to lay some good combos on him. However, always attack from a distance. There is a chance that, if you're too close, he will do his radius attack, which would take away all of your health bar-even if your hero is maxed. Also, dodge his "Get a little closer!" attack- it will stun you and leave you vulnerable. Also, don't mind his lasers. Only recommended if your hero is maxed. Just continue laying the combos on him. Continued in the next and last comment.

O.K., the Asgard mayhem missions are the easiest.
Loki: This one's easy. Just make sure you dodge his teleportation spots (they are marked in turquoise) and ESPECIALLY his lasers, as they will deal 80-85 damage total. Also, dodge when he's charging at you (he will make a lime green barrier and run towards you.).
Avengers Loki (the Loki in a dark suit): This one is the easiest of the 3. Just lay your combos on him. Make sure to dodge his projectiles as they will not only deal 45 damage, but also knock you back. Lay your combos on him ESPECIALLY when he has these 2 lines: "My victory is assured", "The disseract is all-powerful"(sorry, don't know how to spell it.). And most importantly, dodge his melee attacks. Especially the one when he prepares to rotate and swing his scepter towards you.
Enchantress: This one is a bit tricky. A short range character would be suitable for this one as she has the Sorcerer beams which will go around her 180 degrees and you can jump over her to dodge the attack. Also, dodge the Hex Bolt and the Abracadabra. And don't worry about her seducing attack. It may stun you, but it only deals 15 damage and stuns you for like 4-5 seconds. Also, don't miss any opportunity to lay your combos on her when she uses her Rune Wand (ESPECIALLY then) and her fire and ice summonings. Oddly enough though, the fire and ice demons might be a little annoying here.
I hope this helps you. Defeating all of these bosses on adamantium will get you a total of 60 tickets. Also, I noticed that they will spawn a hour from the last time you defeated a boss. Until then, take some trouble bots down.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Pick a long range character (except for Enchantress)

I'm sorry I was wrong, I was confusing the Mayhem and Crisis missions. I've done the little villain missions around the cities but they never really offer me very much so I don't do them very much. It's nice that you put a ton of tips up for the missions. But that's a lot of posts, you could have edited your other post and added them all on to that.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 11, 2013, 06:18PM
I'm sorry I was wrong, I was confusing the Mayhem and Crisis missions. I've done the little villain missions around the cities but they never really offer me very much so I don't do them very much. It's nice that you put a ton of tips up for the missions. But that's a lot of posts, you could have edited your other post and added them all on to that.
Maybe, but at that time I thought there would be a character limit on each comment. Guess I was wrong. Sorry for unnecessarily filling the page.

August 12, 2013, 08:24AM #3432 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 09:15AM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: corvetterules on August 12, 2013, 08:10AM
Maybe, but at that time I thought there would be a character limit on each comment. Guess I was wrong. Sorry for unnecessarily filling the page.

It's alright, just keep it in mind for next time. They are very good and helpful tips though!

Edit: Here is a code for 100 gold: MVL8
And this gives an armor boost for an hour: ARMRBST

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 12, 2013, 08:24AM
It's alright, just keep it in mind for next time. They are very good and helpful tips though!

Edit: Here is a code for 100 gold: MVL8
And this gives an armor boost for an hour: ARMRBST
Thank you. Like, SO much. I finally have enough gold for Angel/Beast! Which one should I get though?

I believe I have them both, I've been working on Angel these past couple days. He's pretty fun. I can't say much for Beast since I haven't played him very much.