Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Glad to hear about those other characters that may make it in, but sadly I was hoping Enchantress could maybe make it in. Honestly I feel like she would be very easy compared to others to add, being they already have her model and some powers for her.

Oh well, what can you do.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah I think Enchantress being playable would be cool.
And I was just asking cuz ya know, I can't play the game or access the site. XD
So I rely on you guys for updates. :3 Tnx for the info btw. :)

Quote from: White Queen on July 12, 2014, 05:55PM
Yeah I think Enchantress being playable would be cool.
And I was just asking cuz ya know, I can't play the game or access the site. XD
So I rely on you guys for updates. :3 Tnx for the info btw. :)
Sorry, forgot about that aspect.
Don't worry, though; there are tons more people playing this game now. More people=More money=Better content.
Besides, Gazillion had what it took to release Anti Venom, Agent V, SpOck and Lizard. I figure that they will also expand the availability of the game further throughout the world with these money. You might be able to play SHSO again eventually.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on July 12, 2014, 05:31PM
Glad to hear about those other characters that may make it in, but sadly I was hoping Enchantress could maybe make it in. Honestly I feel like she would be very easy compared to others to add, being they already have her model and some powers for her.

Oh well, what can you do.
This also brings good news, I suppose; the more popular a character, the more chances that they'll be boxed or members only. Because, you know, Gazillion gets good cash from such heroes. Since Asgardians ain't so popular, when Enchantress is released, because everyone is released at some point, she will very likely be available for everyone.

Quote from: corvetterules2 on July 13, 2014, 01:10AM
Sorry, forgot about that aspect.
Don't worry, though; there are tons more people playing this game now. More people=More money=Better content.
Besides, Gazillion had what it took to release Anti Venom, Agent V, SpOck and Lizard. I figure that they will also expand the availability of the game further throughout the world with these money. You might be able to play SHSO again eventually.
Let's hope so cuz I really want to play it again. I do hope they add a new zone though, cuz its been a long time since the last one.

Quote from: White Queen on July 13, 2014, 03:32AM
Let's hope so cuz I really want to play it again. I do hope they add a new zone though, cuz its been a long time since the last one.
They won't add zones any time soon for the simple reason that it's hard work for no profit; it won't make them money, unless they made it unlockable with a lot of fractals or something.

Quote from: corvetterules2 on July 13, 2014, 09:01AM
They won't add zones any time soon for the simple reason that it's hard work for no profit; it won't make them money, unless they made it unlockable with a lot of fractals or something.
Well that basically crushed my X-Mansion Zone dream. xD Oh well, I hope one day they add one though, even if it's not the X-Mansion.
With all these major changes, I really wanna play this game so bad right now! :C Let's hope they don't make me ( and many others of course ;) ) wait another 2 years. :P

Quote from: White Queen on July 13, 2014, 05:15PM
Well that basically crushed my X-Mansion Zone dream. xD Oh well, I hope one day they add one though, even if it's not the X-Mansion.
With all these major changes, I really wanna play this game so bad right now! :C Let's hope they don't make me ( and many others of course ;) ) wait another 2 years. :P
As much as I'd LOVE the X-mansion, I'm not sure how they'd manage to make it a zone, to be honest. The best case scenario would mean half of it being the outside of the X-mansion and the other half the interior of the institute itself (since Gaz hasn't ever made it so the interior of a building becomes a big part of the zone, there's your reason for my questioning.)

Quote from: corvetterules2 on July 12, 2014, 02:34PM
2. Surely, you DID follow a EST clock, didn't you? If not, then there's issue. If you have, then you probably missed the server that they joined or didn't go in the Bugle. or perhaps you came in right when they went out on missions.

Well, I went into the game at 1:20 PST (4:20 EST).  I stayed for about 45 minutes.  I saw one other guy asking where the developers were too.  I don't believe I had the time wrong.  There weren't a lot of people playing at the time which also surprised me.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: corvetterules2 on July 16, 2014, 05:52AM
The devs mentioned 1:30 PST as being their time of logging in. You were late by at least 2 hours. Sorry.
I think Fox was on time actually, or do you mean 1:30 EDT and not 1:30 PDT.

Also, I believe you replace the S with a D since it's Daylight Saving Time, since it's summer. xD

Quote from: White Queen on July 16, 2014, 09:17AM
I think Fox was on time actually, or do you mean 1:30 EDT and not 1:30 PDT.

Also, I believe you replace the S with a D since it's Daylight Saving Time, since it's summer. xD
I just saw the stupidity in that comment and removed it. Sorry, I sometimes post even when I'm very tired xD

Thanks for the agent for a week code guys. It was really nice to be able to get heroes I wanted or the badges for ones I had that got changed over. I managed to get White Phoenix, Loki, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, the Doctor Doom bundle, Ends of the Earth Spider-Man, and the badges for some of the Avengers I had gotten previously. And Lizard's coming I'm so excited! my second favorite Marvel villain, yes!

Quote from: Techon 7 on July 16, 2014, 09:59PM
Thanks for the agent for a week code guys. It was really nice to be able to get heroes I wanted or the badges for ones I had that got changed over. I managed to get White Phoenix, Loki, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, the Doctor Doom bundle, Ends of the Earth Spider-Man, and the badges for some of the Avengers I had gotten previously. And Lizard's coming I'm so excited! my second favorite Marvel villain, yes!
Glad you took advantage of the code!
I personally did Impy poking like crazy this entire week, although I started skipping near the end because the amount of heroes I have, even with a speed boost, makes this entire thing a chore.
But now I just hope Lizard's early access will be released before tonight, when my membership ends. Otherwise, so much for having every villain in the game.

Quote from: corvetterules2 on July 17, 2014, 01:35AM
Glad you took advantage of the code!
I personally did Impy poking like crazy this entire week, although I started skipping near the end because the amount of heroes I have, even with a speed boost, makes this entire thing a chore.
But now I just hope Lizard's early access will be released before tonight, when my membership ends. Otherwise, so much for having every villain in the game.

He was there when I got EotE. But you probably already found that out.

July 21, 2014, 05:14AM #3854 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:22AM by corvetterules2
Seein' as there has been no new comment in like 2 days, it's time to ressurect the thread and once more give it a subject (maybe?)

Age of Otto

Age of Ultron

Card games have just gotten twice as cool for me.

How Osborn's bad guy career started:

If the Skrulls and the humans ever make peace, it'll be because of this:

Sorry for potentially poor descriptions (if it bothered you); I just had too little inspiration at the time.
Well, let the thread be reborn!