Previous topic - Next topic
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Dead*

Yes apparently. Nikotiz already made a skin for the new costume XD (Sorry if I misspelled your name, I'm not good with names)

Big deal. At least it's not 616. I wouldn't even be surprised about if he would be dead in the 616 world.

For me I could care less, I dont like Spiderman one bit, I wouldnt even care if it was 616

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I Agree with midnightphoenix here, i don't really like spider-man too much, so i don't really care about him.

Yeah, cause Spidey is everywhere! :D What does this remind me about on this page...any ideas midnightPHOENIX123? :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 21, 2011, 11:13PM
Yeah, cause Spidey is everywhere! :D What does this remind me about on this page...any ideas midnightPHOENIX123? :D

NO! She isnt everywhere, she is dead! If you want to start up this topic you better be ready for it, I will get all the phoenix fans up on in here :D Lol, just read what I said in "The Secret Marvel Project" (WATX2?) on the 2nd page, and that will explain that she isnt everywhere! XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 22, 2011, 08:55AM #7 Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 08:59AM by Suigetsu
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 22, 2011, 08:45AM
NO! She isnt everywhere, she is dead! If you want to start up this topic you better be ready for it, I WILL GET ALL THE PHOENIX FANS UP ON IN HERE :D Lol, just read what I said in "The Secret Marvel Project" (WATX2?) on the 2nd page, and that will explain that she isnt everywhere! XD
You said it yourself :D BTW, if she isn't everywhere, then her quadrillion fans are everywhere :D I accept the fact, that Spidey is used a bit too much, but he is an icon. Look at his costume, it's black and red and his eyes are white. Like the American flag. It begs for being used everywhere (This kinda shows me why John Cena started to use these colours in WWE). On the other hand, Jean is another kind of an icon, a little bit more modern one (even though Spidey only appeared a year earlier). But if you look at it, every time there is a new X-Men related thing, people want Jean in it, or they just make her look like God, when she is in it :D So yeah, nowadays, Jean became a modern phenomenon. All we need is looking at this forum or some other Marvel related ones, and we see, that there are a lot of Phoenix fans.

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 22, 2011, 08:55AM
You said it yourself :D BTW, if she isn't everywhere, then her quadrillion fans are everywhere :D I accept the fact, that Spidey is used more, but he is an icon. Look at his costume, it's black and red and his eyes are white. Like the American flag. It begs for being used everywhere (This kinda shows me why John Cena started to use these colours in WWE). On the other hand, Jean is another kind of an icon, a more modern one. But if you look at it, every time there is a new X-Men related thing, people want Jean in it, or they just make her look like God, when she is in it :D

Well thats why im saying strip her of the Phoenix force, no more dying and being god like! I think she needs to be in places more, Spidey on the other hand is everywhere, I never read his comics because they all always seem the same :P But of course he would probably die in the 616 universe and still come back way before Jean did!

Of course, cause killing off Spider-Man would be like killing off...um...a lot of characters, who they killed, but brought back :D No, seriously, they should just stop killing people :D I mean, can't they just make them retire and when they want them back, they wouldn't have to "resurrect" them :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 22, 2011, 09:19AM
Of course, cause killing off Spider-Man would be like killing off...um...a lot of characters, who they killed, but brought back :D No, seriously, they should just stop killing people :D I mean, can't they just make them retire and when they want them back, they wouldn't have to "resurrect" them :D

I agree, and now I see why you said you used resurrect again lol

i agree, they shouldn't kill anymore people and bringing them back later.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 22, 2011, 08:45AM
NO! She isnt everywhere, she is dead! If you want to start up this topic you better be ready for it, I will get all the phoenix fans up on in here :D Lol, just read what I said in "The Secret Marvel Project" (WATX2?) on the 2nd page, and that will explain that she isnt everywhere! XD

She may be dead but that doesn't stop her fans forcing her down our throats all the time (that includes have names, avatars and signatures depicting the fiery pigeon). :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Agreed. I mean, I'm a huge Deadpool fan, but I'm not named Deadpool, nor do I have pictures about him on my account (even though I had :D )

Well, I dont think it matters if people name them selves after her, Im not named after "her" im named after the Phoenix bird, Ive had this name for a very long time and I use it in almost everything, like I said its not named after Jean Grey, but Phoenix itself so its like being Strong and what not, I always use that or Ragnbogen