Disney vs Marvel Game?

Started by MarvelFan12345, January 10, 2012, 04:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Would anybody like to see a Disney vs Marvel game? I think it would be a great idea! Disney owns Marvel so there wouldn't be any licensing issues plus they are both huge with kids so it shouldn't have an issue selling. But would teens buy it without feeling silly or babyish? And what would Disney's choice of fighters be?

If Disney didnt make the Disney fighters childish, and the Marvel heroes strong and tough. I think they would have to do major tweaking to the Disney characters in order for it to work out.

For me I would pick

Disney:
Ariel
Simba
Beast
Pocahontas
Jafar
Captain Hook
Malecifent
Peter Pan
Aladdian
Genie
Merlin
Jack Skellington
Captain Jack Sparrow

Thats all I can really think of who would work out XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My girlfriend is a big Disney buff so we also came up with Mulan, Mushu, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Skar (maybe as an alternate skin for Simba), Tink, Quasimodo, Esmerelda, Davy Jones (maybe as a boss haha), Pinnochio(?) and of course Mickey/other originals

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on January 10, 2012, 05:39PM
My girlfriend is a big Disney buff so we also came up with Mulan, Mushu, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Skar (maybe as an alternate skin for Simba), Tink, Quasimodo, Esmerelda, Davy Jones (maybe as a boss haha), Pinnochio(?) and of course Mickey/other originals

Oh my god, how on earth did I forget Mickey Mouse! Mulan would be awesome also, Mushu could be like a little side kick to her possibly. Rapunzel would be interesting to see, beating Wolverine with her hair XD, Tink could also be like a side kick to Peter Pan. Sakr would be pretty awesome also.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

And Tron too! :D It would be like a super smash bros brawl!

She also mentioned the Jungle Book and Alice in Wonderland ^-^ Tron could also be fun!

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on January 10, 2012, 06:09PM
She also mentioned the Jungle Book and Alice in Wonderland ^-^ Tron could also be fun!

I could see Alice, like a warrior or summoner. She could summon card solilders!

January 10, 2012, 06:20PM #7 Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:30PM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: Me on January 10, 2012, 05:50PM
And Tron too! :D It would be like a super smash bros brawl!
Exactly what I was thinking!

What about the 7 Dwarves? Maybe they could all be on screen but fight as one (damage-wise). Also Robin Hood, Hades, Hercules, Ursula, Prince Phillip, Tarzan, Evil Queen, Maleficient.

Mickey Mouse is a must! How about having him in Wizard form like in Fantasia?

Also what about the Pixar Guys! I'd love to see Buzz Lightyear, Woody, WALL-E, and the rest of the gang from Toy Story or Monsters Inc. The Incredibles would be perfect for a game like this. And Merida from the newest film looks like she would work as well!

EDIT: Forgot Cruella de Vil who could have an interesting fighting style. As well as Chernabog who's sort of Disney's ultimate villain.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 10, 2012, 06:20PM
Exactly what I was thinking!

What about the 7 Dwarves? Maybe they could all be on screen but fight as one (damage-wise). Also Robin Hood, Hades, Hercules, Ursula, Prince Phillip, Tarzan, Evil Queen, Maleficient.

Mickey Mouse is a must! How about having him in Wizard form like in Fantasia?

Also what about the Pixar Guys! I'd love to see Buzz Lightyear, Woody, WALL-E, and the rest of the gang from Toy Story or Monsters Inc. The Incredibles would be perfect for a game like this. And Merida from the newest film looks like she would work as well!

EDIT: Forgot Cruella de Vil who could have an interesting fighting style. As well as Chernabog who's sort of Disney's ultimate villain.

Robin hood would be pretty good. A good match for Hawkeye. Same with Hercules. I though about Ursula, since she is my fav villain but thought you wouldn't realyl fit in.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 10, 2012, 06:42PM
Robin hood would be pretty good. A good match for Hawkeye. Same with Hercules. I though about Ursula, since she is my fav villain but thought you wouldn't realyl fit in.
I was thinking of Ursula using tentacles for combat. She has 6 of them so she could use them for rapid combat while grabbing pulling and throwing them around. But I guess Rapunzel could also fit that theme.

Merida would be a nice alternative to Robin Hood. She's also an archer I believe although I am unaware if she has any another talents. BTW how would Jack Skellington work? I haven't watched his movie in years :D

Ursula could alsouse the Trident, that would be fun :D

I think it could be interesting.

For me some characters I think would be fun are:

Pocahontas
Esmeralda
the Cheshire cat (That would be soo awesome, since his personality, is just lets say mad)
Alice
Mulan with mushu
yzma (Emperors new groove)
Clopin
Some of the Greek gods and goddess from hercules
Some of the experiments from lilo and stitch
Rafiki
Robin hood

If tv show character also count then I would also add:

Shego
Kim possible
Jake long
Rose/huntsgirl

Some acquired programing shows with characters I'd include would be:

Irma lair
Cornelia hale
Sabrina the teenage witch
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

And for the final boss they will use Justin Bieber: The most evil super-villain ever!

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on January 10, 2012, 07:34PM
And for the final boss they will use Justin Bieber: The most evil super-villain ever!

LOL yeah and his damage type would be bleed damage, since he makes your ears bleed.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on January 10, 2012, 07:34PM
No the one boss even we can't defeat!!