Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on June 30, 2014, 12:18PM
Gecko Mosquito!

I don't think I saw you, are we friends on there?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yup your squad name was green
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

July 01, 2014, 12:32AM #3797 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 12:35AM by corvetterules2
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on June 30, 2014, 10:40AM
I've been trying to get Agent Coulson, but I have had no luck. Although I just got Agent Venom's badge which seems weird considering he isn't even available yet.

I've also gotten two Agent Coulson boxes in my backpack, but when ever I open them they never give me anything.
My advice? Just keep at it. I think the chances of getting something good (card quests, badges) have been buffed. This is only for the best, since with every one of these you have slightly beter chances at getting the box dude himself.

P.S. Has anybody here gotten any retired hero from boxes? I haven't gotten one despite having bought like 65 boxes already. And I have gotten 2 box exclusive dudes.
P.P.S. I recently got Ends of the earth Spidey's badge in a box, but since it's highly unlikely Gazillion will release a membership code any time soon, and my country doesn't allow purchases for SHSO yet, I can't get EoTE. Should I be happy about what I got?

And here I am, waiting for this game to be re-re-released for the rest of the world. :P
Honestly I don't get Gazillion, the game started out available to everyone, then it became available only to those in the US.
Then they added a Europeon server (that includes like only about 8 countries out of 49), then they merged the US and EU servers and the game was once again made available to everyone.
And then they split them up again and now the game is once more, not available to about 70% of Europe.
Can they make up their minds already, honestly why can't it be like Marvel Heroes. (Worldwide, no regional restrictions)

Quote from: White Queen on July 01, 2014, 02:05AM
And here I am, waiting for this game to be re-re-released for the rest of the world. :P
Honestly I don't get Gazillion, the game started out available to everyone, then it became available only to those in the US.
Then they added a Europeon server (that includes like only about 8 countries out of 49), then they merged the US and EU servers and the game was once again made available to everyone.
And then they split them up again and now the game is once more, not available to about 70% of Europe.
Can they make up their minds already, honestly why can't it be like Marvel Heroes. (Worldwide, no regional restrictions)
Sorry to hear you can't get in the game.
Well, according to Gazillion, some countries have no access to SHSO because of certain "laws". Whatever they are, don't ask me.
I am currently having a similar issue... SIMILAR. SHSO accepts no payments from my country because of legal reasons. Does that count as a "I know that feel bro"?

Quote from: corvetterules2 on July 01, 2014, 12:32AM
P.P.S. I recently got Ends of the earth Spidey's badge in a box, but since it's highly unlikely Gazillion will release a membership code any time soon, and my country doesn't allow purchases for SHSO yet, I can't get EoTE. Should I be happy about what I got?

I'd say you've done extraordinarily well in this game with the amount of characters you have, etc., given that your country doesn't allow purchases.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 01, 2014, 08:12AM
I'd say you've done extraordinarily well in this game with the amount of characters you have, etc., given that your country doesn't allow purchases.
Thanks! I honestly can't believe myself either...
And now that I see what luck I'm having with boxes, I'm actually gonna try to get all the box characters. Besides that, boxes do also give me some useful cards for the card game achievements when I get to them. Right now I'm on T-man and Green Goblin will be next.
Since I have Exo-7, I can't see any major reason to get Archangel anymore. Right now I'm just focused on getting as many villains as possible. I'd get Mystique, but she's on the back of my to get list for now.

Here are more revitalizing (hopefully) pics, because they seem to keep the thread up and running:

Ultron going Super Saiyan:

Ock starving so much for candy he forgot to use his 24 feet long metal limbs to get them:

Magneto, one of the most powerful mutants ever, is not only limited to magnetism. He also controls electromagnetism!

Get it?!

I have gotten at least one retired hero from a box before, but I feel like it may have been more.

I have only managed to get Winter Soldier, Venom and Thanos from boxes, I haven't had much luck with the others. I have bought tons of Coulson boxes but I'm not doing to good on those.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm currently aiming for Ock, I feel like some boxes are more generous then others. Thanos took me about 7 boxes total, Im already on a good 20 with Ock

What are your guys' squad levels now?  Mine is 555.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 01, 2014, 01:06PM
What are your guys' squad levels now?  Mine is 555.
555? I always believed everyone here except me was way above squad level 1200... Well, to reply to your question, 984.

The other boxes never took me this long I've gotten probably about a good 20 or more boxes for Coulson.

My squad level is only 510.

Mine 490

Does anyone have tips for Golden Fractals? I need to find 5, but after an hour of playing, only found one :/

July 03, 2014, 02:05PM #3809 Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 02:07PM by Techon 7
I think only one spawns per hero for all four areas. So, basically you have to search all areas. :/