Favorite Spider-man

Started by Eddie Brock Venom, August 05, 2011, 02:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What is your favorite Spider-man from these. The look I mean:

For me the best Spidey by far is the one from SHATTERED DIMENSIONS.
He's not as skinny as the others and looks exactly like in the comics and the Ultimate Spidey is also like in the comics but I like the amazing better.

I prefer the ultimate spidey model. Dont care if its from Shattered dimensions or the original USM game. I've been a sucker for bagley's artwork ever since his career got off the ground.

Shattered Dimensions. Properly sized mask eyes and no advanced anorexia and right musculature.

August 06, 2011, 11:51AM #3 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 12:04PM by fox456
I would say "Friend or Foe," except the head is too big.  So, my choice would have to be Web of Shadows.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I couldn't agree more with -DK-

He said everything I was thinking when I created this topic

Why here no model from Spider-man:the movie game?

I just put one Spiderman from the movies that's the Spider-man 3 and Friend or Foe (so that there are like categories)

These are the newer models I didn't put the one from Spider-man PSone, Spider-man The movie, Spider-man 2...

So maybe you can say which  one from these do you like and then say what is your favorite Spidey model from all the games.

Actually my favorite is Dimension one

I would say my favorite one is either Spider-Man 3 or Shattered Dimensions, but that is not so correct anymore. My favorite Spidey-look is the new on from The Amazing Spider-Man 2012, so in other my favorite is Movie.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Quote from: marvel1404 on August 07, 2011, 04:16AMMy favorite Spidey-look is the new on from The Amazing Spider-Man 2012, so in other my favorite is Movie.

Would I be wrong to assume you also like Twilight?

Seriously. that costume looks like something out of Zone Fighter. Not exactly the pinnacle of modern superhero designs. To put it rather bluntly if Spidey was invented in 2011 instead of 1963 and he wore the 2012 suit, I can guarentee I would never ever ever pick up an issue. That costume is an eyesore.

You are totally right I can't stand the costume. The Spidey 2012 looks like an alien with a baskettball for a head and what's with the shoes.

August 08, 2011, 05:55AM #12 Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 05:57AM by marvel1404
I hate Twillight DK. I've seen it in school and wanted to kick our teacher for showing it. But I like the new look better since it is a more modern version of Spider-Man. It has more details on the suit. Now it is just to wait for a good game version of the movie in 2012 while I play Edge Of Time.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Except the actor looks like one of the Twilight sparklefags under the mask. And the movie plot centers around Spider-Man's adolescent years. Ergo, we'll have gritty emo story with Spider-Man slapped on it. As for the costume design itself, it looks like a drunk monkey with scissors went samurai on Ben Reilly costume.

Quote from: -DK- on August 08, 2011, 08:35AM
Except the actor looks like one of the Twilight sparklefags under the mask. And the movie plot centers around Spider-Man's adolescent years. Ergo, we'll have gritty emo story with Spider-Man slapped on it. As for the costume design itself, it looks like a drunk monkey with scissors went samurai on Ben Reilly costume.

Actually it looks like a drunk monkey with scissors went samurai on Peter Parkers costume. the 2012 doesnt share any elements with ben reilly's spider-man's costume. trust me on this one. I've been a huge ben reilly buff since the 90's

This is ben reilly's costume

Now cruise over to sosiska's WOS skin thread and check out his 2012 skin. It looks nothing like ben reillys costume.