Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 02, 2014, 11:56AM #3870 Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 01:07PM by corvetterules2
Mystique posing for the camera:

If a mutant can become a super model, especially when they're evil, then you've got no excuse to NOT become one. (obviously joking, like from now on :P)

Reptil, Lizard and Lizard's girlfriend, Betsy, (the REAL name of Fin Fang Foom's daughter) dancing at a reptile party.

This is probably the real reason why Lizard didn't show up at the villain party. I'm not a villain, so I wouldn't know.

Super Skrull decided it's time to try out something from humanity's menu. He tried to eat a pineapple by throwing it and catching it with his mouth. But he forgot the sewers have a ceiling, so he missed and his precious pineapple fell into toxic waste.

Why he went into the sewers out of all places on Earth? He says the toxic waste reminds him of the lakes in the parks on his planet and that he loves the atmosphere.

Ott - Peter Parker tapping his luxury car out of love.

Why the Superior Spider-Man loves it? He says he's attracted to simplity. If even someone superior can appreciate simple things, then let's start appreciating them too!

An epic battle is at hand!

Mysterio V.S. Mystique. 2 mysterious villains. Who will win????!!!!
... Find out by doing the Mysterio mayhem as Mystique/the Mystique mayhem as Mysterio!

What Need For Speed would look like in Super Hero Squad Online:

Luckily, Villainville is a town of evil people, so there are no cops, therefore, no intrerruption of the race!

Quote from: corvetterules2 on August 01, 2014, 10:33AM
The villains having a party at their HQ.

Unfortunately, because of how gross Lizard is, everybody rejected him and didn't allow him at the party.
On a serious note though, a bug doesn't allow me to place Lizard anywhere in my HQ.

What this is supposed to mean? I did it. I got all the villains in the game... Well, all that I can possibly get, anyways. Au Ultron is only given by buying the highest amount of gold, and since I can't buy anything in my country, I'll never get him.

Possible pre-emptively F.A.Q.

1) Why is Impy there?
Impy is a villain in the comics, despite his seemingly humorous personality. According to Cbox's codebreaker, Impy is also coded as a villain.

2) Why is Archangel there?
This version of Archangel is the Horseman of Death, one of Apocalypse's top 4 thugs, A.K.A. a bad guy. Gazillion might have presented him to be a good guy, but in the comics only the black and blue Archangel (X-force) is a good guy. The blue and purple one is bad.

3) What's Future Foundation Dr. Doom doing there?! Isn't the Future Foundation a group of good guys?
Dr. Doom is still Dr. Doom. He just allied himself with the Future Foundation... Or at least that's how my comics knowledge serves me. Once whatever threat the Future Foundation is disposed of, Dr. Doom will most likely leave the team as well.

4) Why is Iron Patriot in there? Didn't he try to be a good guy?
This is just Norman being an anti-hero. Doing good things so whatever bad things he's planning can be possible.

5) And Taskmaster? I thought he was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.!
He is. But not only is he just being an anti-hero, he's also mostly been shown to be a villain in the comics, working for the Red Skull and battling hard hitters such as Captain America, Bucky, Spidey, Daredevil, Wolverine... You name it.

6) And Winter Soldier? (SPOILER ALERT) He was just brainwashed into working with HYDRA, but at heart he's still a good guy.
He was shown as a villain, and the being-a-good-guy part, according to my current comic knowledge, was only in the movie. In the comics he's a villain, and even in Marvel Ultimate Alliance he works for Dr. Doom.

Cool pic -- there's a lot of partying goin' on in there!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Also, remember the contest for Electro which implies getting the highest score on ANY survival on either multiplayer or single player? I did it. I came on the first place on Time to take A.I.M. multiplayer with a score of 643k and I stuck with that score on the first place even to this moment, which is 2 hours away from the end of the contest. I will have another villain at the point in which he's released!

Geez!!!  That's really cool!  Wish I could watch you in action.  What is the prize?

Quote from: fox456 on August 04, 2014, 06:53AM
Geez!!!  That's really cool!  Wish I could watch you in action.  What is the prize?
I DID mention Electro... The winners will receive him the second the patch that releases him is officially released.
48 players out of several millions will WIN Electro; 24 who became top 1 in either SP or MP on ANY survival mission and the other 24 will be chosen at random from everyone that played survival.

Duh...  that makes sense!  I thought there might be something else too.  Congrats!

I did get an extension of the free membership.  That week went by fast.  I didn't get to play a whole lot -- partly due to continued game crashes although there weren't as many and also partly due to other things I had to do.

I got Avengers Hulk's badge (I already had him) as well as White Phoenix and Ends of the Earth Spider-Man along with their badges.  I chose EOTE Spider-Man based on corevetterules2's earlier recommendation.  I like him so far.

Quote from: fox456 on August 05, 2014, 09:33PM
Duh...  that makes sense!  I thought there might be something else too.  Congrats!

I did get an extension of the free membership.  That week went by fast.  I didn't get to play a whole lot -- partly due to continued game crashes although there weren't as many and also partly due to other things I had to do.

I got Avengers Hulk's badge (I already had him) as well as White Phoenix and Ends of the Earth Spider-Man along with their badges.  I chose EOTE Spider-Man based on corevetterules2's earlier recommendation.  I like him so far.
Like EotE so far?
You're gonna love him when he's badge maxed and when you just can't get an adamantium rank on that super tough mission.
Also, your friends are gonna love YOU when they're gonna need a healer and they see you with a White Phoenix spamming dat P2 and giving them something better than Wolverine's healing factor while they rain down destruction on enemies.

But... You DID get Loki and Mysterio too, right? Loki is the hybrid between EotE and WP; he heals well and he has a destructive HU. As for Mysterio, his HU is also strong, and on the leaderboard of strongest HU's in the game, only below Loki.

Unfortunately, I didn't get Loki or Mysterio -- didn't earn enough fractals.  :( 

Quote from: fox456 on August 06, 2014, 02:13PM
Unfortunately, I didn't get Loki or Mysterio -- didn't earn enough fractals.  :(
Oh well...
Not a tragedy though. You have EotE and White Phoenix. Mysterio and Loki are just other very easy and fun to level up characters. If you have EotE and WP, you don't NEED them.

Also, I have recently come to love boxes. But that's probably because I also like card games. There are excellent cards coming out of boxes.
And yes, I know I could just buy card packs, but:
1) Card packs are the same price as a box
2) The common slots for boxes can even have super rare cards
3) You get great cards AND a chance at a new hero/sidekick/badge.

August 07, 2014, 10:16AM #3879 Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 12:43PM by corvetterules2
Looks like SHSO is gonna have the Electro update in 25 minutes.
If I get Electro right away and not after a week or anything, Imma post some pics of him as soon as I get into the game. For a little sneak peek on him for you guys.

EDIT: Here you are! His Electricness powering up the "SEWER" sign in Villainville!

I honestly never thought I'd win him. It's a great thing I don't have to wait another week so he's out of early access so I can say I once more have all the villains I can possibly get.

Electro is looking great!  I think he would be fun to play.

I love the card game.  And you are right about getting some cool cards out of the boxes -- some of them you can't get anywhere else because they are in unreleased card quests or sets.  Speaking of boxes, I had 3 Venom boxes and I got him on the third one.  :D

Quote from: fox456 on August 08, 2014, 06:53AM
Electro is looking great!  I think he would be fun to play.

I love the card game.  And you are right about getting some cool cards out of the boxes -- some of them you can't get anywhere else because they are in unreleased card quests or sets.  Speaking of boxes, I had 3 Venom boxes and I got him on the third one.  :D
Congratulations on getting Venom! You'll enjoy him, that I can tell you.

I also recently got Mr. Fixit and Beta Ray Bill. Of course, that's not all I got in this much time, but if I were to list my newly gotten heroes, it'd take a while.

Here's a Code for the level up potion: LVELCTRO

And looks like the Guardians are coming.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 09, 2014, 04:28AM #3883 Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 04:35AM by corvetterules2
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 08, 2014, 03:07PM
Here's a Code for the level up potion: LVELCTRO

And looks like the Guardians are coming.

Hey, thanks for the code! Will come in handy for my Werewolf.

As for the guardians, it'll still be a while. First we're getting Sandman and then the guardians, according to our Cbox codebreaker.
Not gonna lie though. I'm more anxious for the guardians than for Sandman. Especially Rocket. Raccoons are little, but deadly.

Do you know which Guardians are being released I've seen supposedly Rocket and Groot, I would assume Starlord. And I do really hope Gamora gets released as well.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS