Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on April 01, 2014, 09:45AM
Thanks again for the link.  I've been in the chat for awhile (along with 9 others), but no one is responding yet.

Btw, I bought Bombastic Bagman too, since he was silver.
I saw a message from a guy named "I can't use my username". Try again if it was you. I'll stay on Cbox and see if we can talk through live chat.

P.S. My name on Cbox is Tundra-Man.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

LOL, that was me.  They said that my user name (Winter Soldier) was protected.  I may have signed up in the past, but I don't remember my password if I did and I didn't see any way to recover it.

I'll check to see if you're there right now.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Abomination has arrived in the game. Thank God they didn't change his voice.

Abomination was a surprise to me.  Did you buy him?  I think he'd be fun to play.

Quote from: fox456 on April 03, 2014, 11:42AM
Abomination was a surprise to me.  Did you buy him?  I think he'd be fun to play.
I'm not even a member, so getting gold is way too harsh for me to get Abomination in such a short time. But I have played a daily mission with someone that had Abomination and heard the same voice from his missions. Also, he appears to have a health boost and, as far as I saw, because it was Jugger-naught mission (lots of stomping and dust etc.-stuff that don't let you see basic combos and such well), I couldn't see his basic attack too well. He brings back the fart as a power attack though.

It's very odd, I still recieve the "Coming Soon! Marvel Super Hero Squad Online is currently not available in your area but we're working on it." message when I go to the site.
They merged the Europe and NA servers quite a long time ago, and I was able to play just fine, but ever since the start of this year ( I think it's been since the start of this year ) I've been getting this error.
Can someone please send a ticket to the staff and ask why this is happening.
I'm from Europe btw.

I was starting a ticket for you but saw that they wanted the following information:

Technical Support
To assist you as quickly as possible, please remember to include the following:
• Please include if you are on a Mac or PC
• Your web browser
• Any error messages (including the error number) you may have received.

Also, I can give them your in-game name if you want.  I'm not sure they would even respond to your e-mail address if we send it, but I'll let you decide that as well.

I am pretty sure Gazillion has not made SHSO available for ALL countries of Europe. Heck, I feel lucky they made it available for Romania.
Perhaps they retreated the game from where you play for the moment.

Quote from: fox456 on April 06, 2014, 06:21PM
I was starting a ticket for you but saw that they wanted the following information:

Technical Support
To assist you as quickly as possible, please remember to include the following:
• Please include if you are on a Mac or PC
• Your web browser
• Any error messages (including the error number) you may have received.

Also, I can give them your in-game name if you want.  I'm not sure they would even respond to your e-mail address if we send it, but I'll let you decide that as well.
Well I'm on a PC.
Browser: Mozilla Firefox 28.0
Error Message:

Quote from: corvetterules on April 07, 2014, 01:03AM
I am pretty sure Gazillion has not made SHSO available for ALL countries of Europe. Heck, I feel lucky they made it available for Romania.
Perhaps they retreated the game from where you play for the moment.
Well it's available for most Europeon countries, It used to work absolutely fine. I honestly don't understand why they would roll back on that decision and make it unavailable again. xD

Just sent a ticket for you.  I'll let you know if they send a response.

@White Queen

Here is the reply I received today from MSHSO:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

While we previously made changes to the game that resulted in disabling game access for certain countries, we are thrilled to announce that Super Hero Squad Online is now available at: (http://www.super-hero-game.eu/) for the following locations:

•Austria
•Germany
•Sweden
•Switzerland
•Norway
•France
•Italy
•Netherlands
•Spain
•United Kingdom
If your friend's country is not on this list, we may not be ready to launch in his area just yet. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank You,

Super Hero Squad Online Support

April 10, 2014, 01:11AM #3731 Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:16AM by White Queen
Quote from: fox456 on April 09, 2014, 04:41PM
@White Queen

Here is the reply I received today from MSHSO:

Thanks Fox for sending a ticket for me. :D
So..they downgraded their server, and split it up to Europe and NA again.
Perfect, oh well. XD
Well, sadly my country isn't in that list, so I guess I'd have to wait...again.. like last time... which lasted about two years.
I think I'm gonna have a mid-life crisis at the age of 16. lol xD

The biggest chore in my SHSO playing experience is finally over. I have gotten past challenge 60 at last!
I am really glad I played so much as Magneto, despite him already being at level 11 and without badge before.
The SHIELD only characters helped too... Although very boring. TBH, I exploited a token glitch which caused all tokens to respawn after you enter a new area during the Loki world event to max BS Spidey and Bagman.
Now on challenge 62. Wish me luck in getting to MODOK before Gaz adds the achievement system... Because all the effort will have been effort should mess this up...

I can relate although I'm not nearly as far as you are in the challenges.  My main goal is to get through the Wolverine and Spider-Man challenges before the changes are made so I can get the gold rewards, but I haven't found anyone with Samurai Wolverine or Wolverine yet.

The mutant Master of Magnetism, Erik Lehnsherr, has discovered an ancient portal to the Vishanti's dimension!

Nah. With all seriousity, what is this supposed to be? It just appeared on my map after mega-collecting as Magneto (Yes, he is badge-maxed and I mega-collected as him. U mad?)