Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think today is your last day unfortunately.  I'm not 100% sure.  I know that it seemed like mine expired before I realized it had been a week.  Just to be sure, I would "spin out" the wheel today.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

After an unbelievably amount of broken bones on spinning the wheel and wishing to get him, the master of magnetism is finally on my side!
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: fox456 on October 09, 2013, 01:40PM
I think today is your last day unfortunately.  I'm not 100% sure.  I know that it seemed like mine expired before I realized it had been a week.  Just to be sure, I would "spin out" the wheel today.
Oh, and by the way, it would seem yesterday was not the last day. Which allowed me to buy Magneto! If you have Mystique, then I am available at any time to do some missions together! Sabretooth welcome too!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Maybe this is a dumb question, but is Frankenstein a Marvel character?

@ corvetterules,

Glad you were able to get Magneto!  How do you like him so far?

Seems like they were really looking for a suitable realese, I like that its a not well known character, but they could've realesed so many other better known characters xd
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: fox456 on October 10, 2013, 05:50PM
Maybe this is a dumb question, but is Frankenstein a Marvel character?

@ corvetterules,

Glad you were able to get Magneto!  How do you like him so far?
Pretty slow in melee combo (or RANGED, as queen referred to), but a damaging one. The moving animation just gives you the feel of epicness while looking at the cape. In other words, I would say it was worth getting Magneto instead of Mysterio. Besides, if I got Mysterio I would not be able to get his badge because that is also agents only, and when I bought Magneto I only had 975 gold. I can buy Magneto's badge at any time of the day.
Personally, I like the conclusion of this agent-week of mine; I got two villains!

But now something pressures me... I have play-with-four-characters challenges (such as Hulked out heroes) coming my way, and I'm wondering whether I should have gotten some Iron Men or Wolverines instead of Dark Phoenix and Magneto.

Me having bought a Goblin box

Quote from: Polygone on October 10, 2013, 11:26PM

Seems like they were really looking for a suitable realese, I like that its a not well known character, but they could've realesed so many other better known characters xd

Wow, that's an old one!

@ corevetterules,

If I have any Wolverines or Iron Men that you need to match up with, let me know.  Your Goblin box looks pretty crappy except that you got Invisible Woman -- that would be more than worth the price if you didn't already have her.  Those "uncommon" cards you got are bascially ridiculous.  Thanks for sharing the pic of what you got in the box.  I was wondering exactly what other players were getting when they bought boxes.

Quote from: fox456 on October 11, 2013, 02:46PM
Wow, that's an old one!

@ corevetterules,

If I have any Wolverines or Iron Men that you need to match up with, let me know.  Your Goblin box looks pretty crappy except that you got Invisible Woman -- that would be more than worth the price if you didn't already have her.  Those "uncommon" cards you got are bascially ridiculous.  Thanks for sharing the pic of what you got in the box.  I was wondering exactly what other players were getting when they bought boxes.
To be honest, I was hoping one of the potions would be an experience one. Oh, referring to that, does any of the boxes drop that?

I don't remember about the experience potions.  It's been awhile since I got mine and, at the time, all of my heroes were maxed out so, if I got an experience potion, it really didn't mean anything to me.

I remember getting two cards that I didn't have, Wasp's Power Quest, and then miscellaneous items.

Code for Free Void Potion
---> HLWNVOID

Quote from: White Queen on October 13, 2013, 01:12PM
Code for Free Void Potion
---> HLWNVOID
Thanks for the code. Any code is welcome no matter what they have to offer!