Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: corvetterules on August 13, 2013, 02:41PM
Some contest the Shso admins organized? (If yes congrats) Or a code they released for everyone?

Well Psylocke was a Comic Con code that I got from someone, White Elektra was a toy figure code that I got from someone, and I got the Doctor Strange code on here from a contest that was held.

I agree the starter characters are pretty boring, I don't have any of them maxed yet either.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 13, 2013, 07:37PM #3451 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:43PM by fox456
Falcon has been one of my favorites from the very beginning.  I didn't think I would like him, but I do.  Besides, he has one of the best dances!  :)

Quote from: corvetterules on August 13, 2013, 11:22AM
Tried to buy a membership today... sucks that I'm Romanian in this case.

What happened?  Were you able to get a membership?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 12, 2013, 08:24AM
...Here is a code for 100 gold: MVL8
And this gives an armor boost for an hour: ARMRBST

Thanks for these codes, midnightphoenix!  It's always good to add some gold.  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 13, 2013, 07:37PM
Falcon has been one of my favorites from the very beginning.  I didn't think I would like him, but I do.  Besides, he has one of the best dances!  :)

What happened?  Were you able to get a membership?
Nope... I stopped at the "Sorry, you can't purchase membership in Romania." page.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: fox456 on August 13, 2013, 08:04PM
Thanks for these codes, midnightphoenix!  It's always good to add some gold.  :)
I'll say! if it weren't for that gold code, I wouldn't have gotten Angel! Which is a good enough character to replace Red She-Hulk (Yes, I referred to that hero because both Angel and She-Rulk have healing power attacks)

You are welcome :D

Of the starter heroes Ms Marvel is the only one I have really played.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 14, 2013, 07:26AM
You are welcome :D

Of the starter heroes Ms Marvel is the only one I have really played.
Meh... Ms. Marvel's combos are too terribly slow. Especially her last attack from her combo. I counted 3 seconds for it to hit!?

Firestar is almost identical, although I think firestar's combo is executed more quickly, Falcon & Cyclops are my only max starters
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 14, 2013, 11:23AM
Firestar is almost identical, although I think firestar's combo is executed more quickly, Falcon & Cyclops are my only max starters
To be honest, I left Cyclops the last starter to max. And when I turned to him, I would be bored cr*pless doing missions with him. I would of thrown a party when I finally maxed him.

In this picture, the surfers look like they're having a rap battle, but if you have them you know it's not.

Ohh new badges, or at least I think they're new. Emma, Jean, Psylocke and Phoenix have badges among others.
I bought Emma's badge :P they cost 200 gold

See I like the badges and I don't like the badges. While I am a member, I really don't get on very often so I don't have a ton of gold so I try and save for heroes, and I can't go dropping 200 gold for all these tokens. The only one I bought was for Shadowcat, I may get more once I have more gold.

Well there is a code for a free Cyclops badge that was sent to emails.

Code: CYCLPSBDG

August 19, 2013, 04:56PM #3463 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 06:52PM by Midnightphoenix
Quote from: White Queen on August 19, 2013, 04:39PM
Well there is a code for a free Cyclops badge that was sent to emails.

Code: CYCLPSBDG

When did they send that one, is it active still?

The code's still active yes, and I think a week ago or less.