Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on November 08, 2013, 01:03PM
Loki's taken over Asgard and destroyed the Daily Bugle and Baxter Plaza.
I just got on to defeat him and get my Cosmic Cube item thing. :P
He was no match for the power of the Dark Phoenix!
I beat him with Magneto. Puny gods are no match for the Master of Magnetism!
P.S. Here is another pic which marks my second side kick crafted! Blue is happy too!
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Who was your first sidekick to craft?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on November 08, 2013, 07:33PM
Who was your first sidekick to craft?
Brown Ultron Legion Bot... and also I crafted red lizardling and red mindless one incoming!

Honestly, chatting here is dull since we cannot even chat at the same time. Here is a link to a chat-dedicated page about SHSO. http://cbrshso.cbox.ws/

@ White Queen,
Thank you for the code to get gold!

@ corevetterules,
Thanks for the link to the chat site.  I tried it out -- there were usually 12-14 people chatting during the time I was there.

November 16, 2013, 06:28AM #3636 Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 09:22AM by White Queen
The dev's stated that they stopped producing new character-unique furniture ( which was replaced by default SHIELD furniture ) because players don't spend time in their HQs.
I think players would spend more time there if you could actually control your hero as if your HQ is a zone.
Also it would be nice if you could visit your friend's HQs and hang out.

Code for Free 1-Week Subscriber Access
JR7AGENT

Quote from: White Queen on November 16, 2013, 06:28AM
The dev's stated that they stopped producing new character-unique furniture ( which was replaced by default SHIELD furniture ) because players don't spend time in their HQs.
I think players would spend more time there if you could actually control your hero as if your HQ is a zone.

JR7AGENT

I totally agree, I never go to mine because it's boring. I'd much rather control my character or visit other people's HQs.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

November 18, 2013, 11:02AM #3638 Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 02:52PM by White Queen
Finally maxed out Dark Phoenix ( lvl.20 )
And with the one week membership code, I'll get enough gold to purchase Psylocke and her badge. :P
I also skipped the Hulked Out heroes challenge using gold. xD Don't judge me. lol :D
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could fly in zones, and I don't mean the hot spots. Like double tap spacebar and fly, and hang out with friends while flying. That would be really fun....or just fly around with a Phoenix raptor and yell "Fear the power of the Phoenix Force!" xD
....yeah...Dark Phoenix is my fav hero. :P

I reached the 5 Easy/Power Card Quests challenge...sigh I cannot believe how much I'm mentally swearing cuz I'm losing. >.>
This is gonna be a pain in the a....bootie...
Ugghhh this is utter torture!

Yeah...I skipped it. xD

Quote from: White Queen on November 18, 2013, 11:02AM
Finally maxed out Dark Phoenix ( lvl.20 )
And with the one week membership code, I'll get enough gold to purchase Psylocke and her badge. :P
I also skipped the Hulked Out heroes challenge using gold. xD Don't judge me. lol :D
Wouldn't it be awesome if you could fly in zones, and I don't mean the hot spots. Like double tap spacebar and fly, and hang out with friends while flying. That would be really fun....or just fly around with a Phoenix raptor and yell "Fear the power of the Phoenix Force!" xD
....yeah...Dark Phoenix is my fav hero. :P

I reached the 5 Easy/Power Card Quests challenge...sigh I cannot believe how much I'm mentally swearing cuz I'm losing. >.>
This is gonna be a pain in the a....bootie...
Ugghhh this is utter torture!

Yeah...I skipped it. xD

I wish we had the ability to fly whenever we wanted, that would be awesome!

I've skipped some challenges too before, some are just to challenging or time consuming.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: White Queen on November 16, 2013, 06:28AM

JR7AGENT

Cool!  Thanks for this code.

Does anyone know when the deadline is for entering the code.  I'm really busy right now and would like to wait a while if I could....

Quote from: fox456 on November 19, 2013, 10:07PM
Cool!  Thanks for this code.

Does anyone know when the deadline is for entering the code.  I'm really busy right now and would like to wait a while if I could....
I would assume it's valid until the end of November, but don't quote me on that one. :P

November 21, 2013, 06:59AM #3642 Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:52AM by White Queen
I finally got Psylocke and Avenging Rogue!

So, now my squad level is 418, I have 32 heroes, so I'm very happy! xD

In other news...

The First Craftable Hero: Destroyed is released!
QuoteHe's an invincible Asgardian fighting machine created by Odin himself. He is a tall, silent and dangerous fighting machine!

Sidekick Abilities!
QuoteYou can now craft badges for your Sidekicks that gives them various abilities like combat, ticket creation, killing troublebots, etc. Also, don't miss out on crafting Mini Fin Fang Foom!

There's a code for a free sidekick in the most recent news items.  I can't remember what it was, but it will come up once you go to the home page and check the news features.

Yeah.
Use the code: MOONBAT
It'll give you a free Moonbat sidekick....obviously. xD