SuperNatural Witch's Crystal & Scarlet Witch Boost

Started by SuperNatural-Witch, June 12, 2011, 02:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think you accidentally uploaded your Crystal mod in place of your Scarlet Witch mod when you made your revisions.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Ah! Thank you foxxy letting me know and I fix it ;-)

Hey, hello I downloaded your Wanda booster and works perfectly fine with my PC. And before changing her herostat I compared the one I had and the one you provided and were exactly the same (except for one or two thingies like strenght and god level powers) anyway, I had no prob with her.
Juuuust there is one power with no icon. I think it's the 5, the one with the plane, also the power has no sound. But eeeeeeeverything else works fine.

By the way: I adore it.

Rogue and Scarlet Witch Voice packs are now added. I am repacking Mimic and he should done soon along with Blink Effect boost 

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on December 12, 2023, 12:38PM... I am repacking Mimic and he should done soon along with Blink Effect boost 

I am looking forward to your Mimic mod!  Does he have a mannequin?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Today at 06:06AM #126 Last Edit: Today at 07:38AM by SuperNatural-Witch
Quote from: fox456 on February 17, 2024, 06:07PMI am looking forward to your Mimic mod!  Does he have a mannequin?

Thankfully, he does have one. The modder, Outsider, however has a better one. I would recommand using that. The issue that I am having with mimic is that he using too many triggers and I trying to cut on some his coding so he doesn't hit the game limit. :(

In the meantime, A new scarlet voice pack is here! Feating the Marvel's Midnight Suns, Emily O'Brien voice actress. New link is added to front page

Oof, sorry about that! Your Mimic mod is amazing by the way. Nicely done :)