Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 11, 2014, 02:38PM #3825 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 03:36PM by corvetterules2
Okay, this is a MUST post for me. I was alongside some devs the other day, and my newly-gotten Mysterio unleashed himself...

... And then he took things up a notch and cloned himself...

... which made not only heroes, but also the grim Dr. Doom join in and jump around like completely nuts!

... But then came Anti Venom who saw that as wrong and purged him of his enthusiasm.

I know you people already saw Anti Venom's model in the loading screen, but I thought that a sight from a zone would be much more pleasant to the anxious eye.
All in all, I never thought I'd have so much fun with these devs.

Anti Venom looks pretty awesome, thanks for the pictures! I was wanting to get on, but my internet is so bad that it wont run the game at all.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Almost got 5.000 fractals again, who should I buy? I wanna take advantage of the Agent code soo
I already got Loki
That leaves
-Super Skrull
-Mysterio
-Quicksilver
-Guardian

I dunno who's the better one? (I saw a gameplay vid of Mysterio, but he looked meh-ish)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 12, 2014, 04:38AM
Almost got 5.000 fractals again, who should I buy? I wanna take advantage of the Agent code soo
I already got Loki
That leaves
-Super Skrull
-Mysterio
-Quicksilver
-Guardian

I dunno who's the better one? (I saw a gameplay vid of Mysterio, but he looked meh-ish)
In case you don't have EoTE, GET HIM ASAP. The most OP hero in the game. If not, get White Phoenix. Best healer in the game.
But if I were to choose from that list... Mysterio. He's the best from what you provided.

EoTe, I dunno, seems like just another Spider-man, but if you say so, I'll guess I'll get him

Also, Strongly recommend Loki to everyone, great character!

Quote from: Polygone on July 12, 2014, 07:14AM
EoTe, I dunno, seems like just another Spider-man, but if you say so, I'll guess I'll get him

Also, Strongly recommend Loki to everyone, great character!
EoTE is even better than Loki. He will make almost EVERY mission child's play to complete on adamantium. Trust me. Every player should have this guy in their roster.

Did as you said, He's pretty good! Can't get adamentium on all missions (Winter soldier, other crisis stuff) but he's definitely better than most characters

Quote from: Polygone on July 12, 2014, 09:10AM
Did as you said, He's pretty good! Can't get adamentium on all missions (Winter soldier, other crisis stuff) but he's definitely better than most characters
Many people would say that he's better than every other character than just better than most characters. If you use his HU right, you don't need any HU upgrade to one hit KO a boss in solo mode.

July 12, 2014, 11:47AM #3833 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:32PM by fox456
Guys, two questions:

1.  I have been having alot of trouble getting on the site.  I keep getting a message that "Wolverine has cut some wires" and to try again.  Actually, I'm getting that message right now.

2.  Second, I was able to get on yesterday at 1:20 Pacific time and played for about 45 minutes but never saw a developer.  I kept inquiring in the chat, but no repsonses.  They were supposed to come on at 1:30.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 12, 2014, 11:47AM
Guys, two questions:

1.  I have been having alot of trouble getting on the site.  I keep getting a message that "Wolverine has cut some wires" and to try again.  Actually, I'm getting that message right now.

2.  Second, I was able to get on yesterday at 1:20 Pacific time and played for about 45 minutes but never saw a developer.  I kept inquiring in the chat, but no repsonses.  They were supposed to come on at 1:30.

The Wolverine message happens to a lot of people, including me, it's just the way for the game to tell you the servers are full and it's trying to do everything for the characters such as give them tickets, achievements, etc. They said you are just supposed to keep refreshing the page until it lets you in.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on July 12, 2014, 11:47AM
Guys, two questions:

1. What Midnightphoenix said there.

2. Surely, you DID follow a EST clock, didn't you? If not, then there's issue. If you have, then you probably missed the server that they joined or didn't go in the Bugle. or perhaps you came in right when they went out on missions.

P.S. BREAKING NEWS: Mentioned by the devs themselves, Electro, Sandman, and perhaps even Toad are in the works. Expect them to be in SHSO after X-force.

Woohoo, these are great characters, glad to see em :D

(Although, when are we getting more characters that actually appeared on the show? Pyro, Songbird, The Mayor?)

So from what I'm gathering, Silver was removed and Fractals became a currency?
How much do average heroes cost now?
And is it easier to get Fractals now? (or faster I mean)

Quote from: Polygone on July 12, 2014, 03:31PM
Woohoo, these are great characters, glad to see em :D

(Although, when are we getting more characters that actually appeared on the show? Pyro, Songbird, The Mayor?)
No word on 'em just yet. I'd rejoice the bits out of the fact that we've got a chance at Toad, a mutant, besides the X-force, though. Add Pyro and we might be pushing our luck.
I'm also excited about Electro and Sandman, mainly because we'll be able to have the Sinister Six theme when doing missions. (Ock-Mysterio-Electro-Venom). That, in my opinion, escalates the Spider Villains (Ock, Mysterio, Gobby, Venom-a team up I like) up a notch.

July 12, 2014, 04:59PM #3839 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 05:07PM by corvetterules2
Quote from: White Queen on July 12, 2014, 04:41PM
So from what I'm gathering, Silver was removed and Fractals became a currency?
How much do average heroes cost now?
And is it easier to get Fractals now? (or faster I mean)
There is the "News" section on the SHSO page, that's a fact. But I'll just tell ya the sum of it:

Silver and Tickets removed
Conversion to fractals of tickets and silver
Prize Wheel removed
Fractals obtainable in any way (collect crafting parts/tokens/etc., missions, card games etc.)
The gold prices have been reduced heavily
The only things that are now exclusively for gold are Vibranium Ore, Anti Metal and another crafting part which i can't recall
Heroes will now be 100 gold/1000 fractals, 300 gold/3000 fractals or 500 gold/5000 fractals.
The highest amount of gold for purchase will give you Au Ultron, along with a hero box, which gives you a guaranteed random hero.
Gold is no longer obtainable as a daily prize. Only purchaseable.
Achievement system
Members will get early access to characters (all new characters will be members only at first when they hit the shop, but after a week they will be available for everyone.)
A lot of new mayhem missions: Mysterio (broken), Destroyer (broken), Malekith, Mystique, Ultron, Bullseye, Lizard, Fin Fang Foom
New feature: Impossible Man mayhem which can be accomplishable by poking him 5 times (there will be a green-purple colored aura around objects in the zones; when you see it you'll know what I'm saying)
Members get 4 times as many fractals as a non-member
Apparently, when you buy a mystery box you get an extra one in the backpack, but when opened it seems to give nothing. It does; it's how I got a Giant Man power card quest.
The following heroes are no longer available for everyone: Loki, EoTE, White Phoenix, bundles (except Mysterious Mutants), Movie Avengers
The starter heroes are now Black Widow, Hulk, Spider-Man and Iron Man.

Looooong post. I know XD. But I thought I'd share with you some stuff unmentioned by Gazillion as well. As you can see it's quite a big update that changed SHSO's feel just about completely.

P.S. Mayhem Destroyer and Mysterio are broken because you can't get Adamantium rank; they give as much score as a minion when killed, which limits you to the bronze medal.

P.P.S. Gazillion will also avoid adding Asgardians to SHSO, due to similar reasons that they avoid adding mutants; no aparent appeal to children. So if you're another fellow player who wants Enchantress in the game, then I'd stop right there.