Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 03, 2013, 09:51AM #3555 Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 09:54AM by corvetterules
By the way... do not waste your time downloading Mozila. It will not fix the game crashes. Tried it myself... As for Internet Explorer... well, too slow generally.
And speaking of crashes... how come I crash every 5-10 minutes? The game was not even close to this in Google Chrome before the patch...
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Glad to see you back, corvetterules!  Where have you been?  Did you get in on the one-week of free membership?  The code might still work for you.  If I remember correctly, it was 6milplyrs.

On the previous page, you had asked about people's squad level increasing.  Right after I entered the code, mine went from 396 to 447.  Then I bought some of the members-only characters, and it went up to 471.  Now I'm at 508.  I hope the code still works for you.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

They have updated the game for Halloween in case you didn't know yet.

October 04, 2013, 07:38AM #3558 Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 09:59AM by corvetterules
Quote from: fox456 on October 03, 2013, 08:01PM
Glad to see you back, corvetterules!  Where have you been?  Did you get in on the one-week of free membership?  The code might still work for you.  If I remember correctly, it was 6milplyrs.

On the previous page, you had asked about people's squad level increasing.  Right after I entered the code, mine went from 396 to 447.  Then I bought some of the members-only characters, and it went up to 471.  Now I'm at 508.  I hope the code still works for you.
I owe you just SO much for that code, fox. Now I have an opportunity in a million to get more silver characters! Thank you!
EDIT: I just redeemed the code and already have Dark Iron Patriot, Nick Fury (or how I like to call him, rap clothes fury), Hulkbuster Iron Man, Symbiote Spider Man, Deadpool, Black widow, War Machine and Ultimate Thor!

Oh, right. And to respond your question as to where I have been... well a small part on vacantion, a bigger part school, but mostly, because I kinda did not want to play for a while after forgetting to log in for the free gold. You know... sometimes it gets annoying and you do not play for a while...

Well, I know what you mean, but it's good that you're back.  Also, I'm glad that the code worked for you.

Quote from: fox456 on October 04, 2013, 04:09PM
Well, I know what you mean, but it's good that you're back.  Also, I'm glad that the code worked for you.
By the way... Sure thing my streak would have been reseted. But somehow, when I logged in it did not reset and give me 20 gold as a 8 streak log in. What was that? Not that I am against it of course :P

By the way, the free 1-week membership code is usable ( once per account ) until 29th of October, then it expires.

Sorry for so many questions, been a while since I last played.
But this is the last one. Are the normal and Avengers Nick Fury's intended to double jump? Because sometimes they roll forward when they jump, pretty much what we see with usual double-jumping characters. However, I can't seem to jump the second time while in air. Bug? Animation mistake?

For me, Avengers Nick Fury has no double jump or any special skill when you press the space bar twice.  However, regular Nick Fury "sometimes" does a somersault.  It may be a glitch, because it's not consistent.  It happens more when I am changing directions when pushing the space bar.  Other times it happens when I just press the space bar once.

One last thing.
Ok, now I am at 525 gold, so, very close to an average gold hero. What should I do? Buy an Agents one and if yes, which one, or buy one of the non-agent heroes and if yes, which?

Don't worry about asking questions; that's part of the reason the forum is here.  :)

When I had the membership, I bought Quicksilver (an agents-only character).  I bought him because I had never seen him at all.  Right after I bought him, I saw another one!  LOL  But he is a unique character in many ways and I like him.

The obvious thing to keep in mind is that you won't have access to any of the agents-only characters after a week, so if any of them appeal to you, buy them now.  And remember, you can still use them after the membership period ends.

October 06, 2013, 04:08AM #3567 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:17AM by corvetterules
Quote from: fox456 on October 05, 2013, 08:11PM
Don't worry about asking questions; that's part of the reason the forum is here.  :)

When I had the membership, I bought Quicksilver (an agents-only character).  I bought him because I had never seen him at all.  Right after I bought him, I saw another one!  LOL  But he is a unique character in many ways and I like him.

The obvious thing to keep in mind is that you won't have access to any of the agents-only characters after a week, so if any of them appeal to you, buy them now.  And remember, you can still use them after the membership period ends.
I am thinking of keeping for Mysterio, to make a first 100% villain in my squad, though another side of me says I should buy Magneto. Though I could turn my head to Magneto any time, and to Mysterio only until the end of the week... And it's completely O.K. about the gold earning process too, the wheel goes gold every day, so I could probably get him in a day or two after today.
EDIT: Having thought of it twice, I don't dig any of the gold agent heroes... But I'll get Dark Phoenix. Speaking of phoenix... can't wait to do some missions with him while I have Mrs. Darky!

If you didn't get Dark Phoenix yet, you better do so. She has an awesome melee combo, great powers at level 3 and a radius hero up which deals 75 damage at level 1... She's only 600 gold. Yes, I said only because you get 20 gold as an 8th day streak with membership and the prize wheel also goes gold every day.

Yeah I got her and her badge. She's pretty cool.
Also she doesn't have a melee combo, she has a ranged combo. xD

Code for Free Shadow Potion: HLWNSHDW