Ultimate Spider-Man is death!?

Started by LarsAlexandersson, June 21, 2011, 08:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
well yeah, midnightphoenix is right, it doesn't matter if people are named after her, or have an avatar of her or a signature of her like me, but i'll change my nickname to Dark Phoenix or Phoenix.

Well yeah. It's not about pictures and names mainly. It's more about the fact, that many of the comments of such fans (not only Jean related) focuses on their favourite. Not all, but many.

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 22, 2011, 10:33AM
Phoenix is better, than Ragnbogen. At least I know what a phoenix is :D (the phoenix bird even appears in Hungarian mithologies)

Well I thought Ragnbogen was rainbow in German, because they sound similar, but this is rainbow in German (Regenbogen) opps lol, my word is still German some how Ragnbogen means (rise up-bent)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't speak Dutch (or how you say it in English), so I dunno :D

I wonder what they would do now? :carnage:
chrisw

Quote from: chrisw on July 06, 2011, 02:31PM
I wonder what they would do now? :carnage:

He is coming back to life you know

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Regenbogen is dutch for rainbows.

Anyhoo, dead ppl always come back to life in the comics, no big surprise :X

Quote from: BLaw on July 07, 2011, 05:59PM
Regenbogen is dutch for rainbows.

Well they already annouced his return, they should have known not to kill their prize jewel, even tho I hate him XD

Quote from: BLaw on July 07, 2011, 05:59PM

*Cough*Jean*cough*

I dont hate Spidey, but im not a big fan also :P, so I really couldnt care less for him XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 09, 2011, 02:50AM
*Cough*Jean*cough*

I dont hate Spidey, but im not a big fan also :P, so I really couldnt care less for him XD

But Jean actually has the power to return, so she can do it without people wondering, or without Marvel having to do something crazy to bring someone back

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 09, 2011, 08:05AM
But Jean actually has the power to return, so she can do it without people wondering, or without Marvel having to do something crazy to bring someone back

No one wonders anymore, she dies this month, she returns next month XD
Oh well, its a great source for Jean jokes XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 09, 2011, 11:11AM
No one wonders anymore, she dies this month, she returns next month XD
Oh well, its a great source for Jean jokes XD

XD I hate Spiderman so I wish he would jsut stay dead, but I dont see that happening :(