Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The last picture is my favorite, they both look like they are doing Gangnam style.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm glad you guys aren't having much trouble getting into the game.  The game has crashed 3 times in a row just now as soon as get into the opening scene.

I used the membership code three days ago and still have only gotten to play about 20 minutes total.  :(  I'll keep trying.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 21, 2014, 10:28AM
I'm glad you guys aren't having much trouble getting into the game.  The game has crashed 3 times in a row just now as soon as get into the opening scene.

I used the membership code three days ago and still have only gotten to play about 20 minutes total.  :(  I'll keep trying.

Due to my slow internet I haven't been able to get on in a few weeks. Every time I try it gets to around 90% loaded and the crashes.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I got in on the fourth try but then it was so slow.  I collected about 4 fractals and it froze up.

Quote from: fox456 on July 21, 2014, 11:11AM
I got in on the fourth try but then it was so slow.  I collected about 4 fractals and it froze up.
Have you guys tried downloading game files? As in, outside the game, at "Manage your account".
If yes, try uninstalling and installing them again.

Our internet got fixed today, and I uninstalled the game files and re-installed them and I still can't get in. I keep getting Error 201.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on July 22, 2014, 08:58AM
Our internet got fixed today, and I uninstalled the game files and re-installed them and I still can't get in. I keep getting Error 201.
Have you tried different browsers to see if it works?

I have tried both IE and Firefox.

I do have a question for you guys.  How the heck are you uninstalling it???  I can't find any way to do that.

July 25, 2014, 01:31PM #3863 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 01:33PM by Midnightphoenix
Quote from: fox456 on July 25, 2014, 12:31PM
I have tried both IE and Firefox.

I do have a question for you guys.  How the heck are you uninstalling it???  I can't find any way to do that.

Click on your account name in the upper right hand corner then scroll all the way down and there is a little button under the Install button that says Uninstall game files.

I was able to get on today, so hopefully it stops messing up.

Thanks, Midnightphoenix.  I see it now.  It sure was hard to find!

July 27, 2014, 07:52AM #3865 Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:08AM by corvetterules2
Time for a lil' boasting. Let's all list all the things we've gotten so far ever since the achievement update. I'll go first: Titanium Man, Dr. Octopus, Abomination, Thanos, Venom, Green Goblin, Sabretooth, Mystique, Wonder Man, Black Cat, Falcon Exo-7, Ends of the Earth Spider-Man, Avengers Hulk, Indestructible Hulk, Avengers Black Widow, Armored Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Lizard, Superior Spider-Man, Mysterio, White Phoenix, Loki, Guardian, Avengers Iron Man, Silver Centurion Iron Man, Dr. Doom, Future Foundation Dr. Doom, American Dream, Dracula, Spider-Girl, Pure Elektra, Avenging Rogue, Super Skrull, Taskmaster and Werewolf.

Besides that, my Achievement Points have raised to 7150.

I have also earned numerous badges (Silver Centurion Iron Man, Daredevil, Superior Spider-Man, Ends of the Earth Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Ultron, Dark Phoenix, Werewolf, Classic Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider, Blade, White Phoenix, Loki, Dr. Octopus, Green Goblin, Spider-Girl, Dr. Doom, Future Foundation Dr. Doom, Falcon Exo-7, Iron Man, Mysterio, Future Foundation Spider-Man, Avenging Wolverine) and sidekicks (Mini Arctic Armor Iron Man, Mini War Machine, Crimson Mimic, Alley Cat, Zombie Gal, Zombie Guy, Mini Ultron, Frost Imp, Dragonfly, Green Annihilation Wave Trooper, Green Ockbot, Asgardian Dragon, Mini Wendigo, Mini Iron Patriot, Mini Mummy, Blue Ockbot and Villainville Robo-Girl).

Over time it seemed like a small amount of progress, but looking at it right now, I've done pretty well. Winter Soldier is to soon join my squad, and will make my 90th hero.

Of course, this post is to all that can still play the game.

Also, I have recently given myself the goal of getting every single villain in the game. Right now all I need for that goal to become reality is Winter Soldier, Impossible Man and Archangel. Lots of fractals, but mega collecting makes wonders! Especially with 89 heroes.

That's fantastic, corevetterules2!

I can't compare with those achievements at all.  The only thing I can say now is that I bought all the card quests finally!  HAHA!  Midnightphoenix knows how much I love the card game.  :D

I haven't bought any new characters yet.  I have been working on achievements, but my valor is only the 50 badge.  I'm not exactly sure about these achievements.  Are you supposed to each one of them with each hero?

Also, I emailed gazillion about the trouble I was having with my account and that I wasn't able to use the free membership week hardly at all.  He wrote back and said that there have been server issues that cause slow loading of the game and crashes and offered to extend my free membership once issues are resovled.  We'll see.

Quote from: fox456 on July 27, 2014, 04:55PM
That's fantastic, corevetterules2!

I can't compare with those achievements at all.  The only thing I can say now is that I bought all the card quests finally!  HAHA!  Midnightphoenix knows how much I love the card game.  :D

I haven't bought any new characters yet.  I have been working on achievements, but my valor is only the 50 badge.  I'm not exactly sure about these achievements.  Are you supposed to each one of them with each hero?

Also, I emailed gazillion about the trouble I was having with my account and that I wasn't able to use the free membership week hardly at all.  He wrote back and said that there have been server issues that cause slow loading of the game and crashes and offered to extend my free membership once issues are resovled.  We'll see.
The character-specific achievements (in the Heroes section when you open the Achievements window) are to be done with each hero.
Also, hope you get your free membership expansion. I'd like to see what you guys can do with available to the game AND fine speed.

August 01, 2014, 10:33AM #3868 Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 10:41AM by corvetterules2
The villains having a party at their HQ.

Unfortunately, because of how gross Lizard is, everybody rejected him and didn't allow him at the party.
On a serious note though, a bug doesn't allow me to place Lizard anywhere in my HQ.

What this is supposed to mean? I did it. I got all the villains in the game... Well, all that I can possibly get, anyways. Au Ultron is only given by buying the highest amount of gold, and since I can't buy anything in my country, I'll never get him.

Possible pre-emptively F.A.Q.

1) Why is Impy there?
Impy is a villain in the comics, despite his seemingly humorous personality. According to Cbox's codebreaker, Impy is also coded as a villain.

2) Why is Archangel there?
This version of Archangel is the Horseman of Death, one of Apocalypse's top 4 thugs, A.K.A. a bad guy. Gazillion might have presented him to be a good guy, but in the comics only the black and blue Archangel (X-force) is a good guy. The blue and purple one is bad.

3) What's Future Foundation Dr. Doom doing there?! Isn't the Future Foundation a group of good guys?
Dr. Doom is still Dr. Doom. He just allied himself with the Future Foundation... Or at least that's how my comics knowledge serves me. Once whatever threat the Future Foundation is disposed of, Dr. Doom will most likely leave the team as well.

4) Why is Iron Patriot in there? Didn't he try to be a good guy?
This is just Norman being an anti-hero. Doing good things so whatever bad things he's planning can be possible.

5) And Taskmaster? I thought he was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.!
He is. But not only is he just being an anti-hero, he's also mostly been shown to be a villain in the comics, working for the Red Skull and battling hard hitters such as Captain America, Bucky, Spidey, Daredevil, Wolverine... You name it.

6) And Winter Soldier? (SPOILER ALERT) He was just brainwashed into working with HYDRA, but at heart he's still a good guy.
He was shown as a villain, and the being-a-good-guy part, according to my current comic knowledge, was only in the movie. In the comics he's a villain, and even in Marvel Ultimate Alliance he works for Dr. Doom.

Woah, Thats impressive! Awesome to see!
(And btw, Winter Soldier is actually a hero, but whatevs I guess xD)

Also : Anti-Venom is up for early acces, I checked MrGamesRus video about him, he's mehish I guess. Venom with a new heroup and healing boost :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven