Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mine had Mini Titanium Man in it. Still useful for me as it raises my chances of getting the next box heroes slightly.

I have news regarding the GotG. Just make sure you ignore whatever I said in the last comment concerning them.

All of them are pretty much confirmed. "Guardians of the Galaxy pre-sale bundle. Buy this and get each of the guardians plus their badges when they are released!". Only thing being that in the code are only Groot (with Gamora involved in his P3) and Rocket Raccoon at the moment. I think it's only a matter of time before the code gets some Starlord, Gamora and Drax in it.

Also, scratch all I said about Drax being violent. Looks like that wasn't confirmation, just fake rumors.

As for the order we're getting them in, I'd say Groot>Rocket>Starlord>Drax>Gamora. We already have Groot and Rocket in the code, just more of Groot than of Rocket at the moment, and out of the three remaining, kids like Starlord the most, and Gazillion knows it. Between Drax and Gamora, Drax will come first merely because Gamora is a female and kids, for some reason, don't like females.

As for how we're gonna get them? Well, either separately, in which case one of them might be in a box (most likely Groot, since he's got the most coding), the rest being for early acces, either we get them all at once in an early access, over-the-top expensive bundle. Prepare your fractals in either case, because it might be a pain getting them all.

Thanks for all the information regarding the Guardians.  I like Groot!  Do you know why Moondragon wasn't included in the movie in first place?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 18, 2014, 02:56PM
Thanks for all the information regarding the Guardians.  I like Groot!  Do you know why Moondragon wasn't included in the movie in first place?
Not really. But as someone with about 12% of the full GotG knowledge (see what I did thear?), just MAYBE, Moondragon appeared at the beginning of the movie on that hospital bed.

@corvetterules2,

Thanks for inviting me to the Bullseye mission.  It was pretty cool seeing Sandman in action.  I like his animaitions and "Sandstorm."  How do you like him?

August 20, 2014, 05:20PM #3905 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 05:27PM by corvetterules2
Quote from: fox456 on August 20, 2014, 04:48PM
@corvetterules2,

Thanks for inviting me to the Bullseye mission.  It was pretty cool seeing Sandman in action.  I like his animaitions and "Sandstorm."  How do you like him?
Quite simply, he's awesome. Much more fun than expected and seen in the gameplay video provieded by Gazillion. His heal is rubbish, but that's not what HE's about. His combo is good enough to make up for it.

That said, his "sand pillar" model *(e.g. when performing his 4th basic attack of storming bad guys with a mini sandstorm) looks a bit like chocolate ice cream instead of sand in my opinion. Also, I would have liked his model to be bulkier in general.

Also, I'm really looking forward to doing more missions with you guys. I'm the guy with "Tundra" in his name on Cbox (http://www.shsohub.com/cbox-live-chat.html). Just make your usernames your Marvel Mods names so I can tell that it's you. This thread, while good to share achievements on, is still not as good for plans such as missions.

Quote from: corvetterules2 on August 18, 2014, 07:46AM
Also, scratch all I said about Drax being violent. Looks like that wasn't confirmation, just fake rumors.

Guess this was true after all, if it wasn´t he would be in the pre-order pack...
Kinda weird that you can't get the 'full' team this way, here's to hoping he'll be involved in power attacks..
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 24, 2014, 06:20AM
Guess this was true after all, if it wasn´t he would be in the pre-order pack...
Kinda weird that you can't get the 'full' team this way, here's to hoping he'll be involved in power attacks..
Actually, he's likely to be boxed. That makes me happy, since it's been some time since we got a boxed hero and I like the box mechanics.

Speaking of boxes....

When I get 500 fractals, I buy either an Unleashed booster pack of cards or I buy a box.  I keep going back and forth because I'll get a crappy set of cards and promise myself that I'll buy a box the next time (and visa versa)  LOL!

So, last night, I was debating whether to buy a pack or a box.  I bought my first Agent Coulson box, hoping to get some unique cards at least.  And, to my true surprise, I got Agent Coulson!!  :D

Lucky Fox! No matter how many times I buy a Coulson Box, I can't get Coulson. haha.

I really wanted to buy the Guardians Pre Sale bundle, but I was a little over a hundred gold short.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 25, 2014, 08:57PM
Lucky Fox! No matter how many times I buy a Coulson Box, I can't get Coulson. haha.

I really wanted to buy the Guardians Pre Sale bundle, but I was a little over a hundred gold short.
If you want box heroes, then try this: do NOT focus entirely on getting that hero. Take it as victories also when you get sidekicks, badges and sidekick badges, like I do. That way the whole thing becomes passive, and thus the time it takes to get the hero himself seems really short.

I haven't really been playing that much, just logging in for the daily rewards. I also only bought a Coulson box or two I think. Anyway, I got a Winter Soldier box yesterday, and it was either my first or second one of those. So I opened it today, and the rewards were coming out and I got Winter Soldier. I did need a pick me up, so it was a great surprise.

That's cool, Techon 7!  I bought a box today and my "rare" was a Mystique badge.  LOL, I don't even have her!

What is worse is when I get something like 3 XP Boost Potions for my "rare" item in the box.  That is just a waste of fractals to me.

Quote from: fox456 on August 30, 2014, 11:29AM
That's cool, Techon 7!  I bought a box today and my "rare" was a Mystique badge.  LOL, I don't even have her!

What is worse is when I get something like 3 XP Boost Potions for my "rare" item in the box.  That is just a waste of fractals to me.

I have to agree, if something is considered rare, it should be a badge, a sidekick, a card quest, a hero, or I suppose a card if it is a good and hard to get one.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I got Mini EotE recently. He's a blast; helpful Smartbomb and pretty good summon. And before you ask, yeah, I bought boxes even though I've got every boxed character.