All Existing Spider-Man Suits...Please Help! (BEING MADE FOR WOS)

Started by gokussr4, July 06, 2012, 06:01PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :spiderman: Hello MarvelMods forum members! My name is gokussr4 and I'm sort of new to this. However, I have a gameplan. Primarily, I need images of ALL existing Spider-Man suits ever because I am taking the leap into making my own fan made skins for SM: WOS and maybe other games without stealing any other ideas. If someone could help me with this that would be AMAZING! Thanks!

Sounds like a big project and a long one at that, not sure how many spider-man suits are there including upcoming ones but the popular ones people can list easily. heres my top 3  :spiderman:

1. Scarlet spider 2012
2. Future foundation
3.Miles morales Ultimate spider-man

and a link to a few more, you might have to find better images on some.

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-greatest-spider-man-costumes-of-all-time/the-doctor?page=1

also spider-man ends of the earth isn't made for any games so far, plus symbiotes are also a big thing in all spider-man games so you might want to look into a few of those.
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "

Quote from: jhiand on July 07, 2012, 12:46PM
also spider-man ends of the earth isn't made for any games so far, plus symbiotes are also a big thing in all spider-man games so you might want to look into a few of those.

I made an Ends of the Earth costume for MUA.

oh sorry didn't notice, mostly playing wos and shattered dimensions. Really wished that mua 2 was on pc.
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "

PLEASE don't forget Arachnoman from Ultimate Spider-Man.

Here's a pretty comprehensive list I found. Which means it is probably missing some, like the new Scarlet Spider and Miles Morales.

http://www.angelfire.com/myband/skacorps/chris/smen.html