Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
There's a "one-day only" sale today.  They have the retired heroes at 30% off.  Earlier in the week, they said it was going to be the biggest sale ever....  I was disappointed but maybe some of you are interested so I hope you don't miss it.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yeah, the sale was quite dissapointing.
I'm also starting to think they won't be adding any new relevant content ( like new zones ) anytime soon.
They just keep giving us new missions which are basically more or less copies of existing ones, just made harder ( Crisis/Survival Missions ), badges and sidekicks. That all they focus on.
They've forsaken HQ and Card Game content.
Sure they add new heroes and update the crafting system, but that's not really...appealing. To me at least. :P
Well...unless they add a new Emma Frost alternative hero... xD

The sale was pretty lame. I guess it would have been great for people who hadn't gotten the chance to buy the old heroes before they got retired, but only 30% isn't that great.

And I agree White Queen, they never really do anything with the game besides adding in a few new heroes and missions every now and then. They need to do something.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hopefully they release a X-Men Zone when Days of Future Past comes out.
But i really think they should do player vs player mode that would be fun!!! or for 1 day all heroes are 100 gold.
I was also very pissed at the fact that if you buy "Agents Only" heroes when you have a membership you lose them when your membership expires which is dumb

December 01, 2013, 07:27PM #3649 Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 07:31PM by fox456
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 01, 2013, 04:44PM
...I was also very pissed at the fact that if you buy "Agents Only" heroes when you have a membership you lose them when your membership expires which is dumb

That's the way it used to be, but they changed it a while back so that you always have access to the members only characters.  At least, I still have access to all of mine as of today and I'm not a member.

@White Queen and Midnightphoenix,

I agree with you about how they are lacking in the development of this game.  You know what a card game fan I am and there hasn't been any new content there in SO long.  I write them every week to get their input regarding new card quests, etc., for Feedback Fridays, but no responses so far.

Quote from: fox456 on December 01, 2013, 07:27PM
That's the way it used to be, but they changed it a while back so that you always have access to the members only characters.  At least, I still have access to all of mine as of today and I'm not a member.

@White Queen and Midnightphoenix,

I agree with you about how they are lacking in the development of this game.  You know what a card game fan I am and there hasn't been any new content there in SO long.  I write them every week to get their input regarding new card quests, etc., for Feedback Fridays, but no responses so far.

They could at least add something to the card game, or at least address your question by saying they are or aren't doing something with it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Here's a couple of December codes:

WNTRDMGBST  for a damage boost potion
WLCMWNTER  for a winter globe

Quote from: fox456 on December 16, 2013, 04:26AM
Here's a couple of December codes:

WNTRDMGBST  for a damage boost potion
WLCMWNTER  for a winter globe

Thanks for the codes Fox!

QuoteWe've added a bunch of new benefits to being a Jr. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent!

Iron Spider has joined Super Hero City for players with a 12-month membership. Players who have activated a new 12-month membership starting after 1 Aug will be granted Iron Spider Iron. Log in before 15 January to claim your Iron Spider.
Players that upgrade to a 12-month subscription with a currently active 1-month or 6-month will need to contact CS at support@heroup.com to have Iron Spider added to their account.
Exclusive Giganto Sidekick will also be granted for players with either a 6-month or 12-month membership.
Additional  Mission rewards for all members

QuoteIn celebration of the Holidays and our awesome new additional Jr. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent benefits, all 3 tiers of membership are 20% OFF through January 1st, 2014!

Is anyone who isn't already a member thinking of taking out a membership due to this sale?

Introducing the Featured Hero of the Week!

For S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, each week a retired Hero will be on sale!

This week's Hero is Future Foundation Dr. Doom.

"Sometimes, even dire villains can do good! Doctor Doom joins forces with his enemies in the Future Foundation, but how long will he fight on the side of the angels?"

Are you currently a SHIELD Agent, midnightphoenix?

Quote from: fox456 on January 03, 2014, 07:27PM
Are you currently a SHIELD Agent, midnightphoenix?

Yeah I am, I haven't gone on to actually see how much he is yet though.

Here's a couple of new codes if you haven't seen them:

Elemental flames: LMNTLSPRKS
100 silver: JAN14SLVER

Thanks for the new codes!

I missed the last Agents hero sale for White Phoenix, grr. They said she would be up for a week, and technically she should still be up till tomorrow, but she got switched out and now Emma is the hero on sale.