Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Glad you finally got Winter Soldier.  Do you know how many boxes it took?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I know this is WAY late, but have you guys heard of the Emperor Challenge?
Well, it still is on, but you cannot ENTER the tournament anymore since there was a series of challenges that had to be done in order and the first one expired. It involved winning a box villain of your choice. The first 3 to complete all challenges wins.
If you got in the contest, which challenger are you on?

If I win... Mine shall Ock be.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Quote from: fox456 on April 27, 2014, 07:11PM
Glad you finally got Winter Soldier.  Do you know how many boxes it took?

Umm I don't know maybe 5

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: corvetterules on May 01, 2014, 12:26AM
I know this is WAY late, but have you guys heard of the Emperor Challenge?
If you got in the contest, which challenger are you on?
If I win... Mine shall Ock be.

I didn't get in the contest.  :(

Quote from: fox456 on May 02, 2014, 05:36PM
I didn't get in the contest.  :(
I'm sorry you didn't get in the contest. It was on the FB page of SHSO though.
Anyways, I was the 2nd to complete all current challenges. If I can have this luck for when it counts, then I can actually be among the winners.
There are like 12 people who managed to get as far as to still be in the tournament, so I probably have a good chance.
Wish me luck
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Nowadays I wonder what retired heroes there are in the Titanium Box... I heard there is Arctic IM and even Dr. Doom... But just in case anybody here is aiming for the T-man, or already has him, what retired heroes did you get so far?

P.S. I have changed my Marvel Mods account since I uninstalled the only browser on which I was logged in forever as corvetterules. On top of that there are some other issues that I'd rather not mention which don't allow me to still log in as my old account.

Glad you are still with us here!

Regarding the retired heroes, I don't have many to speak of.

... and good luck in the tournament.

May 17, 2014, 05:49AM #3757 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:39AM by corvetterules2
Here are a couple of pics to heal the thread, because it is dying again.

Destroyer did ABSOLUTELY not do this.

Then Erik came looking for the Destroyer...

And thinking he was behind the office door, he tried valiantly to open it. And no, he's not using magnetism; he's just making the effect so he looks really epic while opening a door.

Falcon's reaction to fish still being in water despite all the destruction and ruined buildings in the Daily Bugle

And check this out! Spider-Ham can hold his whole body worth of weight with just the back of his palm!

On a serious note... Why is the piano invisible?

With Loki controlling the nine worlds, everything is under the reign of chaos.
Let's take a look at how people are doing on earth, shall we?

Due to the unbearable cold, people would warm themselves up with anything; even burning cars that have a big chance of blowing up!

P.S. I know it's Nick Fury and not some civillian; but to me he looked like the best inspiration for the apocalypse-turned average civillian.

Are you one of those who simply LOVE the fallen zones but still feel like it's missing something?

I bet what you feel is missing is Uatu coming and telling you what must be done to prevent the new evil from succeeding, like he's informing Magneto of the situation and asking him to save the universe in this picture.

Then the magnetic anti-villain went over to Charles to inform him of the new threat.

Since Beast has a fair amount of knowledge in every department (...I think?), the X-men sent him to analyze the ancient book that suddenly appeared in Baxter Plaza.

Aaaand I'll make this the final picture of the post.

P.S. Sorry if I posted too many pictures at once. I was thinking that only countinuous posting is bad, and not continuous photo-posting in the same comment.

I don't think it is xD

Great pictures!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I liked the pics too!  My faves were the first two and the one with Uatu and Magneto.

I love how Nick Fury is warming himself with a burning car.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

May 22, 2014, 10:52AM #3761 Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 08:04AM by corvetterules2
Well, the tournament is finally over, and I didn't win. But if I were to be honest, I'm not even mad. The tournament made SHSO tons of fun while it lasted, which is what one is supposed to see in a game.

EDIT: Big news. Someone that can codebreak SHSO (see what next patches bring) said that the next patch will include not only Agent Venom... But the achievements system. Better hurry up and get MODOK. The clock is ticking.

Haha, this made me laugh a lil. xD

Here are some recent codes you might want to use.  They all worked on Friday, June 13.

FRCTLS2 (50 fractals)
SPDBST614 (speed boost)
FFTYG514 (50 gold)
DMGBST514 (damage boost)
FRCTLS514 (100 fractals)

Quote from: fox456 on June 13, 2014, 08:45AM
Here are some recent codes you might want to use.  They all worked on Friday, June 13.

FRCTLS2 (50 fractals)
SPDBST614 (speed boost)
FFTYG514 (50 gold)
DMGBST514 (damage boost)
FRCTLS514 (100 fractals)

Thanks for all the codes Fox!