Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on October 28, 2013, 07:51PM
What country to do you live in, corvetterules?

I didn't know anything about being able to get more crafting pieces.  :(
I am from Romania. Though I think I did mention my country before. As for the other quote response, it seems you did not behold the craftings update at its first time.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Here are some pics that I just can't help but post :P

Haha I love when you get multiples of the same character all together and dance.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Fractal battle won by Prince Tundra Sloth!!

Congratulations!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

November 01, 2013, 06:56AM #3620 Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:00AM by corvetterules
I think it would be rude not to give some tips on winning Spider-Man Noir to you guys since I seem to be the first among us to have won him. O.K., so here; I won him with 8600 fractals, though the second place was 6000-ish. The point is, if you want to stand a good chance to win, you need over 8600 fractals.(only if you have enough fractals) Oh, and during the last 5 minutes, remain at Baxter Plaza and earn some fractals with characters that you did not earn fractals with yet. And at the last minute, as long as you would be 1st place, keep looking at the clock and refreshing the leader board, and if you can still top them all, when the clock says 15 seconds left, redeem all fractals. And make sure you are next to Uatu. This will assure your victory! Though you might have to wait a bit more after the fractal contest is over to redeem the good old Noir.
And you might wanna redeem 10 fractals just in case. It's not just the winner who wins Noir, but also a lucky participant. You might as well win him before getting enough fractals to top everyone.

November 02, 2013, 11:19AM #3621 Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:48AM by corvetterules
Has anyone here won a Vishanti crafting part in missions? No such thing in Annihilus missions, Venom missions etc.
EDIT: Dr. Doom missions seem to give that. If you need some for Blue Mimic or Red Annihilation trooper... Though you are most fortunate for the Mayhem version as you earn many blue ingots in missions.
P.S. I have reached the They are Iron Men challenge. I would like to play missions with each Iron Man besides the Stealth Armor and normal. If you are available, reply and meet me at Daily Bugle at the prize wheel.

I have some Iron Men characters.  If you see me online, message me and I'll be glad to play with you.

Quote from: corvetterules on October 31, 2013, 02:55AM
Fractal battle won by Prince Tundra Sloth!!

This is totally awesome!  Glad to see someone I "know" actually won Spider-Man Noir.  How do you like him?  That sure is alot of fractals -- over 8000!  When you give your fractals to Uatu, do you have to give him ALL of them at once?

Quote from: corvetterules on October 29, 2013, 10:12AM
Here are some pics that I just can't help but post :P

Fun!  This reminds me of the time Midnighphoenix and I won the "Dancing with the Stars" competition in Baxter Plaza.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Haha those were fun times Fox!

Noir is a slight bit better than Black Suit Spider Man. I think you have Black Suit Spider Man too, so you can tell. Well, in missions, anyway. His first 2 melee moves in his combo are slower, but his 4th move is like a shot gun: it fires webs in 3 different directions and as for the 5th move he pulls the enemy towards him and punches him in the air. Just like BS Spider Man, but you can get out of the animation of the 5th move if you want. You know, with BS Spider Man you cannot move for 2 seconds during the 5th move when you punch the enemy in the air, while the animation is finishing.
Power attacks: 3 shots of his gun-1st; a kick similar to Daredevil's 3rd power attack-2nd and the power attack which is like SC Wolverine's hero up-3rd.
Hero up: The same as Punisher's 1st power emote.
Outside of missions... well he's like a Spider-Jackson. Oh, and he double jumps instead of swinging.

Quote from: fox456 on November 06, 2013, 05:21PM
I have some Iron Men characters.  If you see me online, message me and I'll be glad to play with you.

This is totally awesome!  Glad to see someone I "know" actually won Spider-Man Noir.  How do you like him?  That sure is alot of fractals -- over 8000!  When you give your fractals to Uatu, do you have to give him ALL of them at once?

Fun!  This reminds me of the time Midnighphoenix and I won the "Dancing with the Stars" competition in Baxter Plaza.  :D
You don't HAVE to give all of them when you redeem them. You can always redeem 10, 15, 21 (depends on how many you want). Before winning Noir, I always redeemed 10 fractals (I would have redeemed 1, but it doesn't let you for some reason) just in case. You can also be the lucky participant who wins Noir.

I am online right now and need Iron Man Avengers and MK II. Prince Tundra Sloth, in case you forgot. Daily Bugle at prize wheel.

Well, I missed you by several hours this time around....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on November 07, 2013, 04:51PM
Well, I missed you by several hours this time around....
Ignore the Avengers Iron Man part... all I need now is the MKII.

Loki's taken over Asgard and destroyed the Daily Bugle and Baxter Plaza.
I just got on to defeat him and get my Cosmic Cube item thing. :P
He was no match for the power of the Dark Phoenix!