Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 22, 2013, 10:33AM #3540 Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 10:38AM by White Queen
I'm stuck on the Hulked Out challange where I have to complete missions either with or as Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, Red Hulk and She-Hulk.

Quote from: White Queen on September 22, 2013, 10:33AM
I'm stuck on the Hulked Out challange where I have to complete missions either with or as Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, Red Hulk and She-Hulk.

That was a tough one.  I think it would be tougher now that people have more characters to choose from (meaning that there is less likelihood that people will have the Hulk characters) than they did when I faced that challenge.

There's a bunch like that coming up for me soon, like the Wolverines challenge and the Spider-Men challenge (if I remember them correctly).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

September 23, 2013, 06:23AM #3542 Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:55AM by White Queen
Unbelievable....I was playing a mission as Dark Phoenix with Hulk ( for the challenge ) and we almost defeated the boss when the game crashed ....sigh....seriously?!

Is there anyone here who has the heroes ( Hulk, Gladiator Hulk, She-Hulk, Red Hulk ) who can help me please :) ?

The game has been crashing ALOT for me lately.

The only "hulk" I have is Avengers Hulk.  Wish I could help you.

September 24, 2013, 04:53AM #3544 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:28PM by White Queen
Quote from: fox456 on September 23, 2013, 08:07PM
The game has been crashing ALOT for me lately.

The only "hulk" I have is Avengers Hulk.  Wish I could help you.
Maybe it crashed because of the browser. Some browsers are more compatible with the Unity Engine than others.
As far as I know Firefox and Internet Explorer work best, Chrome, Opera and other browsers are less compatible

I myself almost never crash, I crashed yesterday only because it was a universal problem as the Dev's had shut down the server to fix the crashing issue.

Just bought Dark Phoenix's badge and Deadpool. :D

Edit 2: Bought Avengers Nick Fury and War Machine.

Ok, Dark Phoenix is officially my favourite hero/villain. She's just so powerful, she's stronger than the rest of the Phoenixes.

@ White Queen,

Don't know if you're around, but I just saw a Gladiator Hulk running around the Daily Bugle.

Aww, still can't find a Hulk Hero for the challange.
At least I got my squad level to 309 today though. :D

September 27, 2013, 01:58PM #3547 Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:15PM by White Queen
Introducing Crafting!

Greetings Squaddies!

We have a lot of pretty crafty heroes here in Super Hero City that have made some pretty amazing creations.  Now you can join them in making your own awesome inventions!

Scattered throughout Baxter Plaza, Asgard, Villainville and the Daily Bugle are new tokens for you to pick up.  Each token will give you a particular part needed for your inventions.  Each hero in your squad can find 5 parts each day, so if you can’t find any more parts, grab a different hero and keep searching!  Each area has different parts, so if you can’t find the part you need in Asgard, try looking in the Daily Bugle or in Villainville.

Once you’ve gathered up some parts, go to your My Squad page and click on the Crafting tab.  Here you can find a list of all the things you can make including a bunch of potions, a brand-new Title, and two all-new Sidekicks!  Just click on the item you want to craft and you’ll see all the parts you need.  Some of those parts are super-powered versions of the parts you’ve already found out in Super Hero City, but do not fear, you can use the power of the Crafting Hammer to combine the parts you’ve found into even more powerful versions!  Just click on each of the pieces of the item you want to craft and you’ll discover all the parts you need to finish your new creation!

This is only the beginning.  Over the coming months, you’ll be able to craft new Titles, more Potions, a bunch of new Sidekicks, and even a Hero!  You’ll be able to find crafting pieces in missions, collect them from the Prize Wheel, and win them from Mystery Boxes!

And coming soon, you’ll be able to use your new inventions to give your Sidekicks super powers!

Hero Up!

Skimming Moon Prime (aka Jared)

QuoteHere’s what you can make:

Sidekicks:
    Red Annihilation Trooper
    Brown Ultron Legion Bot
    Title:
    The Apprentice
    Potions:
    Power Surge
    Light Show
    Stink Bomb
    Dance Party
    Winter Globe
    Winter Storm
    Plasma Orb
    Raise the Roof
    Invisibility Potion
    Ghost Potion
    Gold Potion

The Berseker Box now available!

QuoteThe savage Sabretooth is mad, bad and dangerous to know… just ask Wolverine!  One of Wolverine’s oldest enemies is now available for you within his very own Berserker Box!

Checked out the Crafting, wow there's alot of ingredients. Like you collect the simplest ( tier 1 ) of ingredients from zones, and then you need 5 ( tier 1s ) to make a single tier 2 ingredients. And most ingredients have 4 tiers.
The Crafting system looks very promising.

I just wish they added a Crafting Skill of some sort. So when you craft stuff or collect ingredients, you gain Crafting Experience. And when you gain a Crafting Level you unlock new recipies. And gaining a crafting level should also increase your Squad level. :)

Also, you can purchase the tier 4 of ingredients from the shop under the Goodies section. One costs 100 Gold so It's not worth it at all.

The crafting idea sounds really neat, it was about time they added something new in!

Thanks for posting all this White Queen!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

September 27, 2013, 02:57PM #3549 Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 02:59PM by White Queen
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on September 27, 2013, 02:39PM
The crafting idea sounds really neat, it was about time they added something new in!

Thanks for posting all this White Queen!
:)
The Crafting isn't difficult or complicated though, just time consuming. Since you need a good amount of heroes to collect parts.
I'm focusing on The Apprentice title, then I shall focus on the Sidekicks.
Also got my Squad Level to 330. :D So yay me. My 6 Million code membership expired today though. :/
Though I might get enough gold for Psylocke, since I still haven't collected the gold from the wheel...cuz I don't have tickets. xD
Btw do you have any of the Hulk Heroes required for the Hulked Out Challange. ( Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk and Gladiator Hulk )

Quote from: White Queen on September 27, 2013, 02:57PM
The Crafting isn't difficult or complicated though, just time consuming. Since you need a good amount of heroes to collect parts.
Also got my Squad Level to 330. :D So yay me. My 6 Million code membership expired today though. :/
Though I might get enough gold for Psylocke, since I still haven't collected the gold from the wheel...cuz I don't have tickets. xD
Btw do you have any of the Hulk Heroes required for the Hulked Out Challange. ( Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk and Gladiator Hulk )

At least its something to do haha. Yay for you!

Yeah I have Red She Hulk!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: White Queen on September 27, 2013, 02:57PM

Thanks for telling us about the crafting, White Queen.  You sure have been busy raising your Squad Level so much in such a short time!  My Agent membership ran out today as well.  It was fun while it lasted.  I ended up buying Nick Fury, Deadpool, Shadowcat, Dark Iron Patriot, Iron Man Mark I, Avengers Hawkeye, Avengers Nick Fury and Quicksilver.

I will try out the crafting.  However, I hope it's better than Marvel Heroes.  (And I can't end this message without saying that I would have rather they updated the card game than add crafting.  :D )

Code for 10 free Adamantium Fragments. ( For Crafting )

QuoteADMNTENIUM

Hi, sorry I have been off for so long.
Anyways, I saw two people phoenix and queen talking about an increase in their squad level... but mine is still 265 as before???
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.