Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 12, 2013, 10:39AM
I believe I have them both, I've been working on Angel these past couple days. He's pretty fun. I can't say much for Beast since I haven't played him very much.
Well then, I guess Beast is boring. Anyways, I saw some gameplay videos of both and would say I would prefer Angel. Besides, unlike most heroes in the game, Angel can also double-jump and fly.
EDIT: Boy, Angel's double-jump is pretty confusing. When I jump the second time it seems as if he's jumping a bit further than the rest of the double-jump characters, but he's not.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

You'll get used to Angel's double jump.  He is one of my favorite characters to use.  Thanks for all the tips for the "mayhem missions."  I'll look through them some more before I play one of those missions again.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 12, 2013, 06:46PM
You'll get used to Angel's double jump.  He is one of my favorite characters to use.  Thanks for all the tips for the "mayhem missions."  I'll look through them some more before I play one of those missions again.
You're very welcome. By the way, Angel must be one of the strongest heroes! I have already maxed him and now he's badder than ever! Guess he really does "own the air"!
P.S. If you're tired of maxing your heroes on Doc Ock missions, try Super sized & magnetized or unstoppa-skrull or even unsecret invasion! The Doc Ock, Super Skrull and Magneto missions are, at least for me, the easiest missions.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 13, 2013, 07:25AM
You're very welcome. By the way, Angel must be one of the strongest heroes! I have already maxed him and now he's badder than ever! Guess he really does "own the air"!
P.S. If you're tired of maxing your heroes on Doc Ock missions, try Super sized & magnetized or unstoppa-skrull or even unsecret invasion! The Doc Ock, Super Skrull and Magneto missions are, at least for me, the easiest missions.

Super sized and Magnetized is usually the only mission I play when I'm maxing heroes because it's so easy.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I mostly just take each & every character token of all my heroes, and then look at their exp to see how much they need, the one's that need 500 or less are useually the ones I take on short missions like home invasion or Unstoppa-Skrull

Also, I bought the crisis edition of the titanium man mission (I was quite happy that I dindn't waste it on mystery boxes xD) Its a lot of fun, you fight Titanium man for like 7 times or so, and Modok and A-bomb are also involved, in his boss fight you're actually able to call Avengers Iron man for help etc. pretty awesome
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I've just been going from the top of the list of my heroes down and trying to level them up, which is a lot of people. I usually just buy a hero I want and then get off and never play as them haha

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 13, 2013, 09:06AM
I've just been going from the top of the list of my heroes down and trying to level them up, which is a lot of people. I usually just buy a hero I want and then get off and never play as them haha
Hah. Well, if you ask me how I would do this entire hero maxing thing, I would just boy a hero then max it, then buy another hero... so that it doesn't start teasing me to max them all up...

Tried to buy a membership today... sucks that I'm Romanian in this case.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 13, 2013, 11:20AM
Hah. Well, if you ask me how I would do this entire hero maxing thing, I would just boy a hero then max it, then buy another hero... so that it doesn't start teasing me to max them all up...

Well that would have worked if I did that XD, but some heroes went on sale and I bought those, or I got codes for other heroes. And I made it my mission to purchase all the female super heroes since I tend to favor them more, and I have every last one except for White Phoenix.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 13, 2013, 11:35AM
Well that would have worked if I did that XD, but some heroes went on sale and I bought those, or I got codes for other heroes. And I made it my mission to purchase all the female super heroes since I tend to favor them more, and I have every last one except for White Phoenix.
Codes for other heroes? What do you mean? Old ones like that Iceman code?

I just sent a friend request to someone and suddenly the message of the player having too many friends showed up. But in a different way; only the message appeared, without the box. I couldn't move either. Then the game crashed.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 13, 2013, 12:08PM
Codes for other heroes? What do you mean? Old ones like that Iceman code?

Well I got codes for Psylocke, White Elektra and Doctor Strange.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 13, 2013, 01:44PM
Well I got codes for Psylocke, White Elektra and Doctor Strange.
Some contest the Shso admins organized? (If yes congrats) Or a code they released for everyone?

Quote from: corvetterules on August 13, 2013, 11:20AM

That's pretty much what I do too.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 13, 2013, 03:32PM
That's pretty much what I do too.
But even so, the worst part if you're used to this method is maxing the incredibly boring "noob characters": Falcon, Thing, Ms. Marvel and Cyclops. They are pretty boring if you ask me. Well, maybe not Thing, but the others...