Characters in The Amazing Spiderman (2012)

Started by kidilej, December 30, 2011, 05:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Suigetsu on June 06, 2012, 07:32AM
Scorpion? Practically this is just a scorpion monster created by Octopus (Sorry...Dr. Octavius)! I'm offended, since I love MacGargan, especially with his classic Scorpion outfit. But this brings up a question: Why didn't they just make Black Cat a human-cat hybrid? Oh, because they needed sex appeal for the sales? Brilliant. Who are the developers again? Beenox? Maybe they should let someone else have a try with a Spider-Man game. Rocksteady Studios maybe?

I agree. Completely. And to be honest, Black Cat isn't all that attractive in this game anyway. She was better in Web of Shadows. And why aren't the Osborns in this?! If Oscorp exists, the Osborns should show up!

Well, techniaclly this game sorta works with the forumula of Arkham city (and american's mcgee's alice, if you wanna go that far)
Make the classic super villains more hardcore

its what they're doing right now, and well, Lets see if it works

Rhino looked pretty awesome, even though I did say a little otherwise earlier, a guy in a suit, well, granted, it looked sorta dumb

Lizard looked (for so far) good aswell, lets just pretend its the classic lizard though :P

Black cat...Good gracious, what have they done? This is where it went down hill a little, glad she's not an animal-human hybrid, but make the only other human in the game at least look close like in the comics pretty please!

Scorpion looks mehish aswell, I dont like that hes brown, as I thought the green looked awesome on him...Oh well :P

If they're gonna reveal other villains (which I doubt, but imagine) then just..PLEASE LET IT BE A NORMAL HUMAN
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: iammingy on June 06, 2012, 10:22PM
I have a feeling that Black Cat's design was somewhat based off Crimson Viper...

Now that you say that, I can totally see it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS