Menu

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3?????

Started by Me, January 28, 2012, 10:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 28, 2012, 10:30PM Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:38PM by Me
It could be possible that a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 could maybe be coming out this year! :D
Look at this:
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: 2006
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: 2009
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: 2012?????
It's possible. :)

Just because of a 3 year cycle? I believe we should know about it by now, if it would be released this year.

Well I know of a game that just got announced this year, and will be releasing this year. And the game before it took over 5 years to make. So it is possible. Although after MUA2 I dont think it's gonna happen. If it does I hope it picks up where MUA1 left off!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I know I didn't like the civil war story line. It should have of left off where galactus tries to get his revenge on the mutants.

Quote from: Me on January 29, 2012, 09:26PM
I know I didn't like the civil war story line. It should have of left off where galactus tries to get his revenge on the mutants.

I agree 100% I didn't really like MUA 2 at all very much

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

For me I hope that they make another game, but I too want to see it pick up where mua 1 left off.  For me I didn't like how N-space or whatever they are did MUA2 mainly because if I wanted MUA1's powers, then I'd have played MUA1 again.  I was really mad that they didn't really even take the time to make new powers, it seemed like they threw the game together, because they waited until the release date was really close or something.  And even though I haven't played XML2 or 1, to me it seemed like the additions that weren't in mua1 but were in the XML series were copies also.  And I hated the fact that there were certain characters locked, because they weren't on your side, and the story line was too short, so if someone does make a MUA3 I hope they sweep up the pieces of mua2 that broke apart and pull mua1 out from their closet and make a real sequel based on were they left off because that would truly be a great potential game and I think most people would be very happy.  Oh yeah and I think that if someone makes it, then I think we should get a more even gendered roster, and characters that haven't really been used before.  :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

I know exactly what your saying! I hated that some characters were locked. I think MUA2 was some what dumb, and it made no sense at all. There was like no plot, not boses, no nothing. The only thing Marvel about it was the heroes it just seems like an action based MMO world with Marvel heroes thrown in just to call it MUA

And don't forget the fusions. I really hated those.

Quote from: Me on January 29, 2012, 10:28PM
And don't forget the fusions. I really hated those.

OMG How did I forget to mention those, thats the whole reason I commented above XD I hate hate hate hate, did I say hate, HATE the fusions lol!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 29, 2012, 10:43PM
OMG How did I forget to mention those, thats the whole reason I commented above XD I hate hate hate hate, did I say hate, HATE the fusions lol!
I know!!! Some where kinda cool and others just made me think 'Well...that was 10 seconds I'll never get back' and might I add they didn't even give Phoenix her bird during them. It was like a tornadoe or something like that.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 29, 2012, 09:55PM
I know exactly what your saying! I hated that some characters were locked. I think MUA2 was some what dumb, and it made no sense at all. There was like no plot, not boses, no nothing. The only thing Marvel about it was the heroes it just seems like an action based MMO world with Marvel heroes thrown in just to call it MUA

I agree

Quote from: Me on January 29, 2012, 10:49PM
I know!!! Some where kinda cool and others just made me think 'Well...that was 10 seconds I'll never get back' and might I add they didn't even give Phoenix her bird during them. It was like a tornadoe or something like that.

Wow maybe N-space did one thing right, during some of her fusions she got the phoenix raptor.  But the fusions could have been cool if the were more unique, I mean like all the fusions were the same, between certain types of characters, like from what I've seen from the Xbox 360 and PS3 version, hulk, thing, juggs, and possibly others, mixed with songbird, or invisible woman, created the same hamsterball fusion, and others like gambit, deadpool, or green goblin, mixed with venom, or even, Green goblin or gambit, mixed with phoenix, or storm, same tornado with different effects, and different explosives.  And for the N-space, you have like 3 different categories of fusions like collect and blast, beam-split, and other stuff.  Each category just had different effects and colors. BORING.................Not very unique, especially since the theme/title of the stinking game was mua2: FUSION
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Unlike in Marvel Ultimate Alliance were each character had there own !

Quote from: Me on January 29, 2012, 10:49PM

Thats how I felt to. I also didn't think they spent much time on the fusions as most of them were the same but just had different effects.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 29, 2012, 09:55PM
There was like no plot, not boses, no nothing.

During secret wars, Nick fury performed a not approved by America invasion on Latveria, for a year it was safe, till Lucia von Bardas, full android form, showed up and was pissed as hell, going so far as to convice Grim Reaper, Diamond Back, Shocker and Sorcerrer to help her bomb some of America's city's, she was eventually stopped thanks to the heroes you were controlling, but reaveled her motives, this pissed off the American goverment, some time later, Nitro caused an entire city to die, this made the goverment force upon the ''registation act'', some heroes approved of the registering, Iron man and Black widow for example, but some others didn't believing that a heroes identity is in his own hands, and formed a front, the goverment, being still completly paniced about what happened, send hero after hero to fight the anti troopers lead by Captain America, , your heroes make a choice and fight scenario after scenario, meanwhile the Thinker you encountered in Latveria, operates behind the scenes, the Pro forces call upon the help of natites, who are supposed to control the super villains, but thinker hacks them and puts super villains in part of his own great plan, Nick Fury went, after you tried to blow a nanite infected prison, missing, and was reaveled to put under Nanite control by Thinker, your heroes have to end his evil scheme and save the day

Plot, handwritten by me :P

Bosses include

Yellowjacket/Goliath *all versions
Abombination, justice (PS3 Xbox360)
Spiderwoman,Black widow (ps3 xbox360)
Nanite Nick fury (all versions)
Man-Ape *All versions

And working with smileys now :  :bishop: :bullseye: :cable: :capamer: :cd: :daredevil: :electro: :firestar: :greengoblin: :havok: :ifist: :madrox: :magneto: :nfury: :quicks: :shehulk: :venom: :warmachine:

You tell me, no plot and no bosses?

And yes, the roster is a bit crowded, but seeing the HUGE storyline they're working with, a crowded roster would be appropiate
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven