Nintendo 3Ds

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 09, 2011, 09:45AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I played about 5 minutes of a friend's copy of RE4... I spent that five minutes running away from things whilst screaming until I eventually got killed. Then I gave the controller to my friend. I just sat there after that rocking back and forth and whimpering.

Yes. I'm a wimp!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on June 10, 2011, 05:36PM
I played about 5 minutes of a friend's copy of RE4... I spent that five minutes running away from things whilst screaming until I eventually got killed. Then I gave the controller to my friend. I just sat there after that rocking back and forth and whimpering.

Yes. I'm a wimp!

Dont feel bad, I did the same thing, I have it for the ps2, and the pc and used to have it for the wii me and my cousin played it all the time, well he did, when I played I was so freaked out and just ran away lol, so needless to say he beat the whole game. For the PC I play with no sound and still i freak out when creepy people pop up out of no where lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I've played through one of the on-rails shooter spin-offs with the same friend. One of the ones for the Wii. Can't remember what that was called. That wasn't too bad.

Oh, and you're 15. I'm nearly 21 lol

Quote from: Dihan on June 10, 2011, 05:57PM
I've played through one of the on-rails shooter spin-offs with the same friend. One of the ones for the Wii. Can't remember what that was called. That wasn't too bad.

Oh, and you're 15. I'm nearly 21 lol

lol the funny thing is, is that im typing this on my 3Ds, yeah im still 15 but everyone else my age isnt scared of this stuff, the one your talking about is probably umbrella chronicals or darkside chronicals. have you watched the saw movies those scare the s**t out of me they even make me see things that arent really there at night lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I tried Resident Evil 5 once with my friend, we were both shaking five minutes into the game lol.

i dont find 5 scary at all but 4 is a different story, btw it takes for ever to type all this on the 3Ds

Quote from: Dihan on June 10, 2011, 05:36PM

Yes. I'm a wimp!

I am not much of a gamer (I only really play mua), so I've never played, but Dihan........You just made my day!!!  I was cracking up when I read your comment, even though it was due to your bad experience (LOL sorry).  It's funny because you don't seem like the type of person to be "rocking back and forth and whimpering."  You seem like you would be a person that looked stern and composed.

I guess I found it funny mainly because I can't really see how a game can scare the crap out of a person.  I get how movies can, but games though, seem different, but I guess that isn't the case.  I don't, however, plan on getting hard evidence of the possibility of being scared of a game, because I am definitely not gonna play it lol.

Anyways, thanks for the laugh Dihan
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: 4elementsefww on June 13, 2011, 03:47PM
I am not much of a gamer (I only really play mua), so I've never played, but Dihan........You just made my day!!!  I was cracking up when I read your comment, even though it was due to your bad experience (LOL sorry).  It's funny because you don't seem like the type of person to be "rocking back and forth and whimpering."  You seem like you would be a person that looked stern and composed.

I guess I found it funny mainly because I can't really see how a game can scare the crap out of a person.  I get how movies can, but games though, seem different, but I guess that isn't the case.  I don't, however, plan on getting hard evidence of the possibility of being scared of a game, because I am definitely not gonna play it lol.

Have you played Fear? Lol I dont play that, theres something about a creepy little girl walking around killing people and popping up out of nowhere that scares me! And believe me I have tried to play it :/

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 13, 2011, 04:00PM
Have you played Fear? Lol I dont play that, theres something about a creepy little girl walking around killing people and popping up out of nowhere that scares me! And believe me I have tried to play it :/

No but that is creepy.  LOL I really seriously only play MUA and that's about it, and I don't really play it except only a few levels, I just mod it.  I just can't go without modding long enough for me to finish.  I am constantly changing it, and not in big ways, I just change it when I have ideas.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: 4elementsefww on June 13, 2011, 05:21PM
No but that is creepy.  LOL I really seriously only play MUA and that's about it, and I don't really play it except only a few levels, I just mod it.  I just can't go without modding long enough for me to finish.  I am constantly changing it, and not in big ways, I just change it when I have ideas.

Lol, I only play MUA but not very much, XML2 but not very much, Resident Evil 5, and Resident Evil 4, and just like you said I mod it so much that I never even get the chance to get far, same with XML2 although I have beat that many times, I alos mod Resident evil 4 and 5, but unlike MUA and XML2 you dont have to start over, there is even a "trainer" that lets you mod the game while you are playing it, like changing your characters, the items that you have, melee, etc

Quote from: 4elementsefww on June 13, 2011, 05:21PM
Same here. I honsetly think I've completed the game once or twice in my years of modding. Before modding, on the XBOX 360, I've completed it lots of times.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 13, 2011, 08:26PM
Same here. I honsetly think I've completed the game once or twice in my years of modding. Before modding, on the XBOX 360, I've completed it lots of times.

I dont think I have ever completed MUA, I am very close on the Xbox, but I only get to the fing fang foom fight on the PC before I change something and have to start over lol

One main issue I'm seeming to experience is that at Stark Tower I can't save or change my team. I've reinstalled everything now but haven't gotten around to modding it again.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 13, 2011, 08:55PM
One main issue I'm seeming to experience is that at Stark Tower I can't save or change my team. I've reinstalled everything now but haven't gotten around to modding it again.

Thats werid, lol, I cant say thats ever happend to me because I havent ever gotten there XD

Quote from: 4elementsefww on June 13, 2011, 03:47PM
It's funny because you don't seem like the type of person to be "rocking back and forth and whimpering."  You seem like you would be a person that looked stern and composed.

Well I usually am composed and I am able to be quite stern. When I get scared, though, I scream like a girl.