Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This update is so much nicer then the older version of the game. It is much easier to get fractals then it ever was to get other money, except for maybe silver. But I definitly like it a lot better, and am having fun doing the little challenges.

I also feel like it is much easier to level up, has anyone else noticed that? Before I had to play mission after mission when I was higher, but I just leveled up Dark Phoenix to max while just running around doing stuff.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on June 27, 2014, 01:02PM
This update is so much nicer then the older version of the game. It is much easier to get fractals then it ever was to get other money, except for maybe silver. But I definitly like it a lot better, and am having fun doing the little challenges.

I also feel like it is much easier to level up, has anyone else noticed that? Before I had to play mission after mission when I was higher, but I just leveled up Dark Phoenix to max while just running around doing stuff.
Sounds great! What's even better is that now boxes are literally cheap to get, so we can try out without the worry of wasting an unbelievably important source in the game.

Quote from: corvetterules2 on June 27, 2014, 11:20AM
Just that? You're way behind. I bought Ock, Falcon Exo-7, Dracula, Abomination AND Taskmaster. And now T-man, Ultron and Dr. Doom (maybe) will follow.

Do keep in mind that
A ) I haven't played in a long time and was way behind concerning both Silver and tickets
B ) Most of my fractals went to Thanos Lockboxes

Im gonna be online now :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

@ Midnightphoenix,

What did you mean by this post?  Is the game ending soon?

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on June 25, 2014, 02:46PM
So the game is going down, and they are supposedly having the biggest update ever.
I guess we will see about that.

I'm glad you all are excited about the new changes to the game.  Overall, I think there are improvements.  I just can't get over the fact that I feel I got the shaft on the silver and tickets conversion to fractals.  I had over nearly 30,000 silver and I think about 18,000 tickets.  I only got about 5,000 fractals for all of that.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on June 28, 2014, 06:53PM
@ Midnightphoenix,

What did you mean by this post?  Is the game ending soon?

I'm glad you all are excited about the new changes to the game.  Overall, I think there are improvements.  I just can't get over the fact that I feel I got the shaft on the silver and tickets conversion to fractals.  I had over nearly 30,000 silver and I think about 18,000 tickets.  I only got about 5,000 fractals for all of that.

No the game isn't ending, they just took it down to update the game.

And I agree, I am sure I had way more silver then I got in fractals.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 29, 2014, 01:58AM #3785 Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 02:05AM by corvetterules2
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on June 28, 2014, 07:21PM
No the game isn't ending, they just took it down to update the game.

And I agree, I am sure I had way more silver then I got in fractals.
I think Gazillion added the number of tickets to the amount of silver and divided it by 6. Because my sum before the update was around 32k and I got 5.5k fractals. That way the older players who built up on tickets and silver don't have a stupidly high advantage over the newbie and medium players. Well, perhaps they already do, since with a great number of heroes comes a great number of mega collects for a good amount of fractals every day.

But I've got to admit; I think this update was VERY OP. Now you can basically get all heroes in not such a long time. Like, EVERY hero. The only things I saw are exclusively for gold are Vibranium ore and Anti Metal.
This update made gold aproximatively useless, since you can just build up on fractals for everything. Even though with membership you can get 4 times as many fractals as you would as a normal player. While the update is very enjoyable for me, I'll keep hoping it won't bankrupt Gazillion concerning whatever money they get from this game.

P.S. A Gazillion dev (YES, we have even that kind of people there) over at Cbox confirmed that the next hero is Agent Venom, followed by Superior Spiderman, two more people that I can't remember and then Anti Venom. Some people got him early. If you see anybody roaming around as Agent V, write down their squad name, or preferably take a picture of them, and report them to Gazillion... is the sum of what the guy said.

Gazillion also runs Marvel Heroes, I dont see them going bankrupt anytime soon tbh.
But I do agree, especially now, a membership is something a lot of people wouldn't do, because its dang easy to get fractals. But they could always change it up a little. Im a free player atm, so I dont mind the update, but I can't see how this is profitable for them

Quote from: Polygone on June 29, 2014, 03:45AM
Gazillion also runs Marvel Heroes, I dont see them going bankrupt anytime soon tbh.
But I do agree, especially now, a membership is something a lot of people wouldn't do, because its dang easy to get fractals. But they could always change it up a little. Im a free player atm, so I dont mind the update, but I can't see how this is profitable for them
Well, considering that membership now makes missions give 4 times as many fractals (up to 192), people might still want membership. Going all the way to the OP 5k fractal heroes just getting up to 48 fractals/mission does sound like a chore, doesn't it?
I just hope this game won't be shut down by what seems like an end-bringing update to me.

This update just keeps getting better and better... Let's compare our favorite Cyborg to a meme.

Unlock ALL the characters!!!

Also, I recently got Iron Man Gold Centurion.

Well, he used to be Silver Centurion, but when Tony wanted to paint his dragon the machine painted him instead.

P.S. If you love characters that have tons of movement in their basics, powers or whatever, ABSOLUTELY get Silver Centurion. He moves in over 9000 directions per turn (obviously, seemingly xD) in his basic combo and deals one hella good amount of damage as well. His HU is pretty average, but with a basic like that it's impossible NOT to get tons of fractals by the time you get bored of him.

I've been trying to get Agent Coulson, but I have had no luck. Although I just got Agent Venom's badge which seems weird considering he isn't even available yet.

I've also gotten two Agent Coulson boxes in my backpack, but when ever I open them they never give me anything.

I saw Spirit Marshmallow today, and I'm like, 99% sure that was one of you guys, I tried to wave but Spirit Marshmallow ran away with Winter Soldier :P

Quote from: Polygone on June 30, 2014, 11:06AM
I saw Spirit Marshmallow today, and I'm like, 99% sure that was one of you guys, I tried to wave but Spirit Marshmallow ran away with Winter Soldier :P

That's me! Haha, what is your squad name again?

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on June 30, 2014, 10:40AM
I've been trying to get Agent Coulson, but I have had no luck. Although I just got Agent Venom's badge which seems weird considering he isn't even available yet.

I've also gotten two Agent Coulson boxes in my backpack, but when ever I open them they never give me anything.
They DO give you stuff, but you can't see exactly what. Same goes for the T-man and Ultronic boxes.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on June 30, 2014, 11:19AM
That's me! Haha, what is your squad name again?

Gecko Mosquito!

Seriously guys, you should join Cbox so we can chat more easily, invite ourselves to missions etc.. This forum is a good way to post our achievements and newly gotten heroes, but it just won't work for good chatting. Here's the link: http://www.shsohub.com/cbox-live-chat.html

P.S. It'd be easier if you guys used your squad names as names. I am currently designated as Rockoholic Tundracrank there.