Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: corvetterules on August 15, 2013, 05:03AM
To be honest, I left Cyclops the last starter to max. And when I turned to him, I would be bored cr*pless doing missions with him. I would of thrown a party when I finally maxed him.

Quote from: White Queen on August 19, 2013, 04:39PM
Well there is a code for a free Cyclops badge that was sent to emails.

Code: CYCLPSBDG

I can tell that corvetterules is going to be thrilled with this badge of all we could have gotten!  Nevertheless, thanks for that code, White Queen!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Weird how phoenix always keeps me from making stupid decisions. I was about to buy a Gambit badge and leave Beast for later... Guess it would not be worth it.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: fox456 on August 19, 2013, 07:59PM
I can tell that corvetterules is going to be thrilled with this badge of all we could have gotten!  Nevertheless, thanks for that code, White Queen!
Yeah, I could so go celebrate with Deadpool right now. But, well... they would have released it anyway, just like they would be going to release a Falcon, Thing and Ms. Marvel badge. Better now than later! Besides, I need squad levels for Firestar.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 20, 2013, 09:29AM
Weird how phoenix always keeps me from making stupid decisions. I was about to buy a Gambit badge and leave Beast for later... Guess it would not be worth it.

Sorry :P

I'm just so iffy on the badge thing.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 20, 2013, 03:13PM
Sorry :P

I'm just so iffy on the badge thing.
By the way, what is the max level with a badge? 18? 22? I certainly hope 22, but I saw the last power upgrade is at 18.

Quote from: corvetterules on August 21, 2013, 08:06AM
By the way, what is the max level with a badge? 18? 22? I certainly hope 22, but I saw the last power upgrade is at 18.

I honestly have no idea.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: corvetterules on August 21, 2013, 08:06AM

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 21, 2013, 03:28PM
I honestly have no idea.

I'm not sure either, but I have the Cyclops badge thanks to White Queen and I'll let you know if I find out before anyone else here does.

Another question about badges:  Do they automatically raise your squad level?  I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that my squad level went up 10 points after I got the Cyclops badge.

Quote from: fox456 on August 21, 2013, 04:32PM
I'm not sure either, but I have the Cyclops badge thanks to White Queen and I'll let you know if I find out before anyone else here does.

Another question about badges:  Do they automatically raise your squad level?  I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that my squad level went up 10 points after I got the Cyclops badge.

I'm not sure on that either, but if they do raise your squad level then I guess that is a really good thing about them.

The Max Level with Badges I believe is 21, but don't quote me on that one.
And if you've played with a hero that was already maxed out ( lvl 11 ), once you get his or her badge  the EXP that you've accumulated when playing with the maxed out hero will explode xD, when I got Emma's badge she auto-became lvl 15.
And yes, they do raise squad level.

Quote from: fox456 on August 21, 2013, 04:32PM

Depends. If once you maxed your hero without the badge you stopped, then no, it will not raise squad level. But if you used that hero LOADS of times... then ka-boom! Max level with badge! Just like my Jean Grey, I think I would already have at least level 17 seeing as I did a LOT of Mayhem Missions with her.

I tried the game out because I was bored (and waiting for stuff to arrive here ((STILL)). It's an OK game if you're bored as an adult =P

Quote from: B.L.A.W on August 22, 2013, 10:23AM
I tried the game out because I was bored (and waiting for stuff to arrive here ((STILL)). It's an OK game if you're bored as an adult =P
This game is actually among the only ones I play at present because I am bored of others. So far one of my favorite Marvel games as I prefer MMO games to single player/competition-only-multiplayer (NFSHP2010 and MUA, as examples) games.

The site is down temporarily for maintenance....

I was just thinking about how we all used to report those maintenance sessions here and would try to guess what the next update(s) would be!  :D  ;)  :)

Quote from: fox456 on August 22, 2013, 02:32PM

I was just thinking about how we all used to report those maintenance sessions here and would try to guess what the next update(s) would be!  :D  ;)  :)

That was always fun! Haha, and then we would all rush on to see whats new and find out they just fixed some glitches.

August 22, 2013, 03:22PM #3479 Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 03:26PM by corvetterules
Quote from: fox456 on August 22, 2013, 02:32PM

Well... I certainly hope they add 2 more sidekicks (preferably for silver) or at least one of them silver. They can make a big step towards completing a squad level challenge. Or maybe they will change the tokens... Maybe they will add universal tokens. As in, collect 5 tokens then pick a hero to add the experience to. Preferably, there would still be 5 tokens/hero. But I doubt-then it would be much too easy to level a hero up. I very much doubt they would make such an update in the first place actually.
EDIT: I can't fantasize about any good changes. Whatever is above was written as soon as it got in my mind.