Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
News Flash:

Everyone one receives one week of free junior agent status to celebrate the fact that they have reached 6,000,000 players.  Check the site for the code.

... and maybe someone knows why my Squad Level went from 396 to 447 today!?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

September 20, 2013, 05:25AM #3526 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:43AM by White Queen
Quote from: fox456 on September 20, 2013, 03:53AM
News Flash:

Everyone one receives one week of free junior agent status to celebrate the fact that they have reached 6,000,000 players.  Check the site for the code.

... and maybe someone knows why my Squad Level went from 396 to 447 today!?
OMG, thank you for informing us. :)
And, my squad level was increased as well. @_@

Bought Shadowcat, she's really fun to play with :) I'll be saving for Dark Phoenix and her badge.

The code VIGILANT will get you a free title, nothing fancy but it's free.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on September 20, 2013, 02:33PM
The code VIGILANT will get you a free title, nothing fancy but it's free.
Thank you for sharing the code :D :)
I'm getting on the game now, since Marvel Heroes is offline. :P

Quote from: White Queen on September 20, 2013, 03:04PM
Thank you for sharing the code :D :)
I'm getting on the game now, since Marvel Heroes is offline. :P

I was trying to get on but when ever I hit the Play button the window would never stop loading, so I guess I won't be getting on right now haha

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on September 20, 2013, 03:07PM
I was trying to get on but when ever I hit the Play button the window would never stop loading, so I guess I won't be getting on right now haha
Awww.. :( ...Maybe download/update the game files?

Quote from: White Queen on September 20, 2013, 03:19PM
Awww.. :( ...Maybe download/update the game files?

I don't think it was the game, because the loading screen never came up it was just the window loading.

I had some troubles getting into the game this morning.  But, when I finally got in, I bought all the silver characters that I didn't have plus their badges.

I will probably buy Quicksilver because I have NEVER seen him in the game....  I'm just now wondering if that is because he isn't fun to play.

I'm going to try to log in now.

September 20, 2013, 04:30PM #3533 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 04:36PM by Midnightphoenix
I finally got on thankfully, I just noticed Red She Hulk is now 20,000 silver, and pretty much all the missions have been switched to gold now.

I have also been wishing they would lower the price on some heroes, like how Beast and Angel are only 300 gold and Gambit is 150.

Edit: And I also wish they would change the little machines in the city, so instead of collecting several stars to get 1 silver, each star is worth 1 silver. Because that would be much more worth it. And maybe throw in 1 or 2 gold stars for 1 or 2 gold.

September 20, 2013, 04:44PM #3534 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 04:46PM by fox456
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on September 20, 2013, 04:30PM
I finally got on thankfully, I just noticed Red She Hulk is now 20,000 silver, and pretty much all the missions have been switched to gold now.

I have also been wishing they would lower the price on some heroes, like how Beast and Angel are only 300 gold and Gambit is 150.

Edit: And I also wish they would change the little machines in the city, so instead of collecting several stars to get 1 silver, each star is worth 1 silver. Because that would be much more worth it. And maybe throw in 1 or 2 gold stars for 1 or 2 gold.

I agree with what you said about the stars.  It takes a long time to accumulate silver that way.

I thought Red She Hulk was already 20,000 silver....

Oh, and thanks for the VIGILANT code!

Quote from: fox456 on September 20, 2013, 04:44PM
I agree with what you said about the stars.  It takes a long time to accumulate silver that way.

I thought Red She Hulk was already 20,000 silver....

Oh, and thanks for the VIGILANT code!

Maybe she was, I just saw it today so it's new to me haha

Man, the game has crashed/frozen on me so many times today!

Hey, I was just thinking that the wheel will replenish itself each day, won't it?  If so, then you guys who haven't used the code yet should spin the wheel and get all the gold before applying the code.

Played a little this morning, got all the gold from the prize wheel so I should have enough for Dark Phoenix tommorow.
Purchased Shadowcat and Black Widow's badges and leveled up a few heroes, so now my squad level is 252. :D
I gotta purchase the remaining SHIELD Agent only heroes though.

I got Dark Phoenix today, and I just unlocked her second power emote. xD

Quote from: White Queen on September 22, 2013, 04:09AM
I got Dark Phoenix today, and I just unlocked her second power emote. xD

Haha that is hilarious!