Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: corvetterules on September 07, 2013, 06:18AM
Wait a minute... so if you buy a hero you get 2 squad levels, if you progress him through levels 2-10 you get 9 levels and if you max him you get 2 instead of 1?
When you purchase a hero the amount of Squad Level you get depends on their Marvel Lore.
And leveling them from and including lvl 2 to 10 gives you 9 Squad Levels. And maxing them out gives you 2 squad levels.

Quote from: White Queen on September 07, 2013, 06:24AM
When you purchase a hero the amount of Squad Level you get depends on their Marvel Lore.
And leveling them from and including lvl 2 to 10 gives you 9 Squad Levels. And maxing them out gives you 2 squad levels.
Sorry, I think I look like a newbie now, but what is a Marvel lore?
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

This is where a hero's marvel lore is displayed. ( In Shop and My Squad Page )

September 07, 2013, 08:41AM #3513 Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:44AM by corvetterules
Quote from: White Queen on September 07, 2013, 08:19AM
This is where a hero's marvel lore is displayed. ( In Shop and My Squad Page )

Oh, thanks, I thought it had to do with appropriate age and stuff... Nice thing to consider when you buy heroes.

Quote from: corvetterules on September 07, 2013, 08:41AM
Oh, thanks, I thought it had to do with appropriate age and stuff... Nice thing to consider when you buy heroes.
Hmm yes, Emma Frost is appropriate for 1 year-olds and up. xD

Quote from: White Queen on September 07, 2013, 08:55AM
Hmm yes, Emma Frost is appropriate for 1 year-olds and up. xD
I don't know... it looked strange to me too, but still, it looked like the kind of appropriate age other kids MMO's such as Club Penguin have... And as a matter of fact, I wasn't thinking of Emma Frost particularly, I was thinking of the game itself that would be in that age range.
But you've got a point there. Idiotic thought of mine.

I do wonder when they'll release a new game zone. :/
I want the X-Mansion.

Quote from: White Queen on September 07, 2013, 10:12AM
I do wonder when they'll release a new game zone. :/
I want the X-Mansion.
To be honest, I sort of wish we could enter buildings. But not just touch-and-go, like we currently do. I mean, actually roam inside the buildings. Would be cool to roam around the Baxter Building. And... perhaps this would also lead to the X-Mansion.

Fantastic news for Jean and Phoenix Fans!
I got an email. Looky here. ;)

Quote from: White Queen on September 08, 2013, 05:34AM
Fantastic news for Jean and Phoenix Fans!
I got an email. Looky here. ;)

Yay I am glad she has been officially announced now! I hope she plays different compared to Phoenix.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

She's here!!!  Dark Phoenix debuted today.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on September 12, 2013, 02:00PM
She's here!!!  Dark Phoenix debuted today.
Dark Phoenix costs 600 Gold and her badge costs 200 gold.
Also the Phoenix Force bundle is available for 2,400 gold containing Normal, White and Dark Phoenix including their badges.

I bought Dark Phoenix, but haven't played her yet since I got her on my laptop which is super slow. I wanted to buy the Phoenix Bundle to get both Dark Phoenix, and White Phoenix plus their badges but sadly I didn't have enough gold :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

If you ask me, having bought all of the items included in the Phoenix bundle separately would have saved at least 500 gold; since Darky is 600 and Whitey was either 600 or 900, plus their 200-ish badges, it would be either 1600 gold or 1900 gold. So yeah... waste of 500 gold to buy the bundle unless you haven't bought Whitey and really want her.

Quote from: corvetterules on September 14, 2013, 12:41AM
If you ask me, having bought all of the items included in the Phoenix bundle separately would have saved at least 500 gold; since Darky is 600 and Whitey was either 600 or 900, plus their 200-ish badges, it would be either 1600 gold or 1900 gold. So yeah... waste of 500 gold to buy the bundle unless you haven't bought Whitey and really want her.

Well it includes Dark Phoenix, White Phoenix, and Phoenix plus all their badges. White Phoenix was 900 I believe, Dark Phoenix is 600 their badges are 200 and Phoenix is 600 I assume her badge is 200. So the set it priced pretty accurate, it basically charges 600 per character, and 200 per badge Which is equal to 2400, which means if White Phoenix was 900 you actually save money, if she was 600 then the set is priced at the equal amount of all the items included.